over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LAWRENCE TAYLOR ARRESTED

He is going to get charged with statutory rape regardless. He is going to do 3 years min. Whether you knew,she lied,fake ID,the moon is green, yadayada. Done deal.

I really dont see how they can prove that he had sex with her unless they have DNA evidence from him in the from of his semen. Other than that its her word against his, right?

I believe there was a news report that said when LT was arrested he asked the arresting officers if he could use the bathroom and they said NO! To which they went in and retrieved what ever was in there that he wanted to get to first. What it was? No idea. Did they get anything? No idea. I'm sure the special victims unit took her to the hospital and took swab samples of her private parts for evidence later on. So we'll see.

Interesting how it all works out. This 16 year old whore probalby turns several tricks a day and no one really gives a shit about charging them with Statutory rape.
The pimp is probaly hitting it too, who cares. But if we have LT's ass on the line, there is a media opportunity. We need to hype it up, get it in the news, the DA can get some great publicity out of this.
Meanwhile there are pleanty of other pimps and 16 year old whores doing business as usual.

Interesting how it all works out. This 16 year old whore probalby turns several tricks a day and no one really gives a shit about charging them with Statutory rape.
The pimp is probaly hitting it too, who cares. But if we have LT's ass on the line, there is a media opportunity. We need to hype it up, get it in the news, the DA can get some great publicity out of this.
Meanwhile there are pleanty of other pimps and 16 year old whores doing business as usual.

I know it! That is exactly how I feel too. I know of a man that was 68 years old and arrested for having sex with a prostitute that was under age and somehow he did no time at all. Not sure how the heck he managed that. Since LT is a sports celebrity they are going to go at this hardcore.

Well, there is a price of fame and fortune. The girl was just a whore, right, "turning several tricks a day", so yeah, let's let it ride. My bet is this girl, and she is a LITTLE GIRL THAT"S FREAKING 16 YO, was abused and or has substance abuse issues. ANY grown man screwing a little girl like that needs to be castrated, and guess what, if you buy sex and you like 'em young, there's a big risk associated.

Freaking scum bags

Well, there is a price of fame and fortune. The girl was just a whore, right, "turning several tricks a day", so yeah, let's let it ride. My bet is this girl, and she is a LITTLE GIRL THAT"S FREAKING 16 YO, was abused and or has substance abuse issues. ANY grown man screwing a little girl like that needs to be castrated, and guess what, if you buy sex and you like 'em young, there's a big risk associated.

Freaking scum bags

I understand your point, but I think maybe you missed mine. They put a big emphasis on going after LT, which really does nothing to address the problem.
Like you stated this poor little girl was probably abused and neglected. No one is going after her parents or the adult who raised this little girl , in my opinion they are more likely the root of this problem.
Also the pimps, they are out there looking for girls in this situation to victimize. It seems this would be a better place to focus attention.
What LT did was wrong no doubt. However his conviction doesn't do anything to help the other young victims that are out there on the streets.

I understand your point, but I think maybe you missed mine. They put a big emphasis on going after LT, which really does nothing to address the problem.
Like you stated this poor little girl was probably abused and neglected. No one is going after her parents or the adult who raised this little girl , in my opinion they are more likely the root of this problem.
Also the pimps, they are out there looking for girls in this situation to victimize. It seems this would be a better place to focus attention.
What LT did was wrong no doubt. However his conviction doesn't do anything to help the other young victims that are out there on the streets.

Yep. To me this is like arresting a guy who buys cocaine and throwing him in prison while the dealer and his network keep on operating business as usual. Does that do anything to fight drugs?

Think about this. Take 1 16 year old prostitute, turning 51 tricks every week.
They arrest all of these creeps and sentence each to 10 years in prison at a confinement cost of $28,000 per year.
It looks like this:
$28,000 year per year per prisoner
51 convictions x $28,000 = $1,428,000 per year or $14,280,000 in my tax dollars over the 10 years…. for one week's worth of convictions for just 1 under aged hooker.
Crazy!
There must be a better answer...

I think whore houses should be like tim hortons in canada, On every street and corner, they should be legal in every province, state, country, it would cut this problem down big time & keep alot of married men happily married.

I think whore houses should be like tim hortons in canada, On every street and corner, they should be legal in every province, state, country, it would cut this problem down big time & keep alot of married men happily married.

Well, I know that it is legal in Nevada, that is well publicized. If it works in one state you think it could work in others.

Freaking scum bags

I agree 100%.
i can't believe there is anybody that thinks arresting him is wrong etc..
This will make other scum bags that RAPE LITTLE GIRLS think before they act hopefully.This is one way it does good as it will make people think twice.
There is some older dude in one of the other forums in his 60s with a thread about how he flies to Brazil and pays for young girls!! makes me sick.Hope he flies down there gets robbed raped and the living shit beat out of him in the process:mad:

saw this guy on intervention of something, fame and addiction on TLC i think...

he was prolly fucked up on crack

I do see your point, but the police were called and did their job, it's the media that hypes this thing, i would hope ANYONE that did what he is alleged to do would be arrested. I said in a earlier post the pimp needs equal or worse treatment. This part of the legal process obviously isn't about prevention, it's about enforcing the laws that have been potentially violated. We have 2 separate issues here, and i fully agree w/ the parenting issue.

In AA i work with a lot of people that were abused as children, so between that and being a father to 3 girls, i have real issues w/ pedophiles, and that can bleed into these older men chasing young girls, but the latter isn't illegal if they are of age, but still creepy in my book.

If LT doesn't have enough sense to realize there are risks associated w/ dealing with young prostitutes, and him being a 'celebrity' it's much worse when he's caught, then maybe he needs to be in jail to protect himself from himself

I do see your point, but the police were called and did their job, it's the media that hypes this thing, i would hope ANYONE that did what he is alleged to do would be arrested. I said in a earlier post the pimp needs equal or worse treatment. This part of the legal process obviously isn't about prevention, it's about enforcing the laws that have been potentially violated. We have 2 separate issues here, and i fully agree w/ the parenting issue.

In AA i work with a lot of people that were abused as children, so between that and being a father to 3 girls, i have real issues w/ pedophiles, and that can bleed into these older men chasing young girls, but the latter isn't illegal if they are of age, but still creepy in my book.

If LT doesn't have enough sense to realize there are risks associated w/ dealing with young prostitutes, and him being a 'celebrity' it's much worse when he's caught, then maybe he needs to be in jail to protect himself from himself

With the age question, and the law. Would you think it would be proper to arrest and incarerate an 18 year old senior in high school for having sex with a 16 year old sophomore? I know the case of LT is very much different from this hypothetical situation, but the 18 year old senior in this case would have by law commited statutory rape. I know when I was in high school there were plenty of boys that would have been guilty of that.

Should the 18 year old boy be excused from the law because he is only 2 years older than the girl and should LT be imprisoned because of his much older age? In both cases the sex was consensual, although by law it seems anyone not a legal adult cannot legally consent. If two young people aged 16 have sex together, has there been a law broken? I guess the answer is no because they are both minors? If this hooker had been 2 years older at the age of 18 then none of this would matter.

Freaking scum bags

i totally agree!!!!!!!

i really find it hard to believe that some people on here are actually acting like they are picking on LT because he is in the media.......what this piece of shit did is against the law.....who cares what ever other tom,dick and harry is doing....and what the fvck does an 18 year old have anything to do with having sex with a 16 year old as mentioned in the previous thread......this thread is about LT.......WOW!!!!!!IM DUMBFOUNDED AT THE MOMENT.........I CANT BELIEVE SOME OF YOU WANT TO CALL THAT 16 YEAR OLD GIRL NAMES......I HOPE THAT PIECE OF SHIT GETS EVERYTHING HE DESERVES.........INCLUDING RAPED IN PRISON.....BEST WISHES LT:mad::mad:

Again I am in no way defending LT or what he did. I am simply saying that money and effort would be better directed toward keeping the 16 year old girls from knocking on hotel room doors in the first place. In this situation they will spend millions on the conviction and the incarceration when this money could be better spent on programs to help young runaways who are on the streets and vulnerable to pimps and tricks.
I seriously doubt that LT requested an under-aged girl be sent to his room, so in a sense he is a victim also. But as is usually the case with law enforcement and our legal system, it’s not about helping the victims or justice or morality. It’s about the local police dept and the prosecutor’s office getting the attention they want. They caught the bad-guy and locked him up. Problem solved right?
LT will probably get what he deserves and maybe this will serve as a deterrent for other celebrity types to risk having sex with a girl who might possibly be a minor.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131