Lawsuit against HRT, what took so long?

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
**broken link removed**

Gotta love the lawyers.

Dick:
The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

Cade:
Nay, that I mean to do.

Henry The Sixth, Part 2 Act 4, scene 2, 71–78

seen these lawsuit ads on spike tv all day here in florida

I was in Florida this week and this was the first time I seen these commercials... sue for hrt/trt related deaths.

Lawyers won't be happy until nobody is willing to sell/produce anything that is consumed be it food or drug.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Was waiting for this to surface on a board since I seen the ad. This may scare some trt docs or at least the age clinics

I saw a commercial for this today for the first time. It's ridiculous, I become more disappointed with humanity everyday lol.

Was waiting for this to surface on a board since I seen the ad. This may scare some trt docs or at least the age clinics

That's why most GP's do whatever they can to try and get ur natural levels back "within range" and not just write everyone a script, as for most "clinics," if your pockets are deep enough they'll write you a script pretty quickly.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

No to derail the thread but it amazes me what these dam lawyers go after!! No one considers looking at majority serious health issues caused from the toxic sodium fluoride placed in our tap water, BPA in every container that holds liquid + food, aspertame in every sweetened product, and GMO'in all our dam food. It's just mind blowing to me!

No to derail the thread but it amazes me what these dam lawyers go after!! No one considers looking at majority serious health issues caused from the toxic sodium fluoride placed in our tap water, BPA in every container that holds liquid + food, aspertame in every sweetened product, and GMO'in all our dam food. It's just mind blowing to me!

It's because they are out to make money, not better society. Small issues that affect small groups of people are easier prey. Major issues gain major attention and have major defenses. These commercials and the ones like them are at the top of my list of what I hate most about the U.S..

Are they for real? They don't have a case. Even if they did win, what would it accomplish? If they start refusing to write scripts, then men will just have the opposite. Health problems associated with low T. Then they'll want to sue the Doctors for NOT writing scripts. I fucking hate class action lawsuits. Most of them anyway. They need to make a class action lawsuit against GM, because the 2004 Aveo likes to snap timing belts way before recommended timing belt service interval. And they are interference motors, so if the belt breaks you WILL bend valves. That repair costs well over 2k, and GM refuses to recall. They might have a case with something like that, but in this case I'm sure each and every patient was aware of the possible side effects associated with TRT. And anyway, Whose to say these people wouldn't have had a stroke, heart attack or whatever the case my be ANYWAY even if they were not on TRT? These are all people that had something bad happen while they were on TRT, not BECAUSE they were on TRT. Poor diet and lack of exercise are most likely to blame, not testosterone.

...No one considers looking at majority serious health issues caused from the toxic sodium fluoride placed in our tap water...

Proposed Kansas Bill, will require all Kansas municipalities that fluoridate water to warn consumers "that the latest science confirms that ingested fluoride lowers the I.Q. in children." 

Some of the language in the bill discussed that more research would need to be made on the exact effects of fluoride, but there’s a possibility for harm to important organs in the human body and the lower of IQ.

**broken link removed**

The absurdity and crazyness of our society, simply pathetic.

What's even more hypocritical is, I would suspect that a majority of these attorneys are on some sort of HRT.

I know of three attorneys and an appellant court judge that are on HRT. I see them in the gym every day rubbing Androgel on in the locker room.

It wouldn't surprise me if these class-action attorneys are also. Money hungry bitches.

honestly majority of civil lawyers are nothing but scum and money hungry

this just supports it

people always wanna blame someone else instead of just accepting there either stupid or at fault

Last edited:
I would think there would be a ruling somewhere recently where a judgement or money was awarded to have these guys all hopping on this bandwagon... the commercials I saw were like 3-4 different lawyers, not just 1 firm trying...

Our country is run by lawyers, case closed :D

This is pathetic.

Today I saw more than 3 of these commercials of these greedy ass lawyers that think they can prove heart disease and other illnesses related to HRT.

They even had a big law firm that tailor their commercial "Just call the hurt line and tell them you mean business"

I seen the ads around here too.
I'd like to see the study. This is an excerpt from the link that Tri posted and this is from the law office keep in mind.
"Specifically, studies have revealed that men with heart problems who are taking low testosterone treatments are 30 percent more likely to suffer a stroke, heart attack or death compared to healthy men who do not take the supplements."
Men with heart problems are more likely to suffer a stroke,heart attack,or death compared to healthy men. with or with out any kind of test treatment
I would say. and 30%? I think most people with heart problems would LOVE to be just at a 30% greater risk that a health man.
Must be a joke how could any court entertain this for more than a sec.?????

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws