over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Layne norton training

Looks like a pretty sound guide. Also looks like he's put some time into putting it together. I have a certain way I train that I know for a a fact works for myself but I'd love to do something like this for a while.

And as far a Layne being natty and as far as his gentics are concerned he's got damn good genetics and he looks natty to me. I think he just knows how to dial it in. And he trains his ass off too. Just like anybody calling BS on doug miller, just shows how jealous people are and the limitations they put on themselves.

I have seen the best white genetics one could have and trust me he isn't even close. And we won't even go there with good black genetics, he's not even in the same league.

I spent 16 years working out natural, 11 of those working out with a crew of white guys who had sick genetics. The type of guys who walk around all the time with a six pack no matter what they eat. Guys that stop working out for 6 months and don't lose a pound of muscle. I remember one of my dudes who was huge and cut up and didn't have a clue about protein, his "secret" to getting big was to eat a loaf of white bread with every meal in the chow hall...just showing you the type of genes some of these guys had.

So don't be fooled by a guy who makes money off the bodybuilding supplement industry....admitting to gear use = no money/no contracts....not admitting to use and claiming your genetics are just awesome = $$$$$

Yeah exactly, I mean look at it this way, he outsizes Frank Zane who is a former Mr Olympia. He also grows in to a show, when you are natural no way in hell do you grow into a show. But, people will believe what they want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody said anything about white or black genetics. All I was saying was people put limitations on themselves. Your bud you trained with you say looked good on a loaf of bread but what if he knew what layne knew. I've trained naturally and I've competed natural and it's very possible to grow into a show naturally. I've done it. It's all about how dedicated you are. And having some type of genetics potential.

The only thing I could see Layne on is thermos I honestly don't see him taking any anabolics.

And for the guy who compares him to Zane. You don't know what your talking about bro no offense but that you can't compare them Zane was mr Olympia over 30 years ago, and if you actually would research Zane's methods of dieting and supps you would understand what I'm saying.

Some of the posts in this thread sound like they were written by a Muscle and Fitness or Flex writer. Just have superior genetics, work hard and take MUSCLETECH and you will be HOOOOOOGE just like our PRO athletes.

Hard work in the gym is limited by your recovery ability. What does LN do to recover better? Sit on a stool 8 hrs a day and CONCENTRATE REAL HARD ON GROWING MUSCLE?

Eating right and lifting right are very important but recovery is limited by genes and chemicals.

Guys who spout it's all training intensity aren't taking into acct our finite recovery abilities. Anyone can train harder than their body can rebuild tissue if natty.

Old man Weider was a heck of a salesman but so are some car salesman.

Zane used anabolics though, no denying that. Look at Layne during offseason compared to comp, he is a lot fuller and rounder in show condition.

Not to mention your body does not want to hold on to muscle when you are in a deficit, naturally your body will use muscle rather than fat because you are in "starvation" mode. Your natural test also lowers after being in such a depleted state. Even if he just takes something during prep, he still uses and holds on to all the muscle he has.

Maybe he just has amazing genetics and uses high dose of creatine and glutamine to hold on to his muscle....very unlikely.

Not to mention your body does not want to hold on to muscle when you are in a deficit, naturally your body will use muscle rather than fat because you are in "starvation" mode. Your natural test also lowers after being in such a depleted state. Even if he just takes something during prep, he still uses and holds on to all the muscle he has.

Maybe he just has amazing genetics and uses high dose of creatine and glutamine to hold on to his muscle....very unlikely.

Im sure its all MUSCLETEK or whatever drivel he is selling.

I loved this program. made a small change and did it 6 days a week instead of 5. the upper power day was just too big

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws