advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBA ??? How do you guys take your LBA's?

j-hawk

Registered
So I finally got my first order of LBA's from TrueProtein and I am wondering how much you guys take per serving? How often do you take them? and what do you put them on/in?

I like to sweeten my coffee with chocolate LBAs, as well as my protein shakes. I also blend the coconut LBAs in with my BCAA intra-workout drink.

IF i'm taking them alone, Will take 5 tablespoons.. But i also put on top of almost everything.. Eggs, Oatmeal.. Ezek Bread, grits, (Maple Syrup) even baste my chicken i cook on the grill with it.. also add to my protein shakes and workout drinks.. (Choclate)

Oh good, another LBA thread... long over-due...:D:D

I like to use LBAs to sweeten my Skip's blend shakes. Also to flavor my plain non-fat greek yogurt. I use them as a dipping sauce for chicken, put then on Salmon after grilling. I use them to flavor chx fried rice etc

But most of all I like to add 6-10 TBS to a liter of water and pedialite and suck that down as i get to gym. The superhydration provides killer painful pumps. Combined with creatine and IGF-DES and it feels like the pump is going to ripped thru my skin... love it..!

Widely known that LBA's cure gout, hemeroids, headache, backache, assache. They make u superhuman and help you do your taxes.

I actually decided to carry a bottle w me to work and throughout the day I sip on it.

in coffee or on protein pancakes or mixed in shakes. usually 2 servings at once 2 x day

Last edited:
5 cap full ..3 times per day....Sometimes I mix it with a little milk....sometimes just drink it from the cap...choc taste amazing!

2TB in my morning coffe and 6TB pwo in milk and I marinade everything I grill with the maple syrup flavor, it tastes pretty damn good.

The best I've found, so far...2 tablespoons of vanilla and 4 tablespoons of chocolate mixed in water w/ some coconut oil.

Widely known that LBA's cure gout, hemeroids, headache, backache, assache. They make u superhuman and help you do your taxes.

Yeah...maybe it will help you with the gyno you talked about as well in your Log.

Have you even tried LBA's? Kuncklehead above is right on with his post. Try it with some DES when you do get to make it back to the gym...and then give an opinion.

6oz water and 2oz LBA's keep by bed at night and chug when I get up at 2 or 3 am to piss....

To get LEAN

I take 5-10 Tablespoons LBA with 1-2 Tablespoon EVOO between whole food meals. Always drink with plenty of water.

Vanilla

Always in coffee with raw milk. Preworkout by itself or in a shake. By itself when I cant get to food. In a glass of raw milk for a delicious treat.

im quite a fan of taking my chocolate lbas with a nice glass of coconut milk

2 Tblespns over oatmeal with breakfast
2 Tblespns in pre work out drink
2 Tblespns in post work out drink
2 Tblespns with Casein before bed

Love the stuff and Chocolate, Coconut and Maple Syrup sure making dieting a lot easier!

I love the Maple Syrup LBA's in my oatmeal in the morning, and the chocolate LBA's in my protein shakes.

3 tablespoons choco lbas, 10 oz water, 5 raw eggs = breakfast (and occasionally a before bed meal)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws