over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBA's and Intermittent Fasting

DIEZEL666

Registered
Has anyone tried using LBA's along with an intermittent fasting protocol? My friend is cutting weight for a fight coming up and used to do intermittent fasting 2-3 times a week to make weight. Basically what he would do is eat normally one day, stop eating at dinner, then not eat the next day again until dinner. Did this a couple times a week. Never lost any strength, but said he felt like ass. This year he's thinking of mixing 8oz of LBA's into his water and drinking it throughout the day on his fasting days.

Has there been any fighters/wrestlers who have tried something like this? Or anyone at all who has tried a similiar protocol? I didn't know what to tell him other than give it a shot.

Yes

Has anyone tried using LBA's along with an intermittent fasting protocol? My friend is cutting weight for a fight coming up and used to do intermittent fasting 2-3 times a week to make weight. Basically what he would do is eat normally one day, stop eating at dinner, then not eat the next day again until dinner. Did this a couple times a week. Never lost any strength, but said he felt like ass. This year he's thinking of mixing 8oz of LBA's into his water and drinking it throughout the day on his fasting days.

Has there been any fighters/wrestlers who have tried something like this? Or anyone at all who has tried a similiar protocol? I didn't know what to tell him other than give it a shot.

ntobler is an MMA fighter........this is what he does exactly with the LBAs...........shoot him a PM

Tnobler is an MMA fighter........this is what he does exactly with the LBAs...........shoot him a PM

how much weight does he lose over a 24 hour period, or could he lose in that period?

I have used Intermittent Fasting but not as a consistent style of dieting. It is very effective to throw in the rotation with carb cycling or a form of CC keto dieting. I also used Intermittent Fasting my last two diets near the last few weeks.

I know that when I've used LBA as my sole protein source, with very few carbs, for about 4 days that I actually retained bodyweight. I also seem to maintain strength. I know four days isn't very long but I have a very fast metabolism, even at 35. Normally I would drop weight fast, but the LBA's do a great job of keeping me looking like normal. Even under what would be normally a very catabolic condition.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear