advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBAs are now on Facebook! Please come like my page brothas!

Sorry pitbull... Just started back in PM after 2 or 3 years with a similar name.. So don't mind me I'd this info has been posted up...Is there a website yet for your products? Would love to give them a try. Always like to help people starting up and getting their new business together. [emoji106][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
website quoted above

Changes already made... i have a pure hydro collagen product coming out if people want to supplement with it.... then they can get take in 5-10g a day...

To he honest, noone really told me they take lbas for mainly the collagen in the past 2 years... they take them bc convenient, versatile, amd the taste... alot more people talk about the glycerine amd pumps then references to collagen.. i asked many of my top customers if they cared about the collagen in them amd 99% said, not at all, i just take them bc they taste awesome...

Advanced Protein Syrups... not Lean beef aminos... thats all me now, and noone in the world can tell me they made this version...i created this... i had the idea... i tested it... made changes and made it my own.... plus the added benefit of never having to hear the name phil associated with it anymore... all mine now
You need to educate some of young members on why the LAB is so special. It was my favorite pre contest and pre workout suplemet.You can make one version especially to be taken 24 hours before contest.Let me know if you are interasted.

LWA's?:confused::D

Lol... SYRAPLEX!

SYRA- kind of a play on syrup
PLEX- a combining form

So it is - a combining of ingredients for a syrup... thats how i came up w the name :)

Tried the new syrup and the taste is so much better than the old LBAs. Tastes like a Hersey Kiss. And of course gave me great pumps.

Tried the new syrup and the taste is so much better than the old LBAs. Tastes like a Hersey Kiss. And of course gave me great pumps.

Thanks brotha, the old lbas were awesome tasting... with the whey tho it takes out that slight bite at the end and is slightly sweeter, i agree it tastes better.

One thing that i JUST saw w my own eyes yesterday that is a big PLUS- my buddy thought Syraplex was suppose to be stored in the fridge, he took it out and poured it right on some waffles we had w our post shake... yes, pourable out of the fridge! LBAs would not pour if refrigerated, these do ... whether it was the beef iso or the hydro collagen that wouldnt allow it to before, im not really sure but this is awesome news!!! :headbang:

Last edited:
Likey! Likey! You are doing great, Pit!!

Pitt I'm getting ready to place an order. Coming off a long diet and trying to add some quality size over the next few months and a good tasting, easily digestible high quality protein will be very helpful.

Question for you: what's the most bottles I can order at a time and still get the flat rate shipping ?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pitt I'm getting ready to place an order. Coming off a long diet and trying to add some quality size over the next few months and a good tasting, easily digestible high quality protein will be very helpful.

Question for you: what's the most bottles I can order at a time and still get the flat rate shipping ?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

13 can fit in the large flat rate.... $18

How about offering a pure hydrocollagen/glycerine for us hardcore users and abusers. We don't need no boosted protein content, BPI? or a complete protein as if LBA is a MRP or any fancy flavors or new-age sweeteners just give us the results that hydrocollagen and glycerine will provide. No frills, no thrills.

Hydrocollagen is indispensable in my opinion but mixing in a protein shake on a daily basis is a dusty, messy affair. I'll take the pure LBA anyday. When's it gonna happen brotha?

Last edited:
How about offering a pure hydrocollagen/glycerine for us hardcore users and abusers. We don't need no boosted protein content, BPI? or a complete protein as if LBA is a MRP or any fancy flavors or new-age sweeteners just give us the results that hydrocollagen and glycerine will provide. No frills, no thrills.

Hydrocollagen is indispensable in my opinion but mixing in a protein shake on a daily basis is a dusty, messy affair. I'll take the pure LBA anyday. When's it gonna happen brotha?

I will be offering a pure hydro collagen product, in Either capsules or little 7oz tubs. I wont have the glycerine in them as it would make a product that is 1)super heavy to ship that doesnt need to be...2) makes me pay for the mixing and bottling whichbis much more difficult than having something capped.... maybe one day ill offer just pure glycerine as a legit product too, but no they wont be combined... im not doing syraplex just for the "hardcore" lifters anymore like a "lean beef amino" was... i want to sell to the restaurant owner to ise in recipes, the mom at the gym, or the guy that does p90x at his house, just the same as a competitors ... if im going to spend the money i want products that are used by everyone brotha, not just a few...

Healthy family image...

Attachments

• IMG_20160826_205448.jpg
    IMG_20160826_205448.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Page Liked! :D

I will be offering a pure hydro collagen product, in Either capsules or little 7oz tubs. I wont have the glycerine in them as it would make a product that is 1)super heavy to ship that doesnt need to be...2) makes me pay for the mixing and bottling whichbis much more difficult than having something capped.... maybe one day ill offer just pure glycerine as a legit product too, but no they wont be combined... im not doing syraplex just for the "hardcore" lifters anymore like a "lean beef amino" was... i want to sell to the restaurant owner to ise in recipes, the mom at the gym, or the guy that does p90x at his house, just the same as a competitors ... if im going to spend the money i want products that are used by everyone brotha, not just a few...

Healthy family image...

This is by far the smarter approach Pit. Something with mainstream acceptance that can be used in healthy restaurants and even stocked in health stores like whole foods.

Placed my order for 6 bottles. Cant wait to add it to my oatmeal, cottage cheese, greek yogurt, egg white / whey shakes, hell even dipping it on some damn oatmeal raisin cookies with peanut butter for a treat :D

I think later down the line a ketchup / barbeque version would do very very well.

This is by far the smarter approach Pit. Something with mainstream acceptance that can be used in healthy restaurants and even stocked in health stores like whole foods.

Placed my order for 6 bottles. Cant wait to add it to my oatmeal, cottage cheese, greek yogurt, egg white / whey shakes, hell even dipping it on some damn oatmeal raisin cookies with peanut butter for a treat :D

I think later down the line a ketchup / barbeque version would do very very well.

Tried in the cottage cheese for the hell of it, thinking it was not going to be very good, but it was actually great.

Healthy family image...

That looks absolutely amazing!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 62

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics