over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBA's suggested Usage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who/where is selling it?
I googled LBA info and wound back up here.

I WILL SELL I TTO YOU AS LONG AS YOU PROMISE TO NOT SELL ANY TO TOOPOWERFULLFORYOU.

thats ok, i already got PMd an offer 40 bucks cheaper than you because he didnt like them lol

Order form some place else, do not bother me. I am tired of your attitude just as Rich Gaspari did when he fired you earlier this week. Now I know why. Let me say this one more time......DO NOT DEAL WITH ME.

phil read rule #3

3) NO flaming or threatening another bro and it will not be tolerated. A mod will delete your post and give you a warning. If you really have a problem with something that was posted, send that member a PM or email. DO NOT air dirty laundry in a post.

why do you feel the need to bring someones personal life on this board?

Phil+TP4U sittin' in a tree....

You guys make me laugh.

But in fairness, TP4U DID back Phil in the LBA thread over at bb.com.

Phil, TP4U- let's move past this. You guys are too good for this kind of stuff.

Well the way i saw it, it was more of a potential client! I even SAID i planned to buy in bulk from Phil if i liked the few bottles i bought. Would have been within a weeks time. Its more like a person asks you for advice and you show them how and explain how you could further assist them in the future. THAT is how you sell personal training, not telling the person you COULD help them if they would sign up with you, but refuse to offer any proof of HOW you could help them

TP4u, I think that Phil doesn't have to worry about selling anything. I have never seen him blatently push anything, and only chime in here when he is asked.

I said it in a post on another board about LBA's. Sure they are expensive...but that in and of itself would kill repeat business in a hurry if there wasn't something to these.

I won't get into what was said, but maybe it was a personal attack. But remember the way you went about this could be construed as a personal attack as well.

I like both of you guys and what you bring to this board, and would like to see this settled.

Flame?

Rich fired TPFU, that is not a flame it is a fact. I will not tell you why he was fired, that would be a flame. If I post that someone got busted is that a flame? TPFU then went on in his thread on here that Gaspari uses real t-3 in his fat loss products and that others are under dosed. He said it not me. If anything, Rich should sue him. If the aminos do not work well, why are you even bothering to take them TPFU?

I am a self-employed businessman and I would never consider doing work on spec. I have had my business a long time and when people hire me its because they know my reputation in business and the quality of the job they will get from me. I don't do freebies in hopes of getting more work. When you do quality work, you don't have to. Your business grows on its excellent reputation. Period. I have done pro-bono work for non-profits but that is another matter.

Last edited:
I am a self-employed businessman and I would never consider doing work on spec. I have had my business a long time and when people hire me its because they know my reputation in business and the quality of the job they will get from me. I don't do freebies in hopes of getting more work. When you do quality work, you don't have to. Your business grows on its excellent reputation. Period. I have done pro-bono work for non-profits but that is another matter.

My thoughts as well.

The only reason I signed up with Phil was by word of mouth. Results sell themselves

Im going to contact mods on this matter.... Phil is taking it too far, iv recieved many PMs from vets on Phils conduct, and board rules should go for ALL... i will contact Big A immediatly...

Im going to contact mods on this matter.... Phil is taking it too far, iv recieved many PMs from vets on Phils conduct, and board rules should go for ALL... i will contact Big A immediatly...

and should any mod see post 47 plz delete IMMEDIATLY thanx...

btw phil... i cant be sued for whats TRUE and can be proven!

I agree with Phil in this thread. If I was Phil in this thread I would have totally gone off ten times more than he has.

This was also debated in the mod forum and all the mods agree with what I just said.

Regarding what Phil said about TP being fired - that is not a flame, it is a fact and it is exactly the way Phil described it.

I am locking this as it serves no purpose to go on any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner