over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBA's suggested Usage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could easily drink a bottle a day, if only I could afford it. I try to keep it at half a bottle a day. The most visible sign of them working is vascularity. I have new veins popping out all over. A close second is recovery time. I did my legs yesterday and they are usually sore for a couple days, but they felt ready to go again the next day! I am bulking now but when I was dieting I noticed the lba's really helped me lose fat but keep muscle. They also keep my strength up and I think they help harden the muscles too.

Eastern is a biotch! One of the toughest Regionals in the country.... right up there with the Cali and the Southern States

GREAT!!!!! I am so looking forward to it!!!! NOT!!! See you in NYC :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You in the show? weight class?

TP: I'll see you at the show hopefully. I was gonna do the show but in the process of trying to keep up with Hottt, i tore my calf so im out of the show. Plus i just dont have what it takes right now to hang with the big boys.

He should be a light heavy if everything goes as planned.

TP: I'll see you at the show hopefully. I was gonna do the show but in the process of trying to keep up with Hottt, i tore my calf so im out of the show. Plus i just dont have what it takes right now to hang with the big boys.

He should be a light heavy if everything goes as planned.

Oh ME u STILL crying about that calf of yours..... suck it big boy.... and will ya stop calling him fat..... GEESH what kinda coach are you....

Fair Call!!

Actually being that i didnt know he sold singles... and i planned to buy bulk IF i liked it.. i would assume he would direct me on how to like it... kinda like how a personal trainer would show you what they can do for you, not refuse to help u unless you buy sessions first. Kinda leaves a bad taste in your mouth about dealing with the person doesnt it?

I tell you what TPFU

Actually being that i didnt know he sold singles... and i planned to buy bulk IF i liked it.. i would assume he would direct me on how to like it... kinda like how a personal trainer would show you what they can do for you, not refuse to help u unless you buy sessions first. Kinda leaves a bad taste in your mouth about dealing with the person doesnt it?

Order form some place else, do not bother me. I am tired of your attitude just as Rich Gaspari did when he fired you earlier this week. Now I know why. Let me say this one more time......DO NOT DEAL WITH ME.

My wife is really trying to cut some bodyfat and build some lean solid muscle. What do you all of you think of a cycle of 5-10 mgs of Var with LBA's? She isn't new to the gym by any means but I haven't had her use any AAS before. Is this a good place to start? Anything any of you would add or change?

The real world

Would you have someone give you free advice then tell them you just paid someone else for advice? Wait......... yes you would. You need a lesson on the way of the world. You want free advice from me on my products that you bought from my competitor? You crack me up.

Toopoo. How do you know that he doesn't sell singles? You made that assumption without even asking him. Come on now. I've known you on this board for a long time my friend, and you two guys are always going back and forth on things. Just stop this shit already. Why would you go somewhere else before asking Phil? Phil's always done this board a great service and now he's giving tons of info on this product and wants us all to benefit from a good thing. But he's met all kinds of opposition from people who didn't believe that they were "that good." The skeptics. You should have just asked Rich what he thought of the product when he was using them.

TP it's like this. I am in business and I help MY clients out whenever they need my help. They pay me for the service. I personally would never ask advice from a Professional without expecting to pay for it. I have the same philosophy as Phil with regard to dealing with clients. I guess the principle is this.........You join my gym, and then get a personal trainer from another gym to do up a program for you and you paid him/her not me. You then come to my gym and ask me to show you how to do this program without expecting to pay me! I own the gym and also do personal training, it is how I earn my living and pay the bills. I can tell you I do come across this all the time and it gets up my nose. Now I am just using that as an example, I am not busting your balls. I have been doing biz w/Phil and I would not consider going anywhere else to buy LBA's or certain other lines he carries. He is a stand up guy and stands by his word and products.

TP it's like this. I am in business and I help MY clients out whenever they need my help. They pay me for the service. I personally would never ask advice from a Professional without expecting to pay for it. I have the same philosophy as Phil with regard to dealing with clients. I guess the principle is this.........You join my gym, and then get a personal trainer from another gym to do up a program for you and you paid him/her not me. You then come to my gym and ask me to show you how to do this program without expecting to pay me! I own the gym and also do personal training, it is how I earn my living and pay the bills. I can tell you I do come across this all the time and it gets up my nose. Now I am just using that as an example, I am not busting your balls. I have been doing biz w/Phil and I would not consider going anywhere else to buy LBA's or certain other lines he carries. He is a stand up guy and stands by his word and products.

Well the way i saw it, it was more of a potential client! I even SAID i planned to buy in bulk from Phil if i liked the few bottles i bought. Would have been within a weeks time. Its more like a person asks you for advice and you show them how and explain how you could further assist them in the future. THAT is how you sell personal training, not telling the person you COULD help them if they would sign up with you, but refuse to offer any proof of HOW you could help them.

And Phil i dont appreciate the personal attack that i told you in confidence and you present the end results without stating the situation and make me look like a jackass when it is not the case. Your a lowlife backstabbing piece of shit, how bout that? Iv given you free advice in private and even noted my results on certain aspects when you asked, and never asked you to pay me for the information. I can rise above your childish bullshit. I even supported your arguement on bb.com without any previous experience in the area, simply because i DID consider you a somewhat nice guy and figured you knew a thing or two about bodybuilding, but you proved me wrong once again on the nice guy thing.

You know what.... since we are airing dirty laundry.. i WONT rise about your childish bs.. il lower my level..... i got PMs from a few members who EVERYONE here holds in high regard and respects their knowledge or any outlook into any situation, even one of which you train yourself (whose name i will NOT disclose so dont even think about this for a second)....who said your LBAs are a waste of money and time and arent even what you claim they are. So..... i guess i wont be needing your IGF laced beef amino's haha so whateva i gave up on my pro dream a long time ago, im doing this for fun and for competition because i love to compete in anything...sooooo wish me luck big guy..... :D

Ok

Well the way i saw it, it was more of a potential client! I even SAID i planned to buy in bulk from Phil if i liked the few bottles i bought. Would have been within a weeks time. Its more like a person asks you for advice and you show them how and explain how you could further assist them in the future. THAT is how you sell personal training, not telling the person you COULD help them if they would sign up with you, but refuse to offer any proof of HOW you could help them.

And Phil i dont appreciate the personal attack that i told you in confidence and you present the end results without stating the situation and make me look like a jackass when it is not the case. Your a lowlife backstabbing piece of shit, how bout that? Iv given you free advice in private and even noted my results on certain aspects when you asked, and never asked you to pay me for the information. I can rise above your childish bullshit. I even supported your arguement on bb.com without any previous experience in the area, simply because i DID consider you a somewhat nice guy and figured you knew a thing or two about bodybuilding, but you proved me wrong once again on the nice guy thing.

You know what.... since we are airing dirty laundry.. i WONT rise about your childish bs.. il lower my level..... i got PMs from a few members who EVERYONE here holds in high regard and respects their knowledge or any outlook into any situation, even one of which you train yourself (whose name i will NOT disclose so dont even think about this for a second)....who said your LBAs are a waste of money and time and arent even what you claim they are. So..... i guess i wont be needing your IGF laced beef amino's haha so whateva i gave up on my pro dream a long time ago, im doing this for fun and for competition because i love to compete in anything...sooooo wish me luck big guy..... :D

I have said enough to you. Good luck.

TP4U, if members here & including Phil's clients are supposedly PM'ing you saying the LBA's aren't all their claimed to be, then why did you go and order 3 bottles with the intention of buying more from Phil????????
Me personally will never go without my LBA's again.

TP4U, if members here & including Phil's clients are supposedly PM'ing you saying the LBA's aren't all their claimed to be, then why did you go and order 3 bottles with the intention of buying more from Phil????????
Me personally will never go without my LBA's again.

They PMd me after they saw my post, obviously didnt wanna post on the thread and take flack from Phil. I sometimes do the same when i see respected members being handed wrong info if im positive its wrong. Its just courtesy, not causing problems. I wonder... has anybody done any research on glycerol and drank a bottle all day every day as they do the amino's?

Well the way i saw it, it was more of a potential client! I even SAID i planned to buy in bulk from Phil if i liked the few bottles i bought. Would have been within a weeks time. Its more like a person asks you for advice and you show them how and explain how you could further assist them in the future. THAT is how you sell personal training, not telling the person you COULD help them if they would sign up with you, but refuse to offer any proof of HOW you could help them.TP I do offer help and advice to those members that support me. I offer plenty of free training advice here to our community. But we are talking business now. This changes things. I like Littlemack am puzzled as to why you would not just ask Phil first. He is one of the main men behind this product. I deleted the rest of your post in my reply here because I thought it was over the top. But in direct response to your posts regarding paying for a product or service you let the horse out of the barn before you saddled it. As for the product not working......well I think you are starting to sound a little like some of the boys at BB.com with regard to LBAs not working. But hey it's your choice. All I say is you or anyone else that does not give these an honest try is doing themselves a disservice. I stand Behind Phil and The LBA's. Your personal differences between the two of you is your business. But I know Phil is a stand up guy and I will get his back if need be. He does not sell snake oil!!

Thanks for your responce TP4U.
Im no expert so i don't know what drinking Glycerol all day would do, but im pretty sure it wouldn't explain being able to drop almost all other protein sources while dropping bodyfat & gaining muscle at the same time.

Waste of money? Your joking? hahaha. Let me tell you...and I'll tell all the skeptics once again... If your not making gains on LBA's then you don't know what the F' your doing.

So let's see.

I've taken a layoff from training for about a month or longer. My max on decline is 5 reps with 295lbs.

Week 1. I think I got 6 reps with 295lbs. Got around 20 reps with 225lbs.
Week 2. Don't remember (lol).
Currently On Week 3: Monday (265lbs x 22reps and 295lbs x 13reps), Thursday Night(tonight) 315lbs x 15reps and 345lbs x 8 reps. Then got chicken shit b/c I've never gone over 315lbs before... Wanted to throw 365lbs on the bar but like I said. I chickened out. In 4 weeks I am quite confident that my decline will be 405lbs plus.

Now I'm a newbie. A nobody. My diet is crap but I get in two 6 ounce chicken breasts, and an omelet with 4 eggs and 4 oz. of ham everyday along with 1/2 bottle of LBA's.
Oh. and I've gained 8lbs with no changes in my waist in 3 weeks.

Don't look for me in your rear view mirror for long guys.... ahhahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members