over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBA's... WOW! Glycerin & ketosis ? inside

Acne is really an individual thing imo... if you're prone to it you'll experience some zits on it like each time your hormones go up, if you're not well... it shouldn't be a problem :) Not a single zit reported at the moment... only the good symptoms :p

Now to the sceptics (or even haters for some :rolleyes: )... may it be myself, Mainevent, Oldfella, Edge, Mrs Strunk, jmcbride, buselmo, Baldnazi to only name a few among the dozens who have posted about their outstanding results... we ALL have pics in the member's photo section to back up what we say and prove...

1/ we ain't your average getbig nerd hiding being his keyboard
2/ we already are experienced lifters having ZERO interest in lying

Hell we paid good money for these lba's... IF THEY WERE NOT WORKING WE WOULD ALL BE DAMN STUPID SAYING THEY ARE :mad: :eek: :rolleyes:

Phil has always been a great friend since I started working with him nearly a year ago, but trust me... if I felt I had thrown my hard earned cash out of the window, I would be the first telling him... but sorry that's far from being the case ;) :)

you may not need a ketosis diet with these

Main reason is cause I FEEL DAMN GREAT ON KETOSIS my OZ friend... my brain functions at 300% while using ketones... and I need all my mental focus at the moment due to the fact I'm starting a new business... carbs would make me lazier and less reagent... trust me I've learned to know my stubborn body over the years :p ;)

PLUS... I always burn tons of fat on Keto. Besides started 3 days ago... WITH LBA'S... as MG stated earlier, glycerol shouldn't have huge if any impact on blood sugar level.

And to prove I've absolutely no doubt in the effectiveness of Phil's miracle product, I've already cut my daily protein intake from food as low as 125g... yes 125g. And I'm 250lbs at about 8% bf right now :cool:

I add 80g lba divided in 4 doses daily, which is 1/2 bottle a day.

Of course fats are kept high, but anyway that's still a very low amount of protein compared to what most BB are used too.

3 days so far and I'm very happy. :)

How much about amino acids do you know? No offense, but maybe you should read up on them first and how they act in conjunction to each other and separately. Then you will see why many (all other) companies do not have anywhere near the same results as with these.
I have read a great deal about protein and aminos and I have no idea what you could be referring to. I know you said there is some secret and you can't elaborate. I don't see what that secret could possibly be and why you can't talk about it. Is there some protein research that is stamped "top secret" and only your company has access to it? I have seen you mention how this beef amino is equivalent to several times the same amount of protein from any other source, including whey, so apparently it behaves much much different than any other protein I've seen researched.

Ahh shit, here we go...

I have read a great deal about protein and aminos and I have no idea what you could be referring to. I know you said there is some secret and you can't elaborate. I don't see what that secret could possibly be and why you can't talk about it. Is there some protein research that is stamped "top secret" and only your company has access to it? I have seen you mention how this beef amino is equivalent to several times the same amount of protein from any other source, including whey, so apparently it behaves much much different than any other protein I've seen researched.

*terryd pulls up a chair and waits for the impending battle to begin*

*also pops popcorn while waiting*

;) :D

It is as simple as this.......

Here is a small clue. Why do we seperate the branch chain aminos, why not just take all the aminos together? What do the branch chain aminos do seperately compared to whole proteins? What if you took arginine by itself? Glutamine by itself? Ever hear of free form aminos? You NEVER read anything that resembles something along these lines? If you never tried this product, I really have no time to continue defending it. I really would rather you just try it. You seem to think we are all just here lying.

Another question

Why is growth hormone a series of 191 amino acids? Does one kind that has an extra amino acid (192) differ from the other kind? I mean, just 1 measly amino acid makes that much difference???Why not have 1000 amino acids? Answer these questions for me.

Here is a small clue. Why do we seperate the branch chain aminos, why not just take all the aminos together? What do the branch chain aminos do seperately compared to whole proteins? What if you took arginine by itself? Glutamine by itself? Ever hear of free form aminos? You NEVER read anything that resembles something along these lines? If you never tried this product, I really have no time to continue defending it. I really would rather you just try it. You seem to think we are all just here lying.
I think I know what you are saying here. I've seen studies where a mix of essential aminos increased protein synthesis as much as the same amount of EAA plus an equal amount of nonessential aminos. Meaning that the addition of nonessential aminos didn't increase protein synthesis further. That kind of thing? I was thinking of this but I saw that this product contained all 20 or so aminos that are found in beef. My understanding is that this is simply hydrolyzed beef protein (?) so I don't see how the properties would change compared to beef, except for speed of digestion.

This discussion is probably useless though, since you clearly don't want to discuss it. I would try it but the taxes are insane when importing to Europe, and I'm strapped for cash right now.
:)

Phidias, Thanks for that explanation. First I'd like to wish you success in your new business venture. I know what you mean when you say you need all the mental faculties you can muster. But also your post is well put. There are, as we call them down here, A lot of fence sitters out there. I'll say this to all the doubters, I have been lifting for over thirty years, I have tried every (nearly) worthwhile supplement known to mankind. I was using creatine when it was illegal here in OZ. I have used the earliest forms of protein supps available, many of us would remember the ones, you know the protein you could barely get past your nose let alone swallow cause they were fucking horrible. But this stuff worked. It worked, but nothing I have tried comes close to the effectiveness of these LIQUID BEEF AMINOS. I mean nothing (legal anyway). So I will continue to include these in my training and diet and yes they come to me at a greater cost than my Yankee bros. Our dollar is weaker and I have to pay import tax and quarantine fees to get them cleared. Is it worth it.........HELL YES! I don't care what the company secret is, It makes no difference to me. I hope they keep it a secret! It will ensure that we can support a good Man here in PHIL HERNON and a great product that has been long overdue in our community!

Phidias, Thanks for that explanation. First I'd like to wish you success in your new business venture. I know what you mean when you say you need all the mental faculties you can muster. But also your post is well put. There are, as we call them down here, A lot of fence sitters out there. I'll say this to all the doubters, I have been lifting for over thirty years, I have tried every (nearly) worthwhile supplement known to mankind. I was using creatine when it was illegal here in OZ. I have used the earliest forms of protein supps available, many of us would remember the ones, you know the protein you could barely get past your nose let alone swallow cause they were fucking horrible. But this stuff worked. It worked, but nothing I have tried comes close to the effectiveness of these LIQUID BEEF AMINOS. I mean nothing (legal anyway). So I will continue to include these in my training and diet and yes they come to me at a greater cost than my Yankee bros. Our dollar is weaker and I have to pay import tax and quarantine fees to get them cleared. Is it worth it.........HELL YES! I don't care what the company secret is, It makes no difference to me. I hope they keep it a secret! It will ensure that we can support a good Man here in PHIL HERNON and a great product that has been long overdue in our community!

AMEN.

??

Correct me if I am wrong, but, I am almost positive that everyone here would much have 191 sequence than the 192. With that said (and understood) yes the make up and amount of amino acids do make a difference.;)

Main reason is cause I FEEL DAMN GREAT ON KETOSIS my OZ friend... my brain functions at 300% while using ketones... and I need all my mental focus at the moment due to the fact I'm starting a new business... carbs would make me lazier and less reagent... trust me I've learned to know my stubborn body over the years :p ;)

PLUS... I always burn tons of fat on Keto. Besides started 3 days ago... WITH LBA'S... as MG stated earlier, glycerol shouldn't have huge if any impact on blood sugar level.

And to prove I've absolutely no doubt in the effectiveness of Phil's miracle product, I've already cut my daily protein intake from food as low as 125g... yes 125g. And I'm 250lbs at about 8% bf right now :cool:

Of course fats are kept high, but anyway that's still a very low amount of protein compared to what most BB are used too.

it's funny what u say about ketosis bro, always makes me feel like I'm able to think a lot faster than usual , like I am using my brain better lol

maybe it's the "survival mode" that put us into this state but hell I like it !

Last edited:

can you please update me on your progress in regards to LBA's? how much you taking, diet, etc?

thanks!

Bump LBA's! I just mix the choc. flavor in my H20 and I even drink my 1-2 gallons/day cause it tastes so damn good. Thanks Phil!

do you ship to germany as well? Ever had custom problems with EU countries?
OR do you have an EU Reseller?

Thanks in advance

AleX

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510