over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBA's... WOW! Glycerin & ketosis ? inside

New members $14.........old members who have been loyal customers $13......price wont change. 2 cases is free shipping.........

Hi Phil, couple of q's. How many bottles are in a case, and does the free shipping apply to UK? Guessing that would be a no lol... If not how much would it be to ship here?
Cheers.

I had tried LBA's before with good results but had to stop for financial reasons. But this time I am set with finances right now and the results have again been phenomenal! I have not been much of an incline presser. My powerlifting years were full of heavy flat benching. Well I have been doing incline for about 6 months and going as heavy as possible with strict form. I must tell you that in three weeks my incline has gone from 7 reps with 225 to 7 reps with 255 in three weeks!!!

This may be due to my DC training, but I think the LBA's have had a strong effect too!!!

I am giving mad props to Phil and others for turning me onto these!

So I have read two different things here. Can I take these while on keto diet and still remain in ketosis?

What flavors do you like best

Personally I like the vanilla. If I want chocolate flavor i just add a small amount of sugar free chocolate pudding to it. I have tons of recipes for this stuff. When I started them I had the same issues wit hthe sweats. My wife wanted to drug test me for cocaine,lol.

these things are great! i sip on them all day at work in water and i am blowing up. i have gained 6 pounds in a week with no chane to my diet. some of this is due to the water but its weird because i dont look bloated at all.

hey phil is synthetek still doing the bday promo? i have emailed them with no response.

Now, let's not get too carried away with LBAs and some of the claims as to what they can do. Yes, they are great as a supplement, but people shouldn't expect miracles. I'm sure there are 16 year old reading this and thinking this is the best thing since d-bol.

Some make make it seem as if LBAs are like anabolics - not even close, unless you mix it with d-bol. :) They are good for what they are liquid aminos and glycerin - fast and efficient supplement as far as absorbtion.

Now, let's not get too carried away with LBAs and some of the claims as to what they can do. Yes, they are great as a supplement, but people shouldn't expect miracles. I'm sure there are 16 year old reading this and thinking this is the best thing since d-bol.

Some make make it seem as if LBAs are like anabolics - not even close, unless you mix it with d-bol. :) They are good for what they are liquid aminos and glycerin - fast and efficient supplement as far as absorbtion.

I do see where you are coming from. However, the claims I make are made based on my personal experience with them... I do not exaggerate them, and I do tell it like it is. Granted they are not anabolics, but I believe this is a great supplement!

Damn, you got me. Im getting such a huge kickback from spouting off about how good they are......are you reading this PHIL!

Seriously, why would we be touting this product in such high reguards? What would be our motive? I can guarantee you i wouldn't if i didnt truely believe in them. I could give a rats ass if anyone believes me or not....but the 'proof is in the pudding'!

It's perfectly fine...let all the doubters remain as such and not reap the benefits! There's enough competition already out there for us!:D

I've just been looking at switching to half a bottle a day as my only protein source (i think i'm correct in you saying that Phil?), but obviously there would be a *large* hole in my daily calorie intake.

Is there anything in particular recommended to step into place, or should i just eat anything i can get my hands onto?

how much protein do you guys get from whole foods while using these? and how much LBA's do you take daily?

thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity