over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBA's

deadliftsquates

Registered
I need something to add to my coffee. I am getting into making kick-ass coffee and espresso. LBA would be great to sweeten my drinks if that is how I am feeling. Are they around at all ? What is everyone else using and I just got a Nespresso Plus that is really good if you want a machine that does it all at a good price.

pitbull was making them, but as far as i know theyve been off the market for awhile. Basically theyre just a mix of glycerol mono, collagen, and whey iso if i remember right

pitbull was making them, but as far as i know theyve been off the market for awhile. Basically theyre just a mix of glycerol mono, collagen, and whey iso if i remember right
Yep, they closed down a couple years ago with a statement about a new and better product but it never materialized. I just checked, their last FB post on their page was almost 3 years ago.

Pitbull fell off. Hope he's doing okay

You could just put the Glycerol in your coffee and get all of the benefits of that. (sweetness, vascularity, ...) The LBA's magic came from the Glycerol anyway.

Vegetable glycerine or powdered glycerol thrown into an eaa/bcaa mix or a protein shake = same thing IMO. Not quite as convenient but the glycerine effects are what truly separated it from other proteins IMO

Vegetable glycerine or powdered glycerol thrown into an eaa/bcaa mix or a protein shake = same thing IMO. Not quite as convenient but the glycerine effects are what truly separated it from other proteins IMO
does it matter which kind and where can I get a good quality product? I was trying to sweeten my coffee just a bit in a healthy way. What is everyone else doing? Pure Black straight.

I do pure black straight , 1 scoop whey iso chocolate , 1 tbsp coconut oil

Not entirely... original formula was based off hydrolyzed collagen and that's what separated it from other proteins. I believe Rogue has spoke to this but I find hydro collagen superior to whey/eaa's/bcaa's. But yes, the glycerin was the 'magic' in its volumizing effects.

Not entirely... original formula was based off hydrolyzed collagen and that's what separated it from other proteins. I believe Rogue has spoke to this but I find hydro collagen superior to whey/eaa's/bcaa's. But yes, the glycerin was the 'magic' in its volumizing effects.

Ah yes I forgot that part. Maybe what I said but with a collagen peptide protein powder vs traditional protein or amino s would be closer to it

I need something to add to my coffee. I am getting into making kick-ass coffee and espresso. LBA would be great to sweeten my drinks if that is how I am feeling. Are they around at all ? What is everyone else using and I just got a Nespresso Plus that is really good if you want a machine that does it all at a good price.

There are some drinks similar to LBA that have collagen and glycerol in them and are used for wound healing, bariatric, and renal purposes. I use a couple, Liquacel and Pro Stat Max. But they are all fruity flavors and not something you would put in coffee.

There are some drinks similar to LBA that have collagen and glycerol in them and are used for wound healing, bariatric, and renal purposes. I use a couple, Liquacel and Pro Stat Max. But they are all fruity flavors and not something you would put in coffee.

Nice thanks brother

Are you being serious? I have not heard of doing that before.
It just tastes like sugar substitute. I mix glycerol, water, and peptopro with karboload and drink it during a workout. And during the summer at work I put 4-6 tbl in a gallon of water with some lemon slices and drink it all day out in the heat to stay hydrated

It just tastes like sugar substitute. I mix glycerol, water, and peptopro with karboload and drink it during a workout. And during the summer at work I put 4-6 tbl in a gallon of water with some lemon slices and drink it all day out in the heat to stay hydrated
what brand are you buying?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner