over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LDL/Triglycerides

DanielSon

Registered
Newbies
Heading into 2022, I'm curious what you all use to help with LDL/Triglycerides, and what the best products are on the market right now.

I've posted this a few times on other threads. This is very effective even without the Cardarine.

Krill Oil: 6 grams a day (2g 3x/day with meals)

Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega 4 caps a day (with meals)

Citrus Bergmont: 1000mg AM fasted

Jarrow Red Yeast Rice Extract 1 600mg cap, 2x a day (with meals)

Pantethine: 450mg (2x a day with meals)

Beta Sisterol: 2 grams (1 gram 2x a day with meals)

NOW Policosanol 1cap 2x a day (with meals)

NOW Syntriol 2 caps a day (with meals)

Cardarine 20mg/day

Do you have any before/after bloods? Not doubting, just curious. I have high triglycerides and LDL. HDL is okay.

I've posted this a few times on other threads. This is very effective even without the Cardarine.

Krill Oil: 6 grams a day (2g 3x/day with meals)

Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega 4 caps a day (with meals)

Citrus Bergmont: 1000mg AM fasted

Jarrow Red Yeast Rice Extract 1 600mg cap, 2x a day (with meals)

Pantethine: 450mg (2x a day with meals)

Beta Sisterol: 2 grams (1 gram 2x a day with meals)

NOW Policosanol 1cap 2x a day (with meals)

NOW Syntriol 2 caps a day (with meals)

Cardarine 20mg/day
After getting somewhat familiar with the products, would you suggest doing the Krill, Nordic Naturals Ult Omega, Citrus Bergamot, Red Yeast Rice, and Pantethine first, then when my lipid profile gets more in normal range, adding the Beta Sisterol, Policasonal, Syntriol, and Cardarine?

After getting somewhat familiar with the products, would you suggest doing the Krill, Nordic Naturals Ult Omega, Citrus Bergamot, Red Yeast Rice, and Pantethine first, then when my lipid profile gets more in normal range, adding the Beta Sisterol, Policasonal, Syntriol, and Cardarine?

Besides the Carrdarine, the Jarrow RYR will cause the biggest drop in LDL. At least that's what I've seen on my labs from experimenting.

Honestly I would implements everything except the Cardarine then recheck labs in 6 weeks. If they are still out of whack, I'd say then add the Cardarine for the HDL bump.

If funds are an issue, I'd start with just the Jarrow RYR and re-check labs in 6 weeks.

As far as Trigs, make sure your diet is on point as well as your daily cardio.

Just curious: where are your numbers at? or should I say how bad are they?

I will post screenshots of my lipids in November 2020. Just prior to 5mgs of Rovustatin/Crestor a day and 1 gram of Vascepa a day.

Throughout most of 2021 I was only doing 1 gram a day of Vascepa a day. Because the recommended 4 grams a day averaged $400/month.
Basically I was waiting for the law suit to settle between Vascepa and Dr. Rheddy in regards to patent rights for the generic.

October was the 1st month I was able to purchase the generic. What used to cost an average of $100 a month at 1 gram a day with Vacepa now cost me only $34 at 1gram a day for the generic Icosapent Ethyl.

I'll post 3 screenshots. The 2 screenshots with red highlighted is the baseline lipids November 2020. I say baseline but those lipids were pretty consistent most of 2020.

The one screenshot with all green on my lipids is the end of March 2021.

So what you'll see in my labwork is the combination of the statin and pharmaceutical grade fish oil over the span of 5 months. Take from it what you will.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211207-111743_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211207-111743_Chrome.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20211207-111736_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211207-111736_Chrome.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20211207-111503_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211207-111503_Chrome.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 35
I will post screenshots of my lipids in November 2020. Just prior to 5mgs of Rovustatin/Crestor a day and 1 gram of Vascepa a day.

Throughout most of 2021 I was only doing 1 gram a day of Vascepa a day. Because the recommended 4 grams a day averaged $400/month.
Basically I was waiting for the law suit to settle between Vascepa and Dr. Rheddy in regards to patent rights for the generic.

October was the 1st month I was able to purchase the generic. What used to cost an average of $100 a month at 1 gram a day with Vacepa now cost me only $34 at 1gram a day for the generic Icosapent Ethyl.

I'll post 3 screenshots. The 2 screenshots with red highlighted is the baseline lipids November 2020. I say baseline but those lipids were pretty consistent most of 2020.

So what you'll see in my labwork is the combination of the statin and pharmaceutical grade fish oil over the span of 5 months. Take from it what you will.
I want to try to lower my triglycerides and LDL without statins first. Thanks for sharing this! And damn good results!

I'm guessing the Crestor had more off the effect vs. the Vascepa? Thoughts?

Also curious:

Have you thought about just dong the Crestor 2 days a week?

Are you self doing the Crestor or is it scripted by your Dr.? Did you look into or ask about Pitavastatin which has less of an affect on blood sugar/A1c

5mg is pretty light but have you noticed any change in BG or A1c?

Heading into 2022, I'm curious what you all use to help with LDL/Triglycerides, and what the best products are on the market right
How long have they been high? is it a recent blood work and you are dieting. often times the results may be skewed if your body is burning fat like in a prep.

i had mine checked 2 weeks into a prep and they were skewed, 4 weeks later they were back to normal. your body is dumping fats into the blood stream because they are being liberated and burned as fuel so your LDL and triglycerides can be affected.

Besides the Carrdarine, the Jarrow RYR will cause the biggest drop in LDL. At least that's what I've seen on my labs from experimenting.

Honestly I would implements everything except the Cardarine then recheck labs in 6 weeks. If they are still out of whack, I'd say then add the Cardarine for the HDL bump.

If funds are an issue, I'd start with just the Jarrow RYR and re-check labs in 6 weeks.

As far as Trigs, make sure your diet is on point as well as your daily cardio.

Just curious: where are your numbers at? or should I say how bad are they?
HDL-36
Trigylcerides-107
LDL-190

The only reason I mentioned taking a few of those products afterwards is that the literature on them say that they aid in maintaining an already normal lipid profile, whereas the first ones said they can lower LDL and raise HDL, so I figured I'd take them first, and when I got in a better range I'd add the latter. But if you've had best results from taking all at the same timeframe, then that's what I'll do.

How long have they been high? is it a recent blood work and you are dieting. often times the results may be skewed if your body is burning fat like in a prep.

i had mine checked 2 weeks into a prep and they were skewed, 4 weeks later they were back to normal. your body is dumping fats into the blood stream because they are being liberated and burned as fuel so your LDL and triglycerides can be affected.
Did not think of this. Wonder if there are any home tests you can do that will allow you to check them more frequently?

HDL-36
Trigylcerides-107
LDL-190

The only reason I mentioned taking a few of those products afterwards is that the literature on them say that they aid in maintaining an already normal lipid profile, whereas the first ones said they can lower LDL and raise HDL, so I figured I'd take them first, and when I got in a better range I'd add the latter. But if you've had best results from taking all at the same timeframe, then that's what I'll do.

Also of note, ideally your Trigs should be no higher than double your HDL. That ratio is cardio protective.

Did not think of this. Wonder if there are any home tests you can do that will allow you to check them more frequently?
there might be but best is to check before cycle midway and at the end.

Just doing my cardio from time to time and a normal diet. When blasting I used to take red yeast rice and thats pretty much it.

IMG_20211207_215953.jpg

I have started cooking more with tallow and butter to get my cholesterol up, but guess that is not what most do.

What about your diet? Fruits, vegetables, oatmeal, beans, fatty fish?

My LDL was way out of wack a few years back. My Dr. put me on Crestor 10MG per day… my LDL went back to very good. For the last year I have only been taking the Crestor EOD still with great results. I take CoQ10 every night to replenish what the statin is depleting.

Read some of Dr. Davis Sinclair’s work, he is one of the worlds leaders in longevity, he recommends a statin. Reading his stuff helped to ease my mind about taking it as I try to stay away from Big Pharma.

Confirmed by my labwork:

Red yeast rice (it MUST contain monacoline k otherwise it’s worthless. Usually 10mg per cap) dropped my LDL from 150 to 110. I think it’s has been banned in the US tho. Other downside is that the product can vary a lot in monacoline k content. Experienced this first hand unfortunately.

10mg cardarine dropped my LDL from 150 to 90. But I don’t feel comfortable running that stuff.

Wouldn’t bother with anything else besides citrus bergamot tbh.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity