over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LE in gym lifting while on duty

ThrottleTo

Registered
Has anyone ever seen sheriff or PD guys, lift in a gym, while wearing uniform,police, probation shirts and firearms? While on duty.
And employee of the the gym , didn't say anything about it.And they an the employee just just chat, likes its normal, nothing wrong with it.

Your thoughts?

Hey, at least they are lifting. My bud worked at a planet fitness where the same cop always showed up on pizza Tuesday and ate all of their free food.

BTW, sometimes it is good to train at the "cop" gym... It can get you out of a traffic ticket when they recognize you.

My thoughts are the gun belt would make it tough to get a good workout and the polyester uniform will really smell.

Firefighters do it here all the time at the rec gyms.

Coincidentally, I believe the obesity rate for firefighters is over 50%

I don't hate on it...im just jealous they're on the clock getting paid while training. I've seen them have to run out mid workout multiple times though.

Id never risk it personally. Id just do cardio, abs, and maybe actually train forearms for once.

Having been in law enforcement for a long time I've never seen or even heard of officers working out while on duty.

I have seen them (and done it myself) call 10-8 while changing into uniform cause the workout ran late.
I've been in the gym when we got a swat call out.

I've seen fire fighters come to the gym while they are "on duty" but since they often run 24-48hr shifts I understand that and their gear is on the rig.

I don't have an issue with it.

I would think physical fitness can be critical to performing the duties of the job.

I'm OK if that's how my tax dollars are being spent.

There's a few pew paramedics who regularly work out on duty at one of my gyms. Not in full uniform, just shorts and fire department shirt. They park their truck on the sidewalk by the entrance and have their radios on them at all times. Only seen them get a call and have to run out once.

never seen it but would not care if I did

I have been in the gym lifting when several officers have hit the front door and ran through the gym. I thought something was up till I realized that they were just hurrying to get their workout in.

My city’s gang unit looks like an NPC lineup they are putting the work in sometime or another

I work at a hardcore gym. Tons of LE workout there. You might not like it but the truth is you better be friends of all of them. As a trainer I have worked with tons of officers, Captains, Sergeants, Lieutenants, Sheriffs, FBI, Ice, And even a couple of CIA agents. Trust me it's a good Idea to have friends in LE. Guy I trained became officer with a cruiser. Great friend, used to pull me over in town and talk over the loudspeaker "Put your hands were I can see them, back out of the car. Now moonwalk backwards towards me" In front of tons of people sitting eating at outdoors cafe's in town. Too funny.
Any way I could give a shit less in they trained in uniform.
Sorry to ramble.

From the articles I've read, there is a epidemic of officers who juice these days. Some departments estimate as much as 45% of their officers are juicing. So why juice and not lift? :D Seems like a waste.

That said, you realize they get breaks etc, lunch? How do you know they are actually on the clock when at the gym? I have no issues with it. There are worse things to do. I also have no issues with them juicing. As long at that let me continue my TRT, everything is good.

i know cops who sit in their car and read books on midnites.
or take their dogs to a dog park and play with them.
or go to parties and drink. motorcycle cops. then they drive around with beer cans on their antennas.
all on duty. all on taxpayer money.
then again, firefighters on 12's get to eat sleep, play video games....on your dime. basically they're all on call and getting paid for it.
its just city union benefits. cleveland and the suburbs.

My wife, some friends, and family members are officers. There’s no way they could train on duty. Theyre far too busy, and they also have rules about being in uniform while off duty (so it can’t be after their shift is over). Basically, they’d lose their job if they tried that shit. And since someone mentioned it I know quite a few officers that use gear. If I have to risk my life fighting a 300lb guy who’s determined not to go to jail, I want every advantage possible.

if ur concerned that there are cops in your gym, and you want to determine who is, and who isnt..

walk around the gym with your dick out

whoever arrests you is a cop

My wife, some friends, and family members are officers. There’s no way they could train on duty. Theyre far too busy, and they also have rules about being in uniform while off duty (so it can’t be after their shift is over). Basically, they’d lose their job if they tried that shit. And since someone mentioned it I know quite a few officers that use gear. If I have to risk my life fighting a 300lb guy who’s determined not to go to jail, I want every advantage possible.

I agree about the “reason” they use gear. But stop with the hypocrisy. I think they should be allowed to use gear if they chose. But then to go out and kick the door in and drag out that 62 year old guy simply doing his own TRT. You don’t think there’s a tad bit of hypocrisy there? Just sayin. I like cops in general. I’ve always been respectful when stopped or whatever and never had an issue. Was given warnings instead of tickets etc, because I’m polite when stopped. But I also fully understand the diverse psychology as to why many cops become cops, and it’s not always for the right reasons.

That’s great they’re working out! I respect that!
I don’t like seeing obese cops or pencil neck cops. I think they should all be big buff freaks!

Kick them off the machines hahahah

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

if ur concerned that there are cops in your gym, and you want to determine who is, and who isnt..

walk around the gym with your dick out

whoever arrests you is a cop

They might whip out their night stick and whack it really hard!

Has anyone ever seen sheriff or PD guys, lift in a gym, while wearing uniform,police, probation shirts and firearms? While on duty.
And employee of the the gym , didn't say anything about it.And they an the employee just just chat, likes its normal, nothing wrong with it.

Your thoughts?

Since you're the one that started the thread what are your thoughts??

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws