over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leading medical expert discusses insulin use in bodybuilding

No such thing as horse shit about some people picking up concepts faster than others.

It's a ton of memorization, same as biochem, but how long it takes for you to memorize it is the variable I'm referring to.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes, I agree 100% and I used to teach chem in high school. Memorizing all of those facts is just plain easier for some folks than others. I have a daughter that memorizes things really easy. She does great in History because of it, and well in Biology. She struggles more in math. There is a huge genetic component to this. Some people you can show a list of random numbers for a short time and they can remember those numbers when asked later much easier than others. Doing well in a class like Organic Chemistry isn't just a matter of trying hard and putting in your time. Some can do it really easily and not put in much time at all. I wasn't one of those!

Definitely true, I made it though orgo and calc 2,albeit with B's lol,only going to class occasionally then vyvanse binge studying for 5-6 hours for each test

The bodybuilding equivalent of the guy that eats candy bars and shit all the time and comes in ripped at the show. Lifts weights sporadically and not all that hard of an effort and places well. There are guys like that, seen a few that played college sports.

I had to study hard in my organic and was lucky to earn a B. The class isn't easy for most. The class I was in had about 200 people in it first semester. By the end of the first semester there were only about 150 people left. By the end of the 2nd semester I think there were only about 100 people at best that made it through both semesters without dropping out. It is the "weeder" class for premed students. I went to a good college too so it wasn't a bunch of dummies in there.

Gross Anatomy at the med school was probably the hardest class for me, lots of memorization. We had 3 people in the first year of med school flunk out of that. A guy at my table was taking it for the second time and flunked it again, had to leave medical school. Once again I think there are lots of genetics involved in learning some things. He was already a pharmacist, so he was smart. For some reason he just couldn't memorize all the facts we had to know in Gross. Lucky for him he was able to just fall back to being a pharmacist again.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity