over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leaked audio from Brazilian competitor, Marcello De Angelis

Raefael Brandao looks off in that video, doesn't seem as impressive as any of his photos, he looks big don't get me wrong but just nowhere near how I though't he look. Maybe he's just starting to get back on the horse and will ride it hard.

neither one of them look overly impressive in that particular vid.....

mediocre for IFBB standards....to me.

its also one thing training in a vid and POSING another....

I'm sure when they start posing things start popping
and they look better....

:cool:

Many just take what they have and as much as they can with no real outlines of cycles. They may have 2 vials so they inject it within a week for example. Guys on the forums run much more complex cycles than I imagine some of the great pro's ever did.

Exactly like BigA says... I've come to believe that these guys think like this:

"Oh, I like this injectable, I like that one too... And this oral makes me big. I'll take more of this one, that one and that one over there. Light weight baby..."

Seriously, if it's true that it was Flex that introduced Ronnie to HGH and slin (and apparently it is) when he was already a big guy at the Olympia stage, it shows that some pros are completely clueless about these substances.

I could bet that Ramy doesn't know what he takes or the names of the most common anabolics. He probably goes like "I like that one from the white box, those pink pills, the little water that they inject in my shoulder every morning, but Bader makes me take that one too" and stuff like that.

Many years ago, a local guy told me he'd buy as many amps as he could, but different types (back then we had only Organon's sustanon and deca and Zambon's winny), put them all in a plastic box and reach for an amp 3 times a week. Whatever he got, he'd inject. Whenever he wanted to grow more he'd increase this to 4-7 times a week and add one hemogenin a day.

Others, like Jay and Dorian, seem very methodical and aware of what's going on.

Exactly like BigA says... I've come to believe that these guys think like this:

"Oh, I like this injectable, I like that one too... And this oral makes me big. I'll take more of this one, that one and that one over there. Light weight baby..."

Seriously, if it's true that it was Flex that introduced Ronnie to HGH and slin (and apparently it is) when he was already a big guy at the Olympia stage, it shows that some pros are completely clueless about these substances.

I could bet that Ramy doesn't know what he takes or the names of the most common anabolics. He probably goes like "I like that one from the white box, those pink pills, the little water that they inject in my shoulder every morning, but Bader makes me take that one too" and stuff like that.

Many years ago, a local guy told me he'd buy as many amps as he could, but different types (back then we had only Organon's sustanon and deca and Zambon's winny), put them all in a plastic box and reach for an amp 3 times a week. Whatever he got, he'd inject. Whenever he wanted to grow more he'd increase this to 4-7 times a week and add one hemogenin a day.

Others, like Jay and Dorian, seem very methodical and aware of what's going on.

I have heard of guys in the UK filling large containers with alsorts of different compounds and injecting 10ml per day for example. I think Ramy is more intelligent than people think but sure it will probably go like that. He is a product of the gym and will do whatever it takes. Basically I know he isn't writing out his own cycles like guys do on here. He will take what he is told to take.

Elvia ..i will respond to what you shared later if the mood catches me ...i had typed something up on my phone, but lost it and no longer wish to retype it. I respect your opinions and lifestyle choices . Your shares are great and you have interesting points of view always . But you havent seen what i have ....you werent in the game back then ....and dont know the inner workings of alot of these people like i do. ....pussy and money expose the truth in people . I have been on the inside of that world a long as time ......

I will say you seem to be a product of modern bbing and the drug gane .you probably know more about drugs than i d ever want to .I see your logs and i wonder why ....but respect your journey and you as a man ..i dont see taking drugs as something to admire ....my gosh ...do you look up to heroin or speed addicts too .....? Drugs are a tool ....but when they are a lifestyle ....you have to start looking in the mirror and ask sone hard questions ?

Have a gd day bro ...but like dante has shared with you before ,what you hear in bbing means little ...its what you see or do that counts .....phidias would tell you the same thing ....its like the guys hanging around in the front of the gym or the locker room . Gossiping and speculating about girls and what guys take ect ......while guys like that were sitting around playing make believe . Guys like dante and myself were the ones fucking the girls being talked about and actually doing what they could only imagine .....old bbers are salesmen ...they are hustlers like my old pal rich .....they lie ..tell half truths ...or manipulate.....especially if they have something to sell .......lol ....i have nothing to sell ...and dont need your attention .....so maybe you should be careful of the stuff you always repeat .....you could end up looking bad ...or trusting a source that is playing you as well .....i m just saying dont think because you herd a pod cast or gossip from a guy two countries away that you have a real picture of what is real whats so ever ........take care e ..
Hope all is well

Firstly I am not a product of the drug game. I put training and diet first. I am merely putting out using extreme drugs is not the easy route for some people. Yes in general terms drugs are the easy route but I was merely poiting out for the guys who inject 10 times daily it's not the easy route. Some people put 100% into diet, training and drugs.

This is not in relation to me at all. Right now I am using 30mg tren a, 30mg mast p, 40mg avar and 25mg proviron daily. I am also running lr3 and synthetine and that's it. I have used higher amounts but I am far from an abuser. I merely know many abusers and I am in contact with them daily as I work for an AAS seller.

Yes drugs are a tool but let's not kid ourselves if you have all the O guys on stage and you suddenly pressed a button and every drug they ever took didn't exist they wouldn't look anything like they do.

You tell your stories about bodybuilders on here and I value them and take them for the truth. Even though most of the things you state have been said by the same bodybuilders on video. Yet you seem to think I am gossiping about guys. So if I am arranging deals to sell large amounts of aas to vet guys on here that is gossip. If a uk bodybuilder tells me he is on x amount that is just gossip. If my boss (who is one of the biggest aas sellers in Europe) tells me what x bodybuilder (6g's of test) told him that suddenly isn't true. Sure it's gossip but it's no different than you.

Trusting a source who is playing me well? The main sources I try to promote on here because I love their products are Genotec and Synthetek... plus a few others I value. Are they playing me well? I am gonna visit Geno in the near future and have worked for him for years. Is he playing me? I chat to him daily. He is my friend and I trust him. Do you even know I work for him?

My logs are for obvious reasons. But guys will know I used to do training logs for years... well maybe you don't. I used to write detailed training logs in the log section with barely any replies and I would still post my workouts as it's what I love doing... I love training. You act like I am all drugs I bet you now you haven't trained as hard as I do. Maybe on par but don't act like you are better than me. In my current log I have "promoted" lr3, pre workouts, protein powders.... all I pay for so please don't think my logs are just for promoting certain products. But obviously I promote synthetek products as I am an affiliate but I also love them.

You definitely have me wrong. Phidias will tell me the same thing? Do you have any idea. I chat to Phidias all the time. I am going to meet up with him. We were in the past my life happens. I would never post certain things so I will leave it at that.

Elvia ..i will respond to what you shared later if the mood catches me ...i had typed something up on my phone, but lost it and no longer wish to retype it. I respect your opinions and lifestyle choices . Your shares are great and you have interesting points of view always . But you havent seen what i have ....you werent in the game back then ....and dont know the inner workings of alot of these people like i do. ....pussy and money expose the truth in people . I have been on the inside of that world a long as time ......

I will say you seem to be a product of modern bbing and the drug gane .you probably know more about drugs than i d ever want to .I see your logs and i wonder why ....but respect your journey and you as a man ..i dont see taking drugs as something to admire ....my gosh ...do you look up to heroin or speed addicts too .....? Drugs are a tool ....but when they are a lifestyle ....you have to start looking in the mirror and ask sone hard questions ?

Have a gd day bro ...but like dante has shared with you before ,what you hear in bbing means little ...its what you see or do that counts .....phidias would tell you the same thing ....its like the guys hanging around in the front of the gym or the locker room . Gossiping and speculating about girls and what guys take ect ......while guys like that were sitting around playing make believe . Guys like dante and myself were the ones fucking the girls being talked about and actually doing what they could only imagine .....old bbers are salesmen ...they are hustlers like my old pal rich .....they lie ..tell half truths ...or manipulate.....especially if they have something to sell .......lol ....i have nothing to sell ...and dont need your attention .....so maybe you should be careful of the stuff you always repeat .....you could end up looking bad ...or trusting a source that is playing you as well .....i m just saying dont think because you herd a pod cast or gossip from a guy two countries away that you have a real picture of what is real whats so ever ........take care e ..
Hope all is well

Last edited:
Ibadaman I will give you a simple example of what I mean. Again I am not stating drugs are everything. I think training and diet should come first. Drugs can be the easy way out for many but I think you misinterupted (purposely) what I meant. I am far from pro abuse.

I have done syntherol calf cycles in the past. I am telling you now injecting my calves daily with syntherol was much harder than doing what I love and training hard daily. I have torn something in my knee and will need an xray as it's bad now and I still need to stop myself from going the gym everyday.

I am not stating everyone should look to drugs first merely putting out sometimes guys running these crazy cycles are not half arsing things. I know quite a few bodybuilding doing approx 20ml+ syntherol per day and they get on with it because they are driven. This is not about let's just take drugs and not train or diet hard. I am merely pointing out some of these guys abusing all these different things are not looking for the easy route. Taking 20ml syntherol, 10iu hgh, 3 different pep tides, 40iu slin and 3ml aas in the day is not easy for many. Again I am not stating I do that or that it is right merely stating the obvious.

For most of them taking all these drugs is not needed and it's abuse and they would be better coming down and concentrating on being happy in many areas in life but that's a different subject. I merely post about what goes in bodybuilding today... right or wrong but it's the truth. From your posts you don't follow things now and are essentially living in the past so maybe you are not clued up to what these guys are doing. Again it's not like the 90's guys didn't look better so this is not about good or bad mainly facts of today.

Last edited:
8g lol! Forget that.
That is steroid suicide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude, I'm getting knots just thinking about injecting that much weekly lol

Man, and here my brother rides my ass for the amounts I take which is nothing even close to this anymore.

I'm just curious to the guys that are still blasting high amounts weekly, not bashing just asking as I used to go a lot higher in my 20s than I do now (I'm 41), how long do you expect it to last?

If you're taking 6-8 grams at the end of your 30s... where are you going next? At what age do you think "My body can't take this shit any longer?"

Just curious.

dude, I'm getting knots just thinking about injecting that much weekly lol

Man, and here my brother rides my ass for the amounts I take which is nothing even close to this anymore.

I'm just curious to the guys that are still blasting high amounts weekly, not bashing just asking as I used to go a lot higher in my 20s than I do now (I'm 41), how long do you expect it to last?

If you're taking 6-8 grams at the end of your 30s... where are you going next? At what age do you think "My body can't take this shit any longer?"

Just curious.

Sadly the deciding factor is usually a cardiac event or other health issue that forces one to stop or lower everything down. Even then some guys will still push it knowing good and well what it's going to do. They just don't care and would rather die than be smaller.

Hope all is well

and we have another in the preaching club, tough finding a thread without this now:rolleyes:

I just noticed you wrote to me do you look up to heroin or speed addicts... wtf. Where do you get that from my posts. I don't look up to steroid abusers. I merely look up to honesty. I know guys on low doses who look amazing and they are honest so great. Emeric used tiny doses and I believe him so great he is a genetic elite. But many especially today don't use small amounts. Drugs are a tool but come on. Get every top bb now and take away all the aas use and you tell me it's just icing on the cake :eek:

For the 100th time on here I am not pro abuse and I don't look up to steroid abusers. I see guys cycles every single day. I get asked to sponsor guys all the fucking time. I have been told by most known guys what they take on here and I would never repeat that info in the open or private. They are smart though as they stay away from these threads.

Anyway I will be smart and finally stay away from these threads from now on. This preaching is annoying. Guys can't even say they are on 50mg tren per day on here with some guy stating are you sure you need that much.

and we have another in the preaching club, tough finding a thread without this now:rolleyes:

sounds like every time I talk to my DAD....."ok....really dad....thanks...:rolleyes:"

I have heard of guys in the UK filling large containers with alsorts of different compounds and injecting 10ml per day for example. I think Ramy is more intelligent than people think but sure it will probably go like that. He is a product of the gym and will do whatever it takes. Basically I know he isn't writing out his own cycles like guys do on here. He will take what he is told to take.

I can say that many years ago I used to talk to paul borreson from the UK.. He had a great magazine called the " governor" that was a very hardcore magazine.. It had some training articles but was mainly drug related.. Very similar to peak training journal that was put out here briefly by Steve colts scott... We are talking late 90s.. But one thing that was fairly common ( and remember this is when the drug culture really escalated) in the UK was adding various compounds to a large 100ml bottle and and just shoot three cc or more a day.. A person would pick three or 4 of their favorite compiunds and by various amounts of the amps and just pour them into the large Vail and shake it up.. Use it until it's empty then fill it back up.. Not really knowing exactly what you were shooting in accuare amounts... It baffled me .. But I thought it was just the escalating drug culture that was coming about ...BUT....

a few years later I mentioned this to a magazine editor I knew that was very much into the scene from the 70s on.. He was not shocked and said " that is a British thing.. That's been going on for years before paul brought that up" .. He then went on to mention that a famous pro of the 80s out of the UK was known for it.. Just buying 100 cc of random gear and mixing and injecting a certain amount each day .

So why do I mention this ? Because gear abuse ( as bad as it is today) was bad in various instances in the past.. Granted no insulin or HGH in many instances but if it were available they would use it.. They are not holier than thou.. Look at grymkowski.. He was the epitome of abuse and admits it.. But he got very sick and had to bow out.. Don ross.. Again abused to large degree and paid a price.. There is always a mythical idea we get that the guys in the 80s and 90s DIDNT abuse but we should know different now.. This drug culture has been brewing for a long time.. The difference is that they still trained like mad men back then and many would at least abide by " cycles" or time off .. Today there is no time off.. It's full blast or a silly cruise.. Which is just a small cycle..

If you take insulin and hgh out of the equation and the added lbs they build you have the bodies ( in many cases) of the 80s and early 90s.. Again many did not know the health consequences of constant use at high levels.. The difference is today we know.. WE , TODAY, HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR THIS BEHAVIOR KNOWING WHAT WE KNOW.. I can not reiterate enough gentleman that dropping to trt doses ( stop kidding yourself that trt is 400 mgs of test) for many months a couple times a year will not hinder gains.. You will not lose shit.. Bodybuilding is gaining 5 pounds of muscle followed by losing two pounds of muscle.. But guess what?? You are now three pounds ahead of where Ya where.. It's a win.. Two steps forward and 1 step back.. This accumulates over the years.. It's a marathon not a sprint., go ahead and sprint and see if your lifting at the age of 40 or so..

So yes.. Their was abuse in the 80s etc.. But what was learned back then should be adhered to today.. But it's not.. That's what's sad.. No one is paying attention.. There is a smart way to do this.. Trust me when I tell you one can be a large man and healthy to an extent.. But it take more commitment and planning than just shooting and eating..

You have to spend some " cycle money" on blood work.. Take your health supplements religiously .. But also understand they don't work miracles.. You have to take time to get blood work into normal levels and keep them there for long times.. If your blood work is screwed up on a gram of test dropping to 400 mgs is not clearing this up because your taking krill oil and curcumin.. You need to go to trt and get blood lipids back in line., then see what dose you can take before shot goes bad.. My blood work is perfect at 300 mgs of test except for low Hdl ( which I've always had).. Once I go above that everything is going a bit off.. Hdl gets a bit worse.. Lipids get whacked.. So that's where I'm at.. Now there was a guy here in Vikings posts that ran fairly large amounts of gear and his blood work was amazing during the cycle.. He is a rarity.. But that's the genetic component of bodybuilding.. Stop trying to alter your body's reactions and learn what they are and train and use with in those parameters.. Pretty simple.. But this " foot on the gas " all the time has Got to stop.. And there is a selfish component to this also.. You guys abusing and getting sick and collapsing are fucking it up for those who try and use responsible.. The negative attention because you have no discipline makes life hard on many of your fellow lifters.. So in other words.. KNOCK IT OFF :mad:;)

LAT's I keep saying I will go and cook and someone pm's me or there is a new post. Then you post that mammoth thing :D In all seriousness your posts are always spot on. You know the value of health and try to inform others but you do it in a nice way. You know what bodybuilders are like and you don't pretend it's just the crazy ones using high doses. Great post as always.

The 100ml container is something I have heard over the years but don't really know many who done it. The guys in the UK are a different breed :) Strangely and it means nothing but a lot of the major abuse stories I heard about when I was younger came from Wales and that is a small country. I heard of guys doing the 100ml containers and basically injecting as much as they want per day.

It should go without saying but if I was recommend a 1st cycle I would say 300mg test. 2nd cycle 400mg and 3rd cycle 300mg test and 200mg deca etc etc. Using the smallest possible dose. Just common sense... same with changes in nutrition and training. Progressing in all areas but slowly. Now I didn't do that as I didn't have a clue for my 1st cycle. My first cycle was tren and dbol :D I used too much for my 2nd cycle but you live and learn.

I am far from perfect but I don't consider myself reckless. I stay on a long time but nothing crazy and I come off (everything) at times and after this cycle my trt will be 150mg per week for awhile. I also need to get my HDL up but the rest of my bloodwork (including the rest of my cholesterol) is perfect. I have had fairly extensive bloodwork done 7-8 times in the last 12 months. HDL is definitely an area for concern though but I will sort that out and make the necessary changes to keep it higher in the future.

None of this changes everything I wrote on here previously though. Some may say I gossip but isn't that what we all do on here daily. Again I have been told by many people their doses and I encounter bb's a lot (especially in my job) so I think I have a fair idea of what is being used today. If people want to dismiss that then great. As we all know threads like this are pointless and I have not eaten my steak and sweet potatoe as a result :eek::D

Last edited:
I can see both sides of this issue. Some guys that have been in this game a long time want to warn others about possible negative health issues of big dosages for long periods of time. Others are fully aware of these possible negative health issues, but are also realistic about the fact that there are a lot of guys that use big dosages, so why not be truthful about this fact without promoting using big dosages. So here's the thing about message boards....if you see a thread that has opinions you don't agree with....move on to another thread...or start your own thread about an issue you want to discuss. If a thread comes off to you as preaching...then quit reading it. If some people are talking about others that use big dosages without actually promoting using big cycles....and you don't agree with this....then move on to another thread. All the senseless bickering in some threads recently is getting pretty ridiculous.

LAT's I keep saying I will go and cook and someone pm's me or there is a new post. Then you post that mammoth thing :D In all seriousness your posts are always spot on. You know the value of health and try to inform others but you do it in a nice way. You know what bodybuilders are like and you don't pretend it's just the crazy ones using high doses. Great post as always.

The 100ml container is something I have heard over the years but don't really know many who done it. The guys in the UK are a different breed :) Strangely and it means nothing but a lot of the major abuse stories I heard about when I was younger came from Wales and that is a small country. I heard of guys doing the 100ml containers and basically injecting as much as they want per day.

It should go without saying but if I was recommend a 1st cycle I would say 300mg test. 2nd cycle 400mg and 3rd cycle 300mg test and 200mg deca etc etc. Using the smallest possible dose. Just common sense... same with changes in nutrition and training. Progressing in all areas but slowly. Now I didn't do that as I didn't have a clue for my 1st cycle. My first cycle was tren and dbol :D I used too much for my 2nd cycle but you live and learn.

I am far from perfect but I don't consider myself reckless. I stay on a long time but nothing crazy and I come off (everything) at times and after this cycle my trt will be 150mg per week for awhile. I also need to get my HDL up but the rest of my bloodwork (including the rest of my cholesterol) is perfect. I have had fairly extensive bloodwork done 7-8 times in the last 12 months. HDL is definitely an area for concern though but I will sort that out and make the necessary changes to keep it higher in the future.

None of this changes everything I wrote on here previously though. Some may say I gossip but isn't that what we all do on here daily. Again I have been told by many people their doses and I encounter bb's a lot (especially in my job) so I think I have a fair idea of what is being used today. If people want to dismiss that then great. As we all know threads like this are pointless and I have not eaten my steak and sweet potatoe as a result :eek::D

Thanks for the kind words.. and yes this has been nothing really new.. Greg zulak who wrote for muscle.ad international back in the 80 and 90 once said ( in print so I'm not speaking out of turn) that witnessed a great French bodybuilder and a great Cuban bodybuilder just randomly pour a handful of dbol into their hands and take it repeatedly throughout the day.. no counting.. just by feel.. this was in the 80s.. Freddy Ortiz a great boduilder in the 60 and 70s once stated in a seminar when asked about protein powders " who needs protein powders when you have dianabol".. so it is a growing issue.. the problem is not learning from past issues.. we see this all the time from mid 90 on.. yet the behavior hasn't changed.. back then the excuse was " where are all the bodies ?".. now we have the bodies and the behavior hasn't changed.. but I think this one was a wake up call.. I know many who have now gone in for a full cardiac testing.. we will see..

First elvia .....i m sorry .....clearly i hurt your feelings . And that was not my intent in any way . To go break down and take apart what you have said serves no one and i have no interest in doing that . ( you kind of did that by getting so hurt and defensive yourself ) you are great for the board ....and i m glad you share all you . My appoligies.......i remember the days when you first got here and pmed me quite a bit for various advice . Your former girl used to as well ....so i never realized you were so in the game and experienced ...i always tried to be kind to you and have given you respect here so i m not sure why you feel so threatened .....i m just going to let it go ...and move on . I dont want the board drawn into a bunch of drama ..... peace

First elvia .....i m sorry .....clearly i hurt your feelings . And that was not my intent in any way . To go break down and take apart what you have said serves no one and i have no interest in doing that . ( you kind of did that by getting so hurt and defensive yourself ) you are great for the board ....and i m glad you share all you . My appoligies.......i remember the days when you first got here and pmed me quite a bit for various advice . Your former girl used to as well ....so i never realized you were so in the game and experienced ...i always tried to be kind to you and have given you respect here so i m not sure why you feel so threatened .....i m just going to let it go ...and move on . I dont want the board drawn into a bunch of drama ..... peace

I never used to pm you asking for advice :confused: I certainly can't remember it. We used to pm each other and chat a lot and I was curious about your life and bodybuilding. I pm loads of people about bodybuilding. I used to ask about your bb stories as I find stuff like them interesting. I don't mean to be rude but I don't like the way you have posted like you somehow used to teach me things and mentor me :eek:

The only people I can recall asking for advice bb wise on here were Johnjuanb1, Rambostallone, Phidias, Genotec, Phil Hernon, Stewie (science conversion question). I used to enjoy my chats with Buselmo and Concreteguy back in the day too. I will be missing a few. Asking what guys are doing and them mentoring and giving me advice are 2 different things. No one has ever mentored me I have learnt everything I know by myself experimenting and reading the forums.

As you allude to this is all very pointless so we should move on and I am cool with you. But don't act like you mentored me and bring my ex gf into the equation. I stopped pm'ing you as you come across a bit weird to me. I am all for spirituality and whatever guys wants to believe just not my cup of tea the things you were going on about in the life support thread at the time. Plus don't insult me but act nice in the same post as it's not truthful. Please don't reply to this and we can agree to disagree.

Last edited:
I can say that many years ago I used to talk to paul borreson from the UK.. He had a great magazine called the " governor" that was a very hardcore magazine.. It had some training articles but was mainly drug related.. Very similar to peak training journal that was put out here briefly by Steve colts scott... We are talking late 90s.. But one thing that was fairly common ( and remember this is when the drug culture really escalated) in the UK was adding various compounds to a large 100ml bottle and and just shoot three cc or more a day.. A person would pick three or 4 of their favorite compiunds and by various amounts of the amps and just pour them into the large Vail and shake it up.. Use it until it's empty then fill it back up.. Not really knowing exactly what you were shooting in accuare amounts... It baffled me .. But I thought it was just the escalating drug culture that was coming about ...BUT....

a few years later I mentioned this to a magazine editor I knew that was very much into the scene from the 70s on.. He was not shocked and said " that is a British thing.. That's been going on for years before paul brought that up" .. He then went on to mention that a famous pro of the 80s out of the UK was known for it.. Just buying 100 cc of random gear and mixing and injecting a certain amount each day .

So why do I mention this ? Because gear abuse ( as bad as it is today) was bad in various instances in the past.. Granted no insulin or HGH in many instances but if it were available they would use it.. They are not holier than thou.. Look at grymkowski.. He was the epitome of abuse and admits it.. But he got very sick and had to bow out.. Don ross.. Again abused to large degree and paid a price.. There is always a mythical idea we get that the guys in the 80s and 90s DIDNT abuse but we should know different now.. This drug culture has been brewing for a long time.. The difference is that they still trained like mad men back then and many would at least abide by " cycles" or time off .. Today there is no time off.. It's full blast or a silly cruise.. Which is just a small cycle..

If you take insulin and hgh out of the equation and the added lbs they build you have the bodies ( in many cases) of the 80s and early 90s.. Again many did not know the health consequences of constant use at high levels.. The difference is today we know.. WE , TODAY, HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR THIS BEHAVIOR KNOWING WHAT WE KNOW.. I can not reiterate enough gentleman that dropping to trt doses ( stop kidding yourself that trt is 400 mgs of test) for many months a couple times a year will not hinder gains.. You will not lose shit.. Bodybuilding is gaining 5 pounds of muscle followed by losing two pounds of muscle.. But guess what?? You are now three pounds ahead of where Ya where.. It's a win.. Two steps forward and 1 step back.. This accumulates over the years.. It's a marathon not a sprint., go ahead and sprint and see if your lifting at the age of 40 or so..

So yes.. Their was abuse in the 80s etc.. But what was learned back then should be adhered to today.. But it's not.. That's what's sad.. No one is paying attention.. There is a smart way to do this.. Trust me when I tell you one can be a large man and healthy to an extent.. But it take more commitment and planning than just shooting and eating..

You have to spend some " cycle money" on blood work.. Take your health supplements religiously .. But also understand they don't work miracles.. You have to take time to get blood work into normal levels and keep them there for long times.. If your blood work is screwed up on a gram of test dropping to 400 mgs is not clearing this up because your taking krill oil and curcumin.. You need to go to trt and get blood lipids back in line., then see what dose you can take before shot goes bad.. My blood work is perfect at 300 mgs of test except for low Hdl ( which I've always had).. Once I go above that everything is going a bit off.. Hdl gets a bit worse.. Lipids get whacked.. So that's where I'm at.. Now there was a guy here in Vikings posts that ran fairly large amounts of gear and his blood work was amazing during the cycle.. He is a rarity.. But that's the genetic component of bodybuilding.. Stop trying to alter your body's reactions and learn what they are and train and use with in those parameters.. Pretty simple.. But this " foot on the gas " all the time has Got to stop.. And there is a selfish component to this also.. You guys abusing and getting sick and collapsing are fucking it up for those who try and use responsible.. The negative attention because you have no discipline makes life hard on many of your fellow lifters.. So in other words.. KNOCK IT OFF :mad:;)

And here I thought I invented the 100mg vial of jungle juice that you inject daily. Hahaha I used to put 7 inject AAS in a 100ml vial and I would inject 7ccs a day.
This was in 2011 when I had a very warped mind set. I wanted a pro card and was cool with being dead by now.
Well, now I'm old and my goals are completely different. I truly like the physique look much better than bodybuilding. Mass looks unattractive to me. When I started lifting weights it was Serge Nubret at the 1975 Mr. Olympia weighing 200Lbs at 6'0" that was perfect in my eyes. Now I've come full circle to that same conclusion.

And here I thought I invented the 100mg vial of jungle juice that you inject daily. Hahaha I used to put 7 inject AAS in a 100ml vial and I would inject 7ccs a day.
This was in 2011 when I had a very warped mind set. I wanted a pro card and was cool with being dead by now.
Well, now I'm old and my goals are completely different. I truly like the physique look much better than bodybuilding. Mass looks unattractive to me. When I started lifting weights it was Serge Nubret at the 1975 Mr. Olympia weighing 200Lbs at 6'0" that was perfect in my eyes. Now I've come full circle to that same conclusion.

I didn't want to bring you into it but I do remember you mentioning that a few times :D

Feel free to take it to pm if you wish to continue . And in about 7 months i will be in northern europe . I d be happy to meet you in person . So i will pm you when my trip gets closer . Maybe we could even train and stick a video on here . I love guys that hit hard in the gym . I d be down for that by all means .it might be fun .....so i will definitely be in touch my friend. Once again ....i m sorry you felt attacked .

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear