over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leaked audio from Brazilian competitor, Marcello De Angelis

It's such an illusion when you get down to 4% body fat.
I met a guy yesterday who is 5 weeks out from a physique show.
He looks so freaky!!! I guessed he weighed 220Lbs. I introduced myself and asked him questions. He only weighed 170's. I couldn't believe it. Striations everywhere with very full separated muscles. He looks about 5'9" or so. His buddy said he dropped down from 198 and he looks so much bigger now in the 170's. This is my goal. The scale isn't important, it's the look you get.
I also saw Joey Swoll at my gym a few weeks ago. OMG he's impressive. The muscle separations and fullness are unreal. No fat on that guy!!!! Not sure his weight but he looks like the perfect classic physique.

Joey swoll is a big boy.. Great shape to him though..

He looks so freaky!!! I guessed he weighed 220Lbs. I introduced myself and asked him questions. He only weighed 170's. I couldn't believe it. Striations everywhere with very full separated muscles. He looks about 5'9" or so. His buddy said he dropped down from 198 and he looks so much bigger now in the 170's. This is my goal. The scale isn't important, it's the look you get.
I also saw Joey Swoll at my gym a few weeks ago. OMG he's impressive. The muscle separations and fullness are unreal. No fat on that guy!!!! Not sure his weight but he looks like the perfect classic physique.

Joey Swoll has pretty much the ideal physique

Joey Swoll has pretty much the ideal physique

He's also very nice. Girls kept asking for pictures and he would stop his workout to let them get pictures. He looked so full and separated! Very motivating to see!

Yeah.. Wonder what he weighs.. He's brick thick.. Small waist.. Delts are suspect but who's aren't these days.. Just part of it anymore.. ;)

He's also very nice. Girls kept asking for pictures and he would stop his workout to let them get pictures. He looked so full and separated! Very motivating to see!

Jesus the guy must get a lot of pussy

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qiFY0nQXXJk[/ame]...

I started at 146lbs I'm 36 im 5ft 10 woth shoes on when I was younger I remember being 184 looked ripped and people would swear I had to be 220 or 225 so you're definitely right the illusion can have a huge effect.

Yeah.. Wonder what he weighs.. He's brick thick.. Small waist.. Delts are suspect but who's aren't these days.. Just part of it anymore.. ;)

He is the guy who got abuse for photoshopping his IG pics in the past. But now I see he doesn't have to photoshop them. Definitely a great look. How tall was he JJ? The net says 5ft 6.

He is the guy who got abuse for photoshopping his IG pics in the past. But now I see he doesn't have to photoshop them. Definitely a great look. How tall was he JJ? The net says 5ft 6.

5'6" is accurate
What I really liked is he doesn't ego lift.
He uses strict form
None of that heavy half rep bullshit

Last edited:

I know Devin Physique did. I didn't know Joey Swoll did

Joey Swoll looks much better in person than in Instagram pics. Pictures don't do him justice. The delts are like bowling balls.
Dude looks pretty freaky year round, wonder how his health is as I never see a "different" look from him.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

He looked healthy but then so did Dallas
I don't think Dallas looked healthy; you can't look healthy at 340 lbs, sorry.

But I digress; you see the look change in pros in the off season, never seen Joey look different, and I live in his area.

I don't think Dallas looked healthy; you can't look healthy at 340 lbs, sorry.

But I digress; you see the look change in pros in the off season, never seen Joey look different, and I live in his area.

Yeah. He maintains a contest look. Pretty cool! Must eat clean all the time.

I know Devin Physique did. I didn't know Joey Swoll did

My mistake. It was Devin Physique and Paige Hathaway. That's good to know because they were doing alsorts of messed up stuff.

The REAL issue I have of this thread is the implication Serge Nubret deserved the win in 75. :D

Yeah. He maintains a contest look. Pretty cool! Must eat clean all the time.

I follow him on Instagram. He eats very clean but his cheat meals are enormous. Trains every day and doesn't take days off. His cardio is a joke, just walks a little on a treadmill.

It's true he looks the same year round. Curious to know his drug protocol.

One of the best physiques I've seen

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity