over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leaked audio from Brazilian competitor, Marcello De Angelis

life is a cruel joke

I'm sure he does ok tho :eek:

Height(6'2+) with decent proportions vs short with damn near perfect muscle bellies/proportions..

I think I may choose the former to be honest.

Height(6'2+) with decent proportions vs short with damn near perfect muscle bellies/proportions..

I think I may choose the former to be honest.

Are you making fun of me :eek::D;)

I am 6ft 2 and I love it but sure everytime I see guys like him I know they are gonna be about 5ft6... 5ft8 at a max. Some guys are tall and look incredible but the short guys definitely have a massive advantage.

Everything is gossip till BigA says it.

you guys are funny

Are you making fun of me :eek::D;)

I am 6ft 2 and I love it but sure everytime I see guys like him I know they are gonna be about 5ft6... 5ft8 at a max. Some guys are tall and look incredible but the short guys definitely have a massive advantage.

I am 6'2 as well, and I was being serious lol. I don't think I would sacrifice the height.

As I'm sure you know, the arm struggle though :D

I am 6'2 as well, and I was being serious lol. I don't think I would sacrifice the height.

As I'm sure you know, the arm struggle though :D

I'm 8" but I don't think I'd sacrifice 2" for extra girth. 🤣

The two of you should have a sword or should I write pencil fight :eek::eek::D

The only damage we are going to do is prick each other's fingers or poke an eye out.. :(

The only damage we are going to do is prick each other's fingers or poke an eye out.. :(

Are you really sure about that? It's been a ridiculously long time since JJ sharpened his pencil. Trust me he is out to cause damage :p

I still have an old vial of PGE-1 for maximum damage.

You must have been saving it for a special occasion. Are you sure it hasn't expired though? :D Not gonna lie I still have a Superior PGE-1 vial in my fridge too :D I can't believe I used to inject my calves with that stuff. I literally wouldn't be able to walk to the gym but the pump was insane!!

You must have been saving it for a special occasion. Are you sure it hasn't expired though? :D Not gonna lie I still have a Superior PGE-1 vial in my fridge too :D I can't believe I used to inject my calves with that stuff. I literally wouldn't be able to walk to the gym but the pump was insane!!
I eventually threw mine out, it was painful stuff lol.

I had superior ghrp 2 from 1.5 years ago, reconstituted it, and left in the fridge for probably 6 weeks, still works [emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

After being done reading the 6 - crazy - first pages of this thread, all I know is I would need a HUGE dose of the heaviest stimulants to only be slightly motivated to contribute something valuable to this thread... :eek::(:p

I will just say this though... and that's unfortunately nothing more than a (sad) observation of the current state of bodybuilding... seeing how this sport now ONLY revolves around drugs, the fact you can't meet a single 17 y.o. aspiring male physique wanabee that's not talking about tren and GH, but also the fact that the TRUTH is you just can't build a SHW top pro physique without TONS of GH/Slin/AAS (I'm not talking about a sloppy/soft 270 lbs dude who thinks he's huge... rather a 5'9'' 260+ lbs shredded freak :cool:), well... all that has really killed my passion for bodybuilding. Wish I could still feel that inner fire I used as my main tool to fuel my 2 hours long workouts :eek: when I was 18, but sadly I fear that won't happen ever again... this "sport" is no more fun to me.

And when you lose the fun, it's the beginning of the end, my friends. :(

If you need THAT much stuff to compete; Why bother?

Even with 4+ grams, you aren't going to be a top pro if that's what it takes for you to turn pro. Let's blow out your heart or kidneys in pursuit of something you will never be good at.

If I barely passed calculus even with working diligently; Would it make sense for me to pursue a PHD in applied mathematics? I might even get accepted into a program, but waste years and years of my life barely making the bottom bucket. And math is something that's foundational and most people CAN be good at; bodybuilding isn't something everyone can be good at the top level.

I don't know why guys don't look at the pattern here. There have been freaks in history who got away with doing and taking very little: Paul Dillet being a great example. Their lack of drive, and commitment was the biggest reason they got nowhere. Now take someone with equally if not better genetics, give them a boatload of drugs, an environment to only train, eat and sleep in, and they will GROW WAY MORE than even your average pro bodybuilder. That guy is Big Ramy.

No special protocol, no special drugs. Just genetics, and high enough doses with proper training, and nutrition.

Great post thinker! Especially the first part. That is the most unfortunate part. I get that for some people it is their dream and that's great..people can do whatever they want to do imo. But, all it takes is competing in one bodybuilding competition and taking your headphones off backstage for 5 minutes to hear how absolutely fucking delusional some people are about their potential as a bodybuilder. A little self awareness would probably save many..

One of the most insightful and simple things I have read on here in a long time!

After being done reading the 6 - crazy - first pages of this thread, all I know is I would need a HUGE dose of the heaviest stimulants to only be slightly motivated to contribute something valuable to this thread... :eek::(:p

I will just say this though... and that's unfortunately nothing more than a (sad) observation of the current state of bodybuilding... seeing how this sport now ONLY revolves around drugs, the fact you can't meet a single 17 y.o. aspiring male physique wanabee that's not talking about tren and GH, but also the fact that the TRUTH is you just can't build a SHW top pro physique without TONS of GH/Slin/AAS (I'm not talking about a sloppy/soft 270 lbs dude who thinks he's huge... rather a 5'9'' 260+ lbs shredded freak :cool:), well... all that has really killed my passion for bodybuilding. Wish I could still feel that inner fire I used as my main tool to fuel my 2 hours long workouts :eek: when I was 18, but sadly I fear that won't happen ever again... this "sport" is no more fun to me.

If you don't enjoy it then there's no reason to do it. Might as well just do cardio here and there for health reasons.

I still enjoy training regardless. So you're saying because gh/slin/aas are prominent in being competitive, that makes you dislike training and it makes it less fun for you?

When I was 18 I would workout for hours too, then drink a protein shake and think I was getting swole lol, now I know that's not going to happen but it hasn't taken anything away from lifting for me just because drugs and genetics are king.

If you don't enjoy it then there's no reason to do it. Might as well just do cardio here and there for health reasons.

I still enjoy training regardless. So you're saying because gh/slin/aas are prominent in being competitive, that makes you dislike training and it makes it less fun for you?

When I was 18 I would workout for hours too, then drink a protein shake and think I was getting swole lol, now I know that's not going to happen but it hasn't taken anything away from lifting for me just because drugs and genetics are king.

I do have to agree... The sport or past time.. Hobby.. Whatever it is .. Is what you make it.. Don't like the drug issue ? Don't talk about it.. Discuss training .. Nutrition etc.. Id much rather discuss training than drugs just because I know my limits and not going over them.. So the drug thing ( although fun to talk about and gossip) is not a huge concern.. My main issue is training methods.. Which unfortunately have taken a back seat because when drugs are in the grams any training works to a extent.. But when compounds are kept low the training methods matter more and more..

Originally Posted by Phidias
And when you lose the fun, it's the beginning of the end, my friends.

Happened to me, unfortunately.....still trying to get that motivation back

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner