over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leaked audio from Brazilian competitor, Marcello De Angelis

ALLEX

Banned
Nothing really new here... It's just the guy talking to a friend on the phone.

The audio:

https://youtu.be/5vlBOlFsgwI?t=177

Rough translation:

"Obviously, it's progressive, right? Those that fuck themselves the most are the ones who use too much from the get go. Someone like Dexter Jackson never had to go too crazy, I'd think. I believe 1999 was when he was using the most.
But he's an exception to the rule, always evolving as a bodybuilder. You can tell his legs got a little smaller, but with better separation and maturity.

Now take Dallas for instance (this was before Dallas passed), he must be on loads of everything, much much more than someone like Dexter, like twice as much or more. But, like... Compared to myself or Brandão, Dexter probably uses a lot more stuff.

It's insulin shots many times a day, peptids, HGH 5 or 6 times a day, that's today's bodybuilding.

And that's the average level. Who knows what the Olympia guys do? Maybe if some Olympia guy sits down with me and tells me "I use this and that" I might believe him. But even then I'm probably gonna think it's more than that. Because guys usually don't tell the truth, right? Who said guys like Levrone and Shawn Ray used reasonable doses? They probably did 30iu HGH, IGF, slin, everything.

Some guys don't have many sides, that's genetics. But, of course, you can run into trouble. You take 10ml of test enanthate per day you'll run into trouble. You see? Dennis James prescribes 8g of anabolics for his amateur guys. This is how it is today. If you want to use much less, go back to the 70's. That's how it is today and you'll have to do it. Some will die, those who don't will win competitions and that's how it is. Chemical warfare.

Training, diet, focus? Sure, congratulations. Of course you need all of that, but it's chemical warfare..."

This is Marcello:

hqdefault.jpg

And Brandão, the other guy he talks about:

rafael%2Bbrand%25C3%25A3o2.jpg

Sounds about right...give or take. Still I think there becomes a point where your body can only utilize so much drugs. Where that point is, I have no idea.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

the body will utilize the steroids, but nutrients just wont stick without the high amount of insulin..its that simple...i m not the only one who experienced that. Meanwhile that guy Marcello - top pic, has such a small head, pinhead - makes his body looks humongous in a pic.......

the body will utilize the steroids, but nutrients just wont stick without the high amount of insulin..its that simple...i m not the only one who experienced that. J that guy Marcello - top pic, has such a small head, pinhead - makes his body looks humongous in a pic.......

I think this might be his Dad.....

Attachments

• MiiB-men-in-black-5001374-500-304.jpg
    MiiB-men-in-black-5001374-500-304.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,182
Like I've always said " where do you go from here?" Meaning rank beginners are starting with 3 compounds totaling a gram or more.. In a couple years where Ya at ? 2.5 grams.. 5 years ? .. It's silly.. Small progressions.. Start at 300 mgs of test.. That will put some size on Ya just starting.. Then 400 test.. Then much later at in deca ( just examples.. ) but for guys under a year of use or just two or three cycles in to be pounding a gram is silly with no forethought to how the progression is going to play out..

Like I've always said " where do you go from here?" Meaning rank beginners are starting with 3 compounds totaling a gram or more.. In a couple years where Ya at ? 2.5 grams.. 5 years ? .. It's silly.. Small progressions.. Start at 300 mgs of test.. That will put some size on Ya just starting.. Then 400 test.. Then much later at in deca ( just examples.. ) but for guys under a year of use or just two or three cycles in to be pounding a gram is silly with no forethought to how the progression is going to play out..

how? - everything we use today in high doses , and somebody needs to start carrying legit/pharma grade myostatin blockers from the Middle East, cus it s not secret they have one there

Are you surprised by that? I say this stuff all the time. Another famous bodybuilder said to a guy if you aren't using 6 grams of test forget about trying to turn pro. That was just test too. Some of these guys use massive amounts but guys on here act like all the big guys just have better genetics. Yes they have better genetics but many of them are also using huge amounts. In Europe these high doses are all over. 4-8 grams is standard and that mentality is why there will be lots of deaths in the future.

Now before anyone flames me I don't agree with this and I think you should do like Lat's posts. I know many of the best bb's in the world will be using fairly small amounts because high amounts aren't needed. But this is simply the truth of what goes on. On here all the top bb's use tiny amounts but in the real world that's far from the truth.

Last edited:
how? - everything we use today in high doses , and somebody needs to start carrying legit/pharma grade myostatin blockers from the Middle East, cus it s not secret they have one there

Well just because EQ is dosed at 300 mgs does not mean you can't take 1/2 cc .. If that's what you mean ..

Well just because EQ is dosed at 300 mgs does not mean you can't take 1/2 cc .. If that's what you mean ..

I was commenting on your question - where do you go from here?- once u reach 4-8g a week after many years and still haven't reached Jay's level, and my answer was - more slin, more GH and legit mysostatin blockers.... I am sure Dallas (RIP) started with small doses, but you dont become 320-340lbs lean, in what - maybe 6-7 years or even less, with 3 g a week.

If you need THAT much stuff to compete; Why bother?

Even with 4+ grams, you aren't going to be a top pro if that's what it takes for you to turn pro. Let's blow out your heart or kidneys in pursuit of something you will never be good at.

If I barely passed calculus even with working diligently; Would it make sense for me to pursue a PHD in applied mathematics? I might even get accepted into a program, but waste years and years of my life barely making the bottom bucket. And math is something that's foundational and most people CAN be good at; bodybuilding isn't something everyone can be good at the top level.

I don't know why guys don't look at the pattern here. There have been freaks in history who got away with doing and taking very little: Paul Dillet being a great example. Their lack of drive, and commitment was the biggest reason they got nowhere. Now take someone with equally if not better genetics, give them a boatload of drugs, an environment to only train, eat and sleep in, and they will GROW WAY MORE than even your average pro bodybuilder. That guy is Big Ramy.

No special protocol, no special drugs. Just genetics, and high enough doses with proper training, and nutrition.

I was commenting on your question - where do you go from here?- once u reach 4-8g a week after many years and still haven't reached Jay's level, and my answer was - more slin, more GH and legit mysostatin blockers.... I am sure Dallas (RIP) started with small doses, but you dont become 320-340lbs lean, in what - maybe 6-7 years or even less, with 3 g a week.

If you are on 4-8g and still haven't reached Jay's level you don't take more drugs but simply realize you don't have the genetics to be at that level ever. I would then re-evaluate your drug intake and think is it even needed.

If you need THAT much stuff to compete; Why bother?

Even with 4+ grams, you aren't going to be a top pro if that's what it takes for you to turn pro. Let's blow out your heart or kidneys in pursuit of something you will never be good at.

If I barely passed calculus even with working diligently; Would it make sense for me to pursue a PHD in applied mathematics? I might even get accepted into a program, but waste years and years of my life barely making the bottom bucket. And math is something that's foundational and most people CAN be good at; bodybuilding isn't something everyone can be good at the top level.

I don't know why guys don't look at the pattern here. There have been freaks in history who got away with doing and taking very little: Paul Dillet being a great example. Their lack of drive, and commitment was the biggest reason they got nowhere. Now take someone with equally if not better genetics, give them a boatload of drugs, an environment to only train, eat and sleep in, and they will GROW WAY MORE than even your average pro bodybuilder. That guy is Big Ramy.

No special protocol, no special drugs. Just genetics, and high enough doses with proper training, and nutrition.

All very true so I am not disagreeing with you in the slightest. Someone with elite genetics will look better on 200mg than someone with crap genetics on 15 grams. I merely want to point out you can't always assume people are low dosing (or high dosing). Paul Dillet wasd actually known as someone who took a lot of drugs by other pro's. Although I am sure he was nowhere near some are today. Paul Dillet was the ultimate freak. The guy I mentioned 6 grams of test (from his own mouth) was also known as being a freak. Don't always assume they are genetic freaks so are on 1g and are just better. Granted that is true but from what I have heard from good sources on some of the biggest bodybuilders over the last decade they are using massive doses. I am not pretending to know what everyone is on as no one does but 280-300 pounds and 5% takes a huge amount of drugs for anyone... even genetic elites.

Last edited:
If you are on 4-8g and still haven't reached Jay's level you don't take more drugs but simply realize you don't have the genetics to be at that level ever. I would then re-evaluate your drug intake and think is it even needed.

All very true so I am not disagreeing with you in the slightest. Someone with elite genetics will look better on 200mg than someone with crap genetics on 15 grams. I merely want to point out you can't always assume people are low dosing (or high dosing). Paul Dillet wasd actually known as someone who took a lot of drugs by other pro's. Although I am sure he was nowhere near some are today. Paul Dillet was the ultimate freak. The guy I mentioned 6 grams of test (from his own mouth) was also known as being a freak. Don't always assume they are genetic freaks so are on 1g and are just better. Granted that is true but from what I have heard from good sources on some of the biggest bodybuilders over the last decade they are using massive doses. I am not pretending to know what everyone is on as no one does but 280-300 pounds and 5% takes a huge amount of drugs for anyone... even genetic elites.
I'm going off what Lee Priest said about Paul being one of the laziest motherfuckers he ever met lol

Would often delay his shots or miss meals and frustrated Charles glass to the highest degree by training with such little focus.

I know Gregg Valentino has mentioned talking to Lee Haney about gear use and how he would often skip weeks of shots because he hated pinning, and this was when Lee was in his prime. Come contest time I'm sure Lee would be regimented and on plenty of stuff but none of this stuff surprises me.

And really, How the hell would I even know unless I was administering the gear? I'm just speculating just like most people. There's plenty of freaky people on freaky dosages with freaky genetics. No doubt about that; kind of hard to tell just by looking at someone though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Oh good, another thread guessing how much drugs bodybuilders use. :rolleyes:

Oh good, another thread guessing how much drugs bodybuilders use. :rolleyes:

I have actually started enjoying the death list threads more (true story). I post in these as I like the truth to be known but these threads get ridiculous and I am just adding to them :eek: The worst ones are metformin threads without a doubt.

I follow him on IG (horse.md)... I never knew he he was since everything is in spanish (maybe? idk). He looks pretty incredible, but then again you'd never post a bad picture of yourself on your IG.

This isn't pointed at you El. Here's the reality...dosages vary. A lot of people are searching for a definitive answer with PED's. They want someone to list a cycle that is the ultimate gains maker for everyone and that's not how it works. The people with shitty genetics think EVERY big bodybuilder is on 5+ grams of gear because they look like shit on 2 grams. These threads never do anything but cause arguments. Here it is folks...some guys take a lot and some guys take a lot less. Let's get back to talking about training and diet...it's so much more interesting.

Last edited:
Oh good, another thread guessing how much drugs bodybuilders use.

Sorry. I swear I thought twice about starting this thread. Thought it'd be an interesting piece of conversation because this comes from a guy who just won Mr. Universe or something like that. And is very young...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws