over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leaky Left Delt, What the Hell?

USMuscle9403

Registered
Definitely a newbie question! This has only recently begun and it's ONLY in my left delt. Gets hit about once a week, always a slin pin, but lately I can almost feel slight resistance. When pulling the needle out, a tiny bit of oil comes out with it, what the fuck? Is this scar tissue? I didn't know that would be any concern considering amounts I use and using only slin pins.

What's going on?

Don’t shoot your delts? I get that sometimes no matter what muscle I’m injecting.

Two things help tremendously:
1) inject SLOWLY (30 seconds for 1ml)
2) massage injection spot briefly before injecting
(I lied one more thing)
3) relax muscle, if doing delts this may require you to lay your arm on a counter or table

I assume you have basics like needle angle into skin and best needle gauge all sorted out.

Probably adhesions preventing the oil from dispersing within the muscle. Try rolling the delt out or get someone to break it up during massage. I had them so bad it sunded like snaping carrots when she worked my delts.

This makes a lot of sense. When withdrawing the pin, it almost feels as though the muscle is pushing it out, slightly. Does that make sense? Probably not, but yea lol

This makes a lot of sense. When withdrawing the pin, it almost feels as though the muscle is pushing it out, slightly. Does that make sense? Probably not, but yea lol
No, I get it. Been there. I need to start foam rolling again because I'm full of adhesions now. Everything is crunchy when injecting.

'crunchy' is not a bad word to describe it. It feels almost 'hard' (as in just a bit tougher) going in. Right delt is absolutely fine, no issues, at all. The muscle doesn't feel the same injecting there, either, smooth as butter. Oh well, I'll see what's going on and leave left delt out of rotation for a while. My right quad has also been showing signs of the same, as though the muscle just got a little tougher; left is fine. Weird.

Don’t shoot your delts? I get that sometimes no matter what muscle I’m injecting.

Two things help tremendously:
1) inject SLOWLY (30 seconds for 1ml)
2) massage injection spot briefly before injecting
(I lied one more thing)
3) relax muscle, if doing delts this may require you to lay your arm on a counter or table

I assume you have basics like needle angle into skin and best needle gauge all sorted out.

Yes sir, but I'm also still finding out what my body prefers and what it doesn't. I always warm my vials (they travel in my PJ pants for a while), massage a little after injection, always clean, etc. I inject fairly slowly, a tenth of a cc, I take around ten seconds. I don't time or anything, but it's not just a rushed jab.

Thanks for the input, bud

Something I knew of many years ago was if possible to pull the skin which in turns
Cross the muscle fiber so when you pin and are done you let go of the skin and the muscle goes back and closes the hole and nothing comes out

Something I knew of many years ago was if possible to pull the skin which in turns
Cross the muscle fiber so when you pin and are done you let go of the skin and the muscle goes back and closes the hole and nothing comes out
I leak on delts every time. Leaning against a doorway slightly pulls the skin away just as you describe. I’ve found it helps quite a bit. I typically run 1” 25g at no more than 1.5ml in the delt. Probably absorb 95% with the door trick.

I leak on delts every time. Leaning against a doorway slightly pulls the skin away just as you describe. I’ve found it helps quite a bit. I typically run 1” 25g at no more than 1.5ml in the delt. Probably absorb 95% with the door trick.
Yep. It’s not so much the skin but getting the muscle to move the skin just helps in that maneuver but the goal is the muscle cross

Whenever my delts would leak always just assumed the I pushed oil into a muscle depot that was already contained oil from a previous injection so I would rotate spots or even use a slightly different length needle.
I'd heard of the technique champ00 mentioned but honestly never implemented it.
Also I would use one of the bumpy rumbleroller foam rollers to massage my delts and try and better disperse oil already deposited in the muscle.
GUEST_5319c724-2773-46aa-8d59-dae46d311fdf.jpeg

I always warm up my gear and go slow with the injection. After I am finished I will message the crap out of the area. This seems to help especially when your injecting 2 or more cc’s.

It sounds like scar tissue. Try lateral delts sometime if you've only been using the front delts. If you want to keep using the site with scar tissue, try a longer needle to go deeper.

Probably adhesions preventing the oil from dispersing within the muscle. Try rolling the delt out or get someone to break it up during massage. I had them so bad it sunded like snaping carrots when she worked my delts.
Yeah man, snapping carrots. Sounds familiar. Haha.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws