over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lean Beef Aminos

hotnuts

Banned
Anyone still using these on a consistent basis? I was but I ran out. I have been researching a product called MAP protein pills. It has something like a 98% absorption rate compared to 14% powder form absorbancy. This is what I heard...does anyone know if this is true or BS? Anyone heard of MAP protien? I know a holistic doctor that prescibes to cancer and autistic kids because they have a hard time eating certain foods.

I'm using them (LBAs), I can't say I've noticed anything from them positive or negative but I feel infinitely less guilt using it as a sweet treat while cutting. As far as some profound effect off them maybe I'm not using them in the best way or not enough but they've just been another tool in my diet arsenal

never heard of the map stuff, sounds interesting tho, look forward to seeing what others have to say on that.

I drink 4 servings of chocolate LBA's as a treat. I don't notice much from them, but they are nice to have on hand while in pre contest mode.

offseason I use 6-8 ounces a day just adding to food and shakes for extra flavor , now that I'm dieting I'm down to 4-5 ounces , that's mostly because I've cut out two shakes and milk.

adding 2 oz of coconut to 8oz diced chicken and 1 cup white rice with a little curry powder makes a great post workout meal.

4 ounces of vanilla in 12 oz raw goat milk is a nice easy meal that Tass just like you melted a McDonalds milkshake.

adding a couple ounces with a scoop of powder protein too a cup of oatmeal is a nice compact breakfast on the go.

adding 2 oz to a pint of liquid eggwhites makes them taste alot better!!

I notice that I get a little better pump when dieting if I use them , other than that they are just for adding protein and good taste to stuff

So the consensus is they are worth continuing. I wish I knew the absorbency rate. This holistic doctor told me if you take protein powders only 14% is about what your body actually uses. I really would like to know the truth since so many people have so many answers.

He said his protein pills were 98% absorbed and I just don't see how this possible.

My son is 14 and has a hard time putting on weight and all of his select baseball coaches keep telling me he needs more weight because he s good but he's a rail like I was at his age. Maybe I'll start feeding him lbas daily.

So the consensus is they are worth continuing. I wish I knew the absorbency rate. This holistic doctor told me if you take protein powders only 14% is about what your body actually uses. I really would like to know the truth since so many people have so many answers.

He said his protein pills were 98% absorbed and I just don't see how this possible.

My son is 14 and has a hard time putting on weight and all of his select baseball coaches keep telling me he needs more weight because he s good but he's a rail like I was at his age. Maybe I'll start feeding him lbas daily.

HN, can you post up your sons diet? Meaning what he eats and drinks now? Chances are like most 14year olds they eat either just enough to survive or like a 14year old would do, eat all the wrong stuff that serves no nutritional value. I'm curious to see what he's eating. If you can do like a 3 day journal, it would be helpful.

crank his calories up man , lots of whole eggs and beef. Find what he likes to eat and work with that.
I mix LBA's with protein powder and some peanut butter to make a chocolaty spread bout as think as peanut butter , i'll cut up some apples and my kids eat that or the flavored rice cakes some of that on a Quaker chcocolate taste great

My son take ADD meds at 5am monday -Thursday and it kills his appatite by 5pm he is ravonuse and eats like a starved animal so we feed him whatever he'll eat alot of , he'll often eat a 4oz burger patty an hr till he goes to bed and on the weekend he eats non stop

Hamburger patties , simple egg salad , just boiled eggs , peanutbutter on fruit , fruit in cottage cheese , BBQ porkchops , deer sausage are all things that flow though my fridge quickly

I add them to my liquid egg whites all the time and drink up :)

I ran out about 2 weeks ago. I havent bought anymore because one thing I noticed is I dont have nearly as much gas as I did while drinking them and I have not had one sloppy shit since not having them either. It didnt give me the shits all the time but sometimes...the gas..well it was every day. I am using the same protein powder from TN and my diet has been the same....so it had to be the LBA's. They taste so good tho, makes any protein drink ten times better. Maybe I was taking to much of them...cause at the end I wasnt even measuring it out...just pouring them into my shaker.

They are a staple for me. Coconut and Maple syrup in particular.
Like Gunsmith said: A little coconut LBA on the chicken/rice/egg is an awesome treat.
Also I like to mix some Tabasco in with the maple for a dipping meat/chicken etc.
The stuff make a great condiment and provides an excellent protein source.

They are a staple for me. Coconut and Maple syrup in particular.
Like Gunsmith said: A little coconut LBA on the chicken/rice/egg is an awesome treat.
Also I like to mix some Tabasco in with the maple for a dipping meat/chicken etc.
The stuff make a great condiment and provides an excellent protein source.

If they only had BBQ sauce and ranch !!
:headbang:

LBAs, I put that shit on everything!!
Mixes great with cottage cheese. I get all my bcaa, glutimine and protein from True Nutrition all plain with no sweetner. I use LBA as the sweetner.

I am very basic with my lba's, I take them in between meals and as a late night drink before bed.

staple for me, between means about 6 tbs. usually 1-2 spoonfulls with every meal if I want....they replaced whey for me, much less bloated since i switched to lba's.

Just curious, anyone ever tested their glucose to see how much the sugar alcohols in LBAs raises their blood sugar?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131