over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lean bulking is it possible

bbg420

Registered
you hear guys either bulking, or cutting, is there a diet that keeps you gaining weight but stay lean with low fat

When I hear this term " lean bulking" I just assume it means not cutting so in other words just eating more calories than you need to maintain but with clean foods. So no see food diet which nobody with half a brain really does anymore anyway.

When I hear this term " lean bulking" I just assume it means not cutting so in other words just eating more calories than you need to maintain but with clean foods. So no see food diet which nobody with half a brain really does anymore anyway.

ya i didnt think so, your either bulking gaining weight and fat, or cutting, i just eat mateinence calories while shredding up extra fat, not under mateinence cause you will lose muscle

Last edited:
Well Im not really sure there's a reason to gain fat if you're eating the right foods while training properly. Then again I don't compete so maybe there's sonething to it that I just don't understabd.

Start with 300 cal above maintenance and utilize cardio as much as you need to stay lean. Its an individual thing. You have to do it to get a basline and tweak as you go.

I belive it comes down to genetic, most of the time "lean bulking" is a waste of time, you spend so much time for so little gain if any..just eat

of course "lean bulking" is a real thing

"bulking" and "cutting" are just retarded "bro" words..

to "lean bulk", just gradually increase calories week after week to suit the amount of progress you are making.. there is absolutely no need (or reason) to eat far more than you need and put on loads of fat in the process.

doing so only reduces your insulin sensitivity, and makes everything generally function less optimally.

of course "lean bulking" is a real thing

"bulking" and "cutting" are just retarded "bro" words..

to "lean bulk", just gradually increase calories week after week to suit the amount of progress you are making.. there is absolutely no need (or reason) to eat far more than you need and put on loads of fat in the process.

doing so only reduces your insulin sensitivity, and makes everything generally function less optimally.

I agree. Just don't expect to maintain a fully defined six pack even on a "lean" bulk.

depends what products you are on...

definitely possible with growth, easy in the higher ranges

You can have a "lean bulk" if you eat clean protein sources such as grilled chicken, lean red meat, lean turkey, white fish with an occasional salmon cut. Carbs from white, brown, wild rice, sweet potato, red potato, white potato, greens with 5 meals. Switch your protein sources and carbs up every week or two increasing them slightly each time. Do some lite cardio 5xs a week. Cheat meal 1-2 times a week and you will have the look you want. That is the ideal situation but if you don't compete or never competed or never really dieted hard what I explained might be hard for you. If it is just start slowly. But i know from experience a lean bulk is achievable. Good luck brother

Yes I think it is possible. However depending on your genetic and current state (%bf, weight/height, etc.) you have to be more careful or not.

yes its possible i saw athletes gaining 30 pounds in 6 months working with matt porter and still looking hard and vascular

Yes u can def lean bulk an if ur diet is clean an u work hard enough weights/cardio u can keep a six pack....that being said calories,timed meals,water intake,workout/cardio,gear all need to b in check an adjusted accordingly

Lean bulk is synonymous with clean bulk. I think any bulk should be how to gain as much quality muscle without putting on too much fat. Weight is not the goal, but rather good weight is.

Think about it, when you go back to cut down would you rather cut a ton of fat or only moderate fat. IMO a see food diet is the wrong approach.

"If your body is producing enough Follistatin. you can eat as much as you want." That's what the research tends to suggest...just something to consider.

And sure there is such thing as "clean bulk," but is it gonna produce an acceptable level of gains to meet your desires?

I'd say that, in this day and age, there is enough knowledge to facilitate an effective clean bulk. There are many pathways to manipulate and many chemicals to master.

Lean Bulk= HEAVY and Excessive drug use.

You want to put on mass while keeping bf low. As much GH as you can pump into yourself. High test. moderate anabolic. Deca accompied by tren.

You want to put on mass while keeping bf low. As much GH as you can pump into yourself. High test. moderate anabolic. Deca accompied by tren.

That's most definitely an effective way to lean bulk.

I would argue it's a bit more complicated...just due to the fact high HGH can cause insulin resistance which will be your mortal enemy in "lean bulking" as well as estrogen from high test. But if you can control those or are naturally someone who is seemingly immune to those side effects (not being sarcastic, some people DO just get bigger and leaner the more they take/eat) then this might work.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws