over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LEAN MASS NATURALLY

Do you need AAS in the offseason?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too many people are looking for a 'magic answer' in lifting, some hidden secret to size, strength etc. There isn't one. Consistent, sustained effort inside and outside the gym, year in year out, is what it takes. There are no real shortcuts.

Which doesn't change the fact that drugs are the missing and galactically massive X-factor to those that actually have training and diet dialed in yet fail to see results.

I agree

depends on your level of development. In all honesty, if you are a large individual, you are going to need something to maintain the added mass, or it will disappear.

It does depends on your level of development, when does one decide to move to the next step incorporating peptides, HGH, and Insulin? I take those things very serious and I contemplate what I need to do to bring myself to the next level. When I am on AAS I do lose bf% drastically but I am more cautious because I want to use it the max benefit... So yes you are absolutely correct. I just believe everything is timing and its working perfectly. You can increase you calories and up your creatine and protein use, there are plenty of stuff over the counter you can use to mimic the effect of AAS in a lower degree.

???

How do people consider their self natty when they're just off? Wouldn't you be off, and not natty?

Because...... I said soo... JK.. There are plenty of people in the GAME, and you would be surprise to know who is and who is not... everybody reacts differently to the compound.. and some shrink down to their former size when off .. for instance Mr.Levrone... now he takes the natural route about things.. which he is a genetic freak of all time... do you believe once you use you can never go back?.. now I do believe the Mr.universe is bunch of bull in my opinion because we all know what they do.. I'm not sure if I'm making my point clear, do you think a person that used before have and advantage over a person who have never used... who do you know have went to a natural Bodybuilding organization after using and actually swept competition.?

Thanks !

i think you misunderstood him....he means, when you said you are on, you do 200mgs...that is somewhat around same amount the average person naturally produces, therefore you are not really upping you test levels just replacing them, and also why you grow offseason he is saying you may be on the upper level of the natural test scale(around 1000ng/dl)

Wow! you learn something new everyday, I'm not sure how true that is, but putting it in consideration it does make sense. mmmmm... no I'm all confuse ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws