over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lean's 5th cycle- going for Clean and Big

Thanks Evil! man - it felt great doing it and i am sore as hell in my glutes - even today! i'm stoked -I really think i could grow on that routine!!! and the soreness is all in the muscle and not in the joint- Whahoo!

had a great Shoulder workout last night after the most boring "6th grade parents" cocktail hour! i had to go since my wife organized it. i got so tired of all the stories about homework and lazy kids, etc! Show me one kid who loved homework at 12! (Okay - well maybe the guy who started Facebook....)
Anyways after 3 sodas, i downed a noxpole over ice with a squeeze of lemon....hahahahaha... and headed to the gym. it was empty (at 10 pm) and I got in some great military press - up to 185 on the upright bench and then 225 on the smith machine (no spotters to be seen) Did front & side delts and finished with shrugs. First time I lamented that the DBs only go up to 100 - I am sure i could have hit 130+ easy. my shoulders were fried when i finished :headbang:

not sure if I'll take tonite off or go for back workout. i have to take a day off soon, been 6 days straight so i think i need time to recover even tho i don't feel it.
i've been stuffing my face w/ 4200 cals of clean food too - thought i was going to puke 4 pm yesterday after i ate 8oz steak, sweet potato and 2 cups of green beans!
i skipped cardio last night so i def want to hit it today. i am loving the concept of eating 1000 additional cals a day and loosing size on my waist - hahahahaha - doesn't get much better than that! and i have found UFC on SPIKE at the gym treadmill - I love watching that shit! time flies in 3 min increments!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 464
end of week 3

Dudes;
This could not have been a better week for me and the lifting. had some great workouts and felt like I was taxing the muscles and not joints. i have been uber concerned with form and going slow if thats what it takes to maintain it.

I guess the test is kicking in and the Dbol for sure gives me quite a lift. Diet was not perfect - I missed a few meals when I was busy at work so I prolly ended up with 3500 instead of 4200.

Sat workout (after 8.5 hours sleep!!!!)
Chest
Incline BB bench press
2 warmups
10x205
8x205
8x225
4x245!!! (I am hoping this will be easy next week)

5 degree (almost flat) DB bench press

15x60 warmup
10x75
10x85
8x100 Big progress here - I was going for the 95's and a big dude said "Go for the Hunnies!" so I did...
6x100

Flat DB Flyes
10x40
10x50
10x50

Pec deck
4 sets of 8-6 reps- just pumped it as heavy as i could, but forgot to look at the # (3/4 stack)

Cable flyes
15x 65
10x75
8x85

Hamms

lying curl
4 sets of 10 heavy weights - (3/4stack)

Lying one leg ham curls
4 sets of 10 ea leg 2 plates (really light but hard as hell after the others)

SLDL's
warmup 10 x 135
10x225
8x275
8x295
6x315 struggled with these but kept my back flat.

Dips and bench dips
Did okay on the bench dips, but the regular dips were disappointing. These just hurt when I do them (in a joint way) so i am staying off the dip bars. And I used to be really good at dips... oh well.

30 mins cardio; felt strong as hell :) Cardio sukked 'cause i watched Cal get annihilated by Stanfurd....

shake after cardio

got my pins confused so i took my CJC, IGF, MDG, and GHRP all at the same time before the dips and then 10 mins later did the GH.

Weight was 205 today after the workout - down 3 lbs - not a very impressive "bulk" for 4200 cals so far.
Tomorrow is arm day!!
later!

The dips might have been a fluke. Try it again sometime. I'm young and sometimes when I hop on the dip bars I get some joint discomfort for sure. Not sure why.

I notice you wrap up with flies. Seems to be what most guys do. I'm starting to wonder why guys do this. The belief is you can't pack on pec mass with "fly" movement...But nothing gives me a pec pump like the pec deck machine does. The workout is winding down and I'm all pumped up, then I do the pec decks and my chest gets even fuller. Way more than from presses. Maybe my press form needs work.

Good that you are satisfied with the workouts. That's important. If I don't feel like I had a good growth-inducing workout I get really discouraged.

Last edited:
The dips might have been a fluke. Try it again sometime. I'm young and sometimes when I hop on the dip bars I get some joint discomfort for sure. Not sure why.

I notice you wrap up with flies. Seems to be what most guys do. I'm starting to wonder why guys do this. The belief is you can't pack on pec mass with "fly" movement...But nothing gives me a pec pump like the pec deck machine does. The workout is winding down and I'm all pumped up, then I do the pec decks and my chest gets even fuller. Way more than from presses. Maybe my press form needs work.

Good that you are satisfied with the workouts. That's important. If I don't feel like I had a good growth-inducing workout I get really discouraged.

Hey Cach;
Not sure about the dips - today i did arms and my wrists felt tweaked and weak too. I read somewhere that GHRP or GH can cause some carpel tunnel. Maybe that's it - I'll have to research that a bit. Anyways i'll figure it out eventually - it's just wierd to go from - "oh I can do 30 dips in a set" to "oh shit 3 dips and it hurts like a MOFO!

I hear you on the pec deck/flyes - LOL I get so pumped doing that. it feels great, it's like that scene in the Hulk....hahahaha

Apart from the sore wrists, had a great arm workout. I decided to go heavy fast

EZ curl bar

70x10 warm up
90 x 10
90x 10
100x 6+4 (rest pause)

Incline single arm curls

8x35
8x35
6x 40

Standing DB curls
10x45
6x50
5x50

Overhead tri press
3 x 10 x 75

tri pushdowns

10 x 90
10x100
10x100

single arm cable tri pushdowns
3 sets to failure

cable arm curls

3 sets to failure

Squatting kettlebell hammer curls

2 sets to failure

Got a really nice pump out of this. finished w/ 25 mins cardio

6 weeks In

hey Guys;
Took yesterday off as a rest day. left wrist very sore - i might wear some gnarly wrist wrap to the gym today. i have it wrapped up at my desk now.

Here is progress pic after 6 weeks of dieting and 3 weeks of cycle. I feel leaner -1" on my waist but apart from that not much to write home about. maybe i have to eat even MORE! (dunno if that is humanly possible.) Anyways workouts are great and still doing well w/ the diet in spite of a few pumpkin pie slip ups (only 1 with whipped cream....) It's a 20 week cycle so i am only 1/7 into it. Damn - got to get some size on my legs though....I've been doing calves 2x a week....just going heavy (160lbs) on them to failure - about 6-8 sets.

i posted the comparison pic on the 1st post.

Attachments

• 6-weeks.jpg
    6-weeks.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 4,001
Last edited:
Tuesday Leg Workout

Did bigevil's leg routine again and it was hella tough (a good thing)

Leg ext (No negatives)
25@40 lbs 25 reps
20@6017 reps
15@10015reps

1 set 21's style 110 lbs:
7 full reps, 7 top 1/2 reps;7 bottom half
done at 110 barely squeezed out the last 7

1 DROP SET: 120xmax..90xmax..60xmax
BurnOUT 120x14; 90 x 11; 60x11

LEG PRESS:
30 x 2 plates ea side
20x4 plates ea side
1set max reps w 5plates w feet 4 inches apart 13 reps
1set max reps w 5 plates w feet shoulder width 11reps
1 set max reps with 2 plates w feet 1 foot apart. fukkin 49!

Walking Lunges
2 sets w a 30 lb BB; 38 steps; 49 steps[/B]

SQUATS
10x135
8x185
6x225
6x225
3x225
i would love to do these with a spotter - i am sure i could add 3-5 reps!

triceps cable kickbacks - really isolated the tri and made them scream! Yeah!
10 x 35
10x45
10 x55
8x65
6x75

30 mins cardio.
Good workout but was a little tired and disappointed i could not add 5-10 lbs to every lift. Next week! Iced my knees for 20 mins before bed.
Generally feeling pumped these days. i like the feeling of fullness. Went to but a new sweater yesterday and couldn't fit any of the Larges - only XL! :)

Shoulders and Traps tonight - not my favorite, but i am feeling really great today - tomorrow being a holiday and all. i may get to the gym by 3pm! If so i get one of those gnarly w/o drinks like White Flood or NoXplode!

Last edited:
WED WORKOUT - Here it is!

So i feel like a giant dick head - I was reading the vial of EQ500 and realized that if I wear my glasses to read the tiny type, it says trenbolone Ethanate and NOT testosterone Ethanate! So I guess I've been using cutting gear for my bulk! I decided to put that stuff away for a future cycle and just shoot everything separate: 200mg Test E 200 Test P; 200 EQ & 200 deca.

inspite of being a bone head about that, I had a great workout today, maybe in anticipation of Turkey day!

Shoulders & Traps
started w/ lots of upper body warm ups

seated Military DB press

15 x35
10x60
7x70
7x70
4x70 fried!

superset front and side delt raises
10x15
10x20
8x25
8x25

seated machine side delt raises
4 set to failure

Standing Push press - love these I feel like an olympic lifter
10x95
10x115
7x135
7x135
4x135 perfect form, clean lockout

shrugs
20x50
20x45
20x45 there was a pro at the gym today (super nice guy) and he suggested that I go lighter on the shrugs and lean forward slightly. Tried it and it was way tougher than what I have been doing w/ 90's and 100's.

Upright rows EZ bar

3x10x60

side cable delt raises(1 arm)
10x20
10x25
8x30
5x30

cable pull though's
2x 10 x35

Sauna and shower!

Tomorrow I run in the local 5k race w/ my kids - should be hella fun - i am sure they'll beat me - and love it! hahahaha

Thanksgiving Day

Yo bros
I am finally feeling human again - shitty sleep last night - it may have been a carbo/sugar hangover.

DietI did great on the diet all day except at 2pm Tday dinner. I didn't think my cheat was so bad but I guess my body can't handle it: 8 oz turkey breast; 3 Tablespoons gravy; 2Tablespoons cranberry sauce; 1/2C roasted root veggies w/ olive oil; 1/2 cup bread stuffing;1 cup Brussels sprouts w/ light olive oil dressing; 2 slices pumpkin pie w/ whipped cream; 2 slices apple pie. SO I knew the pie was bad, but the rest seemed fairly healthy. I forced myself to eat my regular dinner at 8 pm: 8 oz lean beef; sauteed 1/2 onion & red bell pepper. Casein shake at 3 am (couldn't sleep)almost forgot - 1/2 banana and 2 mini size "builders bars" after the race.

Cardio
i started off the day with a 5K in my town - felt great for it, but after 10 mins going up 2 hills, my calves had this crazy pump and were hard as rocks, and then the left one started cramping. I had taken the CJC/GHRP & GH upon waking so maybe that was it. I tried several times to stretch it out, work thru it, etc. but 20 mins in, decided it wouldn't be worth it if I was so sore I couldn't work legs/ calves this week. So I walked the rest, chatted with some neighbors along the way and got in maybe another 10 mins of slow running - a fantastic time of 48 mins - LOL

One thing tho - it was such an amazing pump that I may try that once a week to work my calves. On the hills it was mostly toe running so the calves were red hot.

Took a bath last night and this am, my wife went over the calves with a rolling pin - that hurt but helped hugely as they were still really tight.

Turkey Day Back & Ab workout 10 am
Close grip Reverse pull downs
8x200
8x220
5x250(PR -never went this high before!)
4x250

Good Mornings
10x135
10x135
8x155 (did these at the bench because all the racks were busy, so I was a bit conservative)

Tbar Rows

8x90
8x115
8x135
4x160 + 3 negatives

Seated cable rows
8x200
8x210
4x230
6x230

SLDL's
8x135
8x185
8x235
7x325(PR- I was super careful to go slow on these and keep good form so I wouldn't tweak my back. I had the music up really loud and made some terrible faces/grunts - oh well - no cute girls there so I guess that's ok....)

Ab leg lift captains chair

3set of 10

hanging leg lifts (really good form on these - all the way up and almost no swing at the bottom!)
10 x BW+20
10xBW+25

and then I was off to the feeding frenzy!

Pretty high activity high stress day. I can see why you gave in to temptation with those carby Thanksgiving treats. It's hard to resist shit when your body is beaten up, tired and wanting nutrients of any kind.

I resisted a lot better than you but I was suffering all day trying to resist the bad stuff. Filled up on the turkey and ham. My mother made pumpkin pie just for me though because I'm the only one who really likes it. So I had a sizable slice of that to be polite.

Give the new calf training method a try. When I tried sprints for the first time, my legs were sorer than they have ever been from a weight training session. Soon after I noticed my legs were developing and changing for the better. Shit works, man; don't get tied down to the traditional methods.

Calves are still hella sore, but in a good way. knees are doing okay - I may be getting stronger and that's helping out with these areas.

Good diet yesterday - almost spot on.
Today spot on except for a 3" x 3" piece of waffle with sugar free syrup. If you haven't tried that syrup - it's the bomb! i love it in my oatmeal. Tonight dinner w/ friends at home - only cheat will be a piece of birthday cake.

Saturday Workout
This was all based on the Mike Mentzger HIT videos. AWESOME!!!! check these out - I got pumped just watching! LOL
YouTube - Mike Mentzer's HIT: Chest & Back - Part I

did all my peptides 2 hour beforehand and then right after workout.
Looking quite vascular.

Chest & Shoulders & Hammies

machine incline bench press
3 heavy sets: pyramid up to failure 4 secs up squeeze 4 secs; 4 seconds down - very contrilled.
Pec Deck
2 heavy sets to failure (20;15 reps - same 4 sec movement and squeeze. Squeeze was intense!)

machine incline bench press

3 sets to failure (7-8reps)
Last set: 5 reps plus 4 negatives

Hammies
Lying ham curl
3 sets slow 4/4/4sec 105lbs

One leg curls
1 set of 20 alternating 2 plates (20lbs?)

Deads
10 x 135
10 x 225
5x315
4x315
1x315! All GREAT form - very proud of my self for that. I want to bring in a video recorder to see myself from the side and see if it looks as good as from the front.

45degree back extensions
2 sets of 10 BW

2 sets bicep curls just to get a pump
4 sets forearm curls w/ the 45# bar

25 mins cardio.

It all felt great, but I wished i had a spotter for all sets - only got one for the incline press. it would be great to do negatives on the pec deck. i'm getting complements at the gym - how big I look - weighed in at 206 this am - not an ounce of weight gain in 6 weeks!

Last day Of NOV!

Yo bros
here it is mid week and the end of 4 weeks on cycle. I am dropping the IGF for 2 weeks now to give a rest and continuing with the CJC, GH, GRHP and MFD. lots of wierd feelings from all the peps plus some really nice dime size bruises! How the F is that possible with a slin pin? LOL I am thinking that some of the joint pain is from the GH - also the pain in my wrist. None of it is really severe, i am just curious where it comes from because it is def not DOMS.

Took yesterday off and today had a shorter workout 'cause i had to do dinner duty for the kids (burritos!) also no cardio - just too wiped out.

LEG DAY
Leg ext
25@50 lbs
17@60
15@110

1 set 21's style 110 lbs:
7 full reps, 7 top 1/2 reps;7 bottom half

1 DROP SET: 120xmax..90xmax..60xmax
BurnOUT 120x11; 90 x 9; 60x15

LEG PRESS:
30 x 2 plates ea side
20x4 plates ea side
1set max reps w 5plates w feet 4 inches apart 13 reps
1set max reps w 5 plates w feet shoulder width 17reps
1 set max reps with 2 plates w feet 1 foot apart. 53!!

Walking Lunges
2 sets w a 40 lb BB; 40 steps; 52 steps[/B]

SQUATS
8x135
8x135
8x205
7x245
6x245
3x245
had a really nice ROM on these. First sets got A2G; last sets 90 degree knee bend

Pinned my peps and off to the Burrito Shop!

Diet
Just tracked my Calories on Fitday and it's looking like
Cals Total 4,023
Fat 146.9(g)
Carbs294.4 (g)
Prot 377.5 (g)​

Most days are VERY similar although occaisionally i sneak something - for example 2 small cookies at the office today - i forgot to include above.

i have also been monitoring my blood glucose and it dives to 79 about an hour after breakfast (whey shake, PB, and 2 c oatmeal)

I'm not sure but maybe thats good and i am burning fat when it's low like that. Any Thots?

That's it. i am taking thursday off because i get to go to LAfor work fri-Sun. Love those trips cause get to go to a number of big Gyms there and i always am uber motivated - usually get a PB! LOL Also going to catch the Excaliber show which should be terrific as well - tough competition in BB in LA!

Good stuff bro. The wrist pain is most likely from the peps. Not sure if the igf-1 specifically is the culprit or the gh. Could be either one.

Nice job on the leg workouts Lean! Keep it up..... See if you can get a spot on your next leg workout on the squats and see how your knees feel and what your reps look like w 265. I bet you will surprise yourself!

GOOD F....KING JOB!!!!! Keep it up. I just read this thread and got motivated.

Nice job on the leg workouts Lean! Keep it up..... See if you can get a spot on your next leg workout on the squats and see how your knees feel and what your reps look like w 265. I bet you will surprise yourself!

Man i am all over that! i got 315 for 3 repa about 3 months ago with a spotter - problem is that there are lots of gay guys at my gym and none of the straight guys want to spot squats! LOL I actually asked one of the cool gay guys a few weeks ago and he was freaked out - Hahahaha - I was going to say, "Aw come on - I know you have touched the waist of a guy before...." but thot that might send the wrong message. too damn funny!

I'm headed to LA this weekend and they have a ton of huge gyms there so i may get a spot.

Got out of work early and hit the gym at 4 pm. i hate not having a preworkout drink but i can't sleep with the caffeine, etc if I do it after 1pm. Energy was still good, though and i put in a good effort on shoulders and delts

warmups
4 sets of DB military 10 x 35

standing military push press
10 x 95
2 x 135
2x135( did this last week x 8 but today was too heavy to do reps)
8x115
7x115
7x115

seated side delt raise machine
forgot the weight - about half the stack
4 sets 7-10 reps

Rear delt Flye machine these felt awesome - did them really slow count 3 open and 3 back
10 x 100
10x130
10x140
8x140

front raises
10 x 20
10 x 25

Cable side raises (both arms at once)
10 x 20
10x20
8x25
6x25

Pull thrus with rope
4 sets 8-10 to failure

Front BB raises
10 x 95
10 x 95
10 x 115
6x135
6x135

DB Shrugs
10x40
10x50
10x65
10x75
10x85
8x95
and back down to 10's (80 reps no rest)

30 mins cardio. My left calf is still fukked up after last Thursday's 5 K attempt - more cramping on the treadmill tonight - finished on a bike. i think maybe it's a sprain - ankle is hella swollen - "Cankle" Time for a ice packs and ibuprophen!

pinned the IGF and MGF in my delts.2.5 iu's growth after workout w/ CJC & GHRP Getting good at this in the bathroom stall... too many pins tho - 5!

Just a quick update - definitely sprained my Achilles tendon - nice swollen ankle and calf (too bad it's not muscle...)

Was in LA/San Diego for last few days - had some awesome workouts at Golds Venice and SD. i acyually put up the 115 dbs for 7 reps on the flat (15degree) bench - that felt pretty good. Great SLDL's (325) too - wasn't into writing down the numbers, but gotgot really pumped/motivated.

Saw the Excalibur competition in Culver City - and realized (once again) what a skinny guy i am at 6'2" and 208- hahahahaha Oh well great to have a goal to shoot for. there were a couple of fukkin BEASTS there - young 20's - great to see young guys with that level of success/dedication so early in life! AWESOME

felt kinda funky today - used an AMP no Blast sample preworkout and felt barfy the whole time...Diet was far from perfect ate 2 restaurant meals and then Had cake when i got home tonight.... Cake:( i could have passed on it except my son made it for me as a "welcome home..." how could i say no?

Tomorrow rest and cardio and then onward and upwards! Got 3 months to gain 15 lbs of muscle and where there's a will there's a way!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Restaurant meals and cake, oh shit! Least you banged out a couple of solid lifts while you were away. Nice job throwing up the 115's.

The preworkout supplements are a crapshoot. Most of the time for me it's good, sustained energy. Every now and then though, yeah, barfy would be the way to put it.

Quick Update

Had yesterday off as a rest day since i did 3 balls to the wall workouts at Golds in LA 3 days in a row. today i did Shoulders and traps. i won't post the numbers 'cause i was a little disappointed with them, but for every lift i ended up with my muscles quivering so i think at least i had good intensity. prolly the best was the Military BB press which turned into a Push press at the end. heaviest was 135lbs, and i never hit 8 reps - only 7 but damn my whole body was into it! i have a sprained Achilles tendon atm so that may be why i couldnt get it up more or hit 155 (which i did about 2 weeks ago) It's funny i have a massive (swollen ) right calf - the size i want but with MUSCLE! LOL

really pounded my delts too with side cable flies and the shoulder machine. definitely could not have squeezed more out of them. then finished with shrugs on a deadlift machine - very nice 'cause the handles are fixed and you just use your traps - no dragging DBs up my thigh! i did those at 315 so hoping that will encourage some growth there.

I am really hoping to outgrow my shirts in the next 3 months...;-) i am liking that my long sleeve shirts from 2 years ago are visibly small on me - hahahaha.

One interesting note - i didn't have a workout drink - i like nanovapor/Noxplode/white flood and i could really tell the difference in intensity. those damn things really get me going and i think I get more intensity out of the workout. "better Living through Chemicals"

no cardio, tho - dunno if i will have the energy for a late night treadmill - we'll see. i am really liking the leanness so want to keep that going.

later!

Hey Guys;
had a reasonable chest workout yesterday - nothing spectacular although i did get the 100's up for 7 reps on my flat DB press. (i did 115 at Golds Venice last weekend and i am sure that there is something about the monster bodies there that pushes me that much farther than at my home gym, where the db's max out at 100)
Also got up to 245 on the incline BB press and finished off with 2 high rep sets at 135 with elastic bands making the upper range of motion heavy. So not a bad chest workout.

TODAY Sunday
did arms and i'll detail it since it was a kick ass workout and my arms are still swole 3 hours later...hahahahhaha
It's Dave 19's arm workout - which he posted a while ago and i kept in my file of workouts to try out. I figured he's got some major guns so must know his shit - LOL

ARMS

*warm up* (light curls 15 reps)

DB hammer curls; drop set
55lb DBs x 9 reps to failure,
within 15 seconds drop down to 35lb, 8 reps per arm.
(rest 3 min's,)
55lb DBs x 9 reps to failure,
within 15 seconds drop down to 45lb, 7 reps per arm.
finished with 8 reps x35lb

Close grip smith machine bench press, this was a bitch - felt great!
rack style 3 levels to failure 2 sets:
225 x 9 reps to failure. 225x4;225x3
185 x 6 reps to failure. 185x4;185x1
135 x 8 reps to failure. 135x4;135x3

Single arm DB preacher curls Bi's were SCREAMING on these!
I didn't have a spotter so I spotted myself by pulling up on my wrist straps.
2 sets: 35lb DB: 9 full range reps 11 reps less ROM and self assist on the straps; 1 complete ROM negative (really a complete burn out people were staring at me - like WTF is this guy doing, he's going to explode! i had the most intense pump on my bicep that i've ever had! (the IGF prolly helped with that too)

Hammer machine tricep push downs
3 sets.
never do this machine, but got it all adjusted and went balls to the wall on each set. i was so fukkin winded and sweating after this - couldn't believe it.
10-15 reps to failure using the 2/3 stack.

Lying cable curls these are great - done them before an you definitely burn out the bis and get a huge pump out of it.
4 sets 150lbs x 10-15 reps (2-4 forced reps)

Tricep extensions
super set w/ pulley push downs.
3 sets to failure using both exercises.
4 sets 10-12reps to failure with full lock out @150lbs (all the plates)
5-8 reps push down @170lbs

Single arm cable curls
3 sets 10-12 reps to failure. 65lbs

God like arm workout:huge pump - even got a comment about how "big' i looked!:headbang: thanks big dave19!

other news
Diet -- i am trying to eat more - fell to 202 on friday; back to 204 today. Checked BF - looks like between 8-9% so prolly a drop of 2-3% in the last 6 weeks. I did write down my measurements a few months ago - got to find that and compare. i'll post when i uncover it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws