over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leaving ProM

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotgame

Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
I wont be signing on to ProM to post or answer PM's. Ive been on these boards since 98 and the purpose of me signing into ProM in the evenings was to help the members and community. The reasons for me leaving is simply i no longer wish to contribute to adding value to a board that is going to delete my posts simply because i didnt specifically recommend a product they were selling ( but never spoke badly about it).

My posts were deleted before in the past when i raised health concerns about an AAS and i told the moderate who did that it was unacceptable to do so. I made it clear that i wont be involved with a board that deletes posts for arbitrary reasons ( the downfall of many boards in the past).

Bio, muscle96ss and knight9 have my contact info if a long term member has specific health concerns/questions that they would like my opinion on.

Be well

thank you for all the information and insight that you have provided us with over the years brobro. it is greatly appreciated.

take care of yourself

Our society is so fucked. Did this post make you feel better? Like you sat here and wrote this for what? What reason?

What a pity. Always enjoyed your contributions, thank you! Take care, stay healthy and be well 🤙

Didn't get a chance to know you very well, dude, but you seem like a smart, helpful guy. Ain't the end of the world. Disagreements come and go, but if you're that set on it, it may be best for you to at least take a break

This guy helped me a lot recently with my shoulder surgery and recovery. Always willing to help the members here with solid advice. Stand up guy right here, hate to see you go Gotgame but understand. Thanks again for all your help

Damn....come on there has to be another way. We've lost a lot of solid contributors lately there is nothing worse that could happen....

Not sure who deleted your posts, but we as MODs have certain guidelines we must follow. That being said, I enjoyed reading your posts and good luck with your future.

To reiterate the idea that censorship is bad

Know what you're talking about before you say something like that referring to this forum! This is a board with rules and Sponsors who pay to advertise their products here. If a product/distributor is being discussed that isn't a paid Sponsor here and we have a Sponsor here that sells the same or similar product, the post and/or thread in violation will be deleted. If a rule on the forum is broken, that thread/post will be deleted.

Guys, I've been an admin on a couple sites and I'm sure there is always more than meets the eye. I'm that fucker reporting spam posts at 3am because I know it can be a headache for mods trying to fish it all out.

If you see something, report it! Don't just sit there and bump it to the top with some witty remark. All said and done, looks like site admin and mods do a pretty decent job

Guys, I've been an admin on a couple sites and I'm sure there is always more than meets the eye. I'm that fucker reporting spam posts at 3am because I know it can be a headache for mods trying to fish it all out.

If you see something, report it!
Don't just sit there and bump it to the top with some witty remark. All said and done, looks like site admin and mods do a pretty decent job

were you that guy calling cops on people on thanksgiving? ;)

I checked gotgame but I didn’t see any recent posts or any posts of yours erased or edited. Like the guys said if it was... I’m sure it was not meant to be personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear