over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leaving your gear in a syringe

alan1973

Kilo Klub Member
Well, I have heard many questions on this and now i want to give some answers from personal experience.
Way back in the end of January for my 10 week cycle, I transferred all my Stealth to syringes for easy use. during the 5 weeks I used it, it seemed fine and dandy.
I injured myself and decided to come off the gear. 12 weeks later I decided to do another cycle starting with the ones I had left over. I noticed after 5 shots that it seemed harder to push in the syringe. so after this last shot I decided to check the plunger. It was indeed softer than it should have been. Now, some may think this is risky, but so far I have been fine and have no abscesses of any kind, so it is possible that finishing off the last of my older syringes should not be a problem....and I plan to do so. (too expensive not to). none of the gear crashed, which showed me how stable Stealth is. Pain is no different than last time. I also feel that I am still getting the same benefits as last time.
however after this cycle I will not push my luck again. I will only load no more than 3-5 weeks at a time. I also suggest others do so as well. you never know when something will come up and you will have to suddenly end your cycle.

Why don't you transfer the gear to some sterile vials? I wouldn't leave my gear in the syringe for more than a few minutes...

Why don't you transfer the gear to some sterile vials? I wouldn't leave my gear in the syringe for more than a few minutes...

don't have any right now and I still feel that 3-5 weeks is safe enough for the second half of my cycle.

Its fine. Plenty of gear even comes in syringes. Remember the old sust redijects. I usually make mine every 2weeks.

Keep the cap on tight on the syringe and keep it in a cool dark place and you should be fine. MAny folks preload their syringes when they are working or on a tight schedule. It comes in very handy this way.

I preload about a week ahead of time. The plunger gets soft from the solvent in the gear.

?

Last edited:
personally I would not leave it in a syringe for 12 weeks, maybe 1 month, tops.
Could some of the BA (or other ingredients) begin to eat away at the plunger? Possibly. The rubber of the plunger could begin to dissolve and gradually mix with the oil (theoretically). And it's not very air-tight in a syringe. Could bacteria begin to seep in, through the needle-end? I'd be a bit worried about all these things, especially after 12 weeks.

I feel you, though... its hard to just toss what looks like perfectly good gear.
If its been kept in a reasonable clean environment, you'll prob be ok.

I still think it's too risky.
It's like leaving your gear in open air, subject to impurities, bacteria and microorganisms for weeks :eek:
Jeez, I wouldn't use a syringe that has been sitting unwrapped for 10 minutes.
C'mon guys, each sterile vial costs only $1.75!

personally I would not leave it in a syringe for 12 weeks, maybe 1 month, tops.
Could some of the BA (or other ingredients) begin to eat away at the plunger? Possibly. The rubber of the plunger could begin to dissolve and gradually mix with the oil (theoretically). And it's not very air-tight in a syringe. Could bacteria begin to seep in, through the needle-end? I'd be a bit worried about all these things, especially after 12 weeks.

I feel you, though... its hard to just toss what looks like perfectly good gear.
If its been kept in a reasonable clean environment, you'll prob be ok.
I keep mine in an air tight box in a cool dark place.

I still think it's too risky.
It's like leaving your gear in open air, subject to impurities, bacteria and microorganisms for weeks :eek:
Jeez, I wouldn't use a syringe that has been sitting unwrapped for 10 minutes.
C'mon guys, each sterile vial costs only $1.75!

the needle I leave on is the one I drew(21g) with, then just before using i put a new needle (25g). I'm slow, but now that slow....and I LOVE your avatar!

The plunger on most syringes is silicone and gets softened from the BA. If the plunger is soft enough to impede its movement I wouldn't inject using those syringes. If any of the silicone is softened and mixing in the gear you are injecting a little silicone into your body. If you have more gear and are concerned, don't use it and if you can't live without it draw the oil out into another syringe before injecting.
I preload as well but not more than 5 days ahead of time. Using Stealth I can see why you would preload that many rather than dealing with transfering to another vial.
I read a bit on IPs web page about high BA gear and how fast it will soften silicone and mix in to the inject. Are you using Supertest?
My opinion, toss the filled syringes. Maybe filter the gear if you have some filters. Good luck.

Last edited:
The plunger on most syringes is silicone and gets softened from the BA. If the plunger is soft enough to impede its movement I wouldn't inject using those syringes. If any of the silicone is softened and mixing in the gear you are injecting a little silicone into your body. If you can't live without it draw the oil out into another syringe.
I preload as well but not more than 5 days ahead of time. Using Stealth I can see why you would preload that many rather than dealing with transfering to another vial.
I read a bit on IPs web page about high BA gear and how fast it will soften silicone and mix in to the inject. Are you using Supertest?
My opinion, toss the filled syringes. Maybe filter the gear if you have some filters. Good luck.

nope just a Test E, Mast, and EQ mix. The amounts of silicone that could mix with the gear are negligable. It would take much more to get any adverse affects. Many women have had broken silicone implants with no effects at all. So I am not entirely worried. I only have 3 weeks left of this bunch and then the fresh syringes come out.

the needle I leave on is the one I drew(21g) with, then just before using i put a new needle (25g). I'm slow, but now that slow....and I LOVE your avatar!

Just curious, when you leave gear in the syringe for weeks don't you keep thinking of all those viruses and bacteria fucking like rabbits inside of the needle, proliferating and walking like an army torwards your gear to build their colonies and their homes inside of the syringe? Or do you trust that the BA will kill everything?

Just curious, when you leave gear in the syringe for weeks don't you keep thinking of all those viruses and bacteria fucking like rabbits inside of the needle, proliferating and walking like an army torwards your gear to build their colonies and their homes inside of the syringe? Or do you trust that the BA will kill everything?

no, I just trust prayer.:D

after looking at the plunger closely again, it does not look broken down but more like it swole up soaking up something (hopefully just the BA which would explain why the shots aren't hurting as much this time).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws