YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lee Haney: Ronline Report (Talks about Dallas McCarver...whole interview)

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ltq-LwDHC4#action=share

It is such a privilege for us to have had this man as 8x Mr. Olympia. Lee is a breathe of fresh air, and full of class.

I really like how he mentioned patience, and time as one of the most important factors in this game. With the plethora of information on diet, training, drugs that we have; I do think growing "too fast" is problematic and career ending for quite a few of these athletes.

A 10-15 year approach vs a 4-6 would very much play a role in longevity in my opinion. I almost forget that Ronnie Coleman probably didn't even touch a steroid until he as in his 30s :) (not that it stopped me or others :D but saner approaches to dosages will hopefully overcome any need for constancy)

He's originally a local guy to my area before moving. We went to the Same high school although he was already gone and a legend by the time I started there.

But he trained for years at the gym I've been at since high school. He stops in anytime he's around the area and one of the most genuine and humble guys you could know.

Class act!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Completely agree. I am from the same area. He guest posed at the old auditorium and put on a seminar at a local gym around 87. It was a long time ago but he talked the whole time about proper eating and dieting. Didn't touch on training much and I don't remember one thing about drugs mentioned.

Last edited:
Completely agree. I am from the same area. He guest posed at the old auditorium and put on a seminar at a local gym around 87. It was a long time ago but he talked the whole time about proper eating and dieting. Didn't touch on training much and I don't remember one thing about drugs mentioned.
Cool....small world. You wouldn't think it, but our small little area had/has some great talent to have been around. You remember Clyde Norris?

He was at my gym forever before opening his own place. Such a beautiful physique. It was so disheartening to see him get sick before achieving the acclaim he deserved and would have got.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Definitely a lot of bodybuilders. I don't remember him but I trained at the Living Well and Golds Gym that was about an hour from where you were. I may be a lot older than you, I started young and was lifting in those gym in middle school and high school in the 80s and early 90s before I moved for college. The guys I remember was one named Jackie who won all the local contests and a british guy named Ollie that I think won a national teenage show.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear