over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lee Priest Drops out the Sacramento Pro

LEE HAS DONE EVRYTHING HE COULD TO F UP IS CAREER.. first the "no shows" after signing contracts.. then failing to endorse or even talk about his sponsors.. now he gets tattoos that completely cover his back, arms , delts and face ... the new back tatt is ridiculous.. can see absolutely no detail in his back anymore.. his best bodypart his arms he has covered the arms delts tie ins.. he is doing everything he can to sabotage his own career.. i dont get it.. it is one thing to make yourself out to be a rebel.. it is another to actually take money out of your pocket doing it..:confused:

Absolutely right on the money. I think some people are just afraid of success.

It would be sweet to see him in shape, on stage, but i dont care all that much....thing to think about, mind u ive only competed once,(best experience of my life), not only money it takes. supp costs whatever little or alot u do, daily meal prep/weighting, effects of diet cal plus way extra energy output for the workouts/cardio, mental mind fucks u only know if u made it on stage in ur little skivves, proud as hell of the condition u brought no matter what placing,personally i was still too far behind at about 7 week out so i quit my job( had a GREAT girl at the time, her dad also trained race horses and was 'cool' with shit, sooooo mabey lee has shit on the go in his life, knows he doesnt have the time to but everything in place to come to win?? Saying hes broke means this is my personal shit and it aint going to happen. I could trash talk his tats about how it might look or cost him....but i bet hes alot happer of a man than some that talk that shit.:D Damn, i think i took too much clomid today:eek:

here is a statement from lee, on md. "since i don't have nothing to hide, i will tell you what i still owe in taxes :128,000 from five years of back taxes"

Lee used to be my favorite bodybuilder.

But he is now just a washed up screw up.

He keeps shooting himself in the foot at every turn.

He got a 2nd chance with the IFBB after the whole other federation thing, and he has been screwing it up ever since.

I just have no respect for the guy anymore, and in my opinion we will never see him compete again.

I think he can't hold to a diet honestly, we all know he has issues with it and he can't stick to it to compete.

LEE HAS DONE EVRYTHING HE COULD TO F UP IS CAREER.. first the "no shows" after signing contracts.. then failing to endorse or even talk about his sponsors.. now he gets tattoos that completely cover his back, arms , delts and face ... the new back tatt is ridiculous.. can see absolutely no detail in his back anymore.. his best bodypart his arms he has covered the arms delts tie ins.. he is doing everything he can to sabotage his own career.. i dont get it.. it is one thing to make yourself out to be a rebel.. it is another to actually take money out of your pocket doing it..:confused:

Yea i dont get this either

Yep I agree once I saw that back tatoo that was it its over I believe for him. He should try to become some type of trainer. Hell He would get so fat not even look like a bodybuilder and then later that year come in looking good and barely any loose skin. Sure there is a market for his dieting ways. Maybe!!! I dont think he would have taken henry or English or a couple of the others out though either especially his legs. TTYL MM

Thats along the lines I was thinking...he has covered up all his lines

Dudes in his 40's and owes $128,000 in back taxes and has no $? His future is so bright perhaps he should tattoo some shades around his eyes...

Lee has accomplished more than most. I wish him the best.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws