over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lee Priest in Round Trip

Lee Priest was the first bodybuilder to ever make me seriously go "Wow" back when he was still circulating in the mags. Huge inspiration to me. Has anyone else had arms like that before? No? Before him? Since? Old pics of him are still some of the most impressive shots in bodybuilding.

Lee looks so short in that film. How tall is he?

And that was cool. I'm glad I watched it.

Funny, for years, I didn't think he was super short, like 5'5". But several sources say 5'2", I'm more inclined to go with that.

Pros aren't conditioned in contest like they used to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgF0k-YFEpc

This video made me realize he’s getting his face tattoos removed...

Not sure if he’s talked about it before but I noticed the Mike Tyson look alike tattoo he had on his left cheek etc is basically completely gone besides the tiny part on the eye lid and under eye... Wonder what made him change his mind...

I know, Not exactly the topic but I guess I noticed since I’m looking to remove all of mine too :eek:

This video made me realize he’s getting his face tattoos removed...

Not sure if he’s talked about it before but I noticed the Mike Tyson look alike tattoo he had on his left cheek etc is basically completely gone besides the tiny part on the eye lid and under eye... Wonder what made him change his mind...

I know, Not exactly the topic but I guess I noticed since I’m looking to remove all of mine too :eek:

i think he changed his mind cuz its an awful tat BUT real real reason is its free removal. a guy he trains is also tattoo removal for occupation so they did a trade out i think he said....
-F2S

Last edited:
i think he changed his mind cuz its an awful tat BUT real real reason is its free removal. a guy he trains is also tattoo removal for occupation so they did a trade out i think he said....
-F2S

Yea it’s definitely a strange decision to tattoo the face, I have a buddy who thought it was a good idea to get basically 80% of his face/head tattooed because he worked at a successful tattoo shop down here, not as an artist mind you, he never learned, but as an assistant manager... Long story short he fucked up too many times (he’s a mess) and the owner cut him loose and he’s been fucked ever since...

Anyway, must be nice for Lee, that shit is expensive.. I want to start with one of my sleeves as it’s the oldest and the work isn’t that great (I always get compliments on my other ones) but they’re quoting my like 10k to get the whole thing removed... So I imagine my other sleeve and 1/4 torso will add a nice 10-15k to that :banghead:

Does Lee represent the lollipop guild?

It looked odd as the other actor wasn't short so he made Lee look very short. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but still not good.

It looked odd as the other actor wasn't short so he made Lee look very short. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but still not good.

Yes they should’ve had a shorter guy it makes him look really short. It’s not like news where they are sitting down using booster seats.

www.steroidify.com

Yea it’s definitely a strange decision to tattoo the face, I have a buddy who thought it was a good idea to get basically 80% of his face/head tattooed because he worked at a successful tattoo shop down here, not as an artist mind you, he never learned, but as an assistant manager... Long story short he fucked up too many times (he’s a mess) and the owner cut him loose and he’s been fucked ever since...

Anyway, must be nice for Lee, that shit is expensive.. I want to start with one of my sleeves as it’s the oldest and the work isn’t that great (I always get compliments on my other ones) but they’re quoting my like 10k to get the whole thing removed... So I imagine my other sleeve and 1/4 torso will add a nice 10-15k to that :banghead:

uggh, that guy who tattooed his face/head's situation sounds awful... I'm with you, I have no idea what could get someone to tattoo their fucking face/head... However, these days, nothing surprises me...

uggh, that guy who tattooed his face/head's situation sounds awful... I'm with you, I have no idea what could get someone to tattoo their fucking face/head... However, these days, nothing surprises me...

Many people likely wonder what could get people to buy drugs made in home chemistry sets and inject them multiple times a week to look better in a bikini bottom.

Everyone has their cup of tea.

Many people likely wonder what could get people to buy drugs made in home chemistry sets and inject them multiple times a week to look better in a bikini bottom.

Everyone has their cup of tea.

you're right, i just don't get it... (which doesn't really matter, I know)..

if someone was self employed and 100% knew they would be forever, then I kind of get it, however, if you're working out in the world for someone else, and interacting with other people on a regular basis, you are just making things exponentially and unnecessarily harder on yourself if you have a tattoo on your face...

to each his own, i guess..

nothing surprises me anymore these days

if someone was self employed and 100% knew they would be forever, then I kind of get it, however, if you're working out in the world for someone else, and interacting with other people on a regular basis, you are just making things exponentially and unnecessarily harder on yourself if you have a tattoo on your face...

Word on the streets is Elvia has a wiener dog tattoo on his wiener. 🐶

i work for myself and prob always will and i cant even bring myself to get ONE tattoo. i really want my fave bible verse on my forearm, and/or my daughters name... but still too chicken shit lol.

And WOW, Lee looks umpa loompa in that video!? i have a degree in film and video production so i can honestly say its their fault for causing such attention to how short he is. that looked hard to take serious:eek:
-F2S

No one has mentioned how insane his calves remain?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131