YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lee Priest in the hospital, heart issue.

needthepump

Registered
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWhVkwo5jn0"]IFBB Pro Lee Priest In The Hospital Due To A Major Heart Issue! - YouTube[/ame]

IFBB Pro Lee Priest In The Hospital Due To A Major Heart Issue!

Dam not another one. Please!

oh no, he always denies any major drug use, but coming from Mitsuro Okabe, through his best friend ( they both filmed lee pre contest at his house), Lee was found unconscious in early 2000's in his house with his heart working at 20% ) word for word - not sure what they meant by 20% - EF or what), so just like everybody else in his business - dangerous drugs can cause dangerous effects...I wish he gets better and hopefully was something acute...at age 40 it s about everybody retire on HRT, except Vince Taylor :)

Last edited:
Not surprised, never am with bodybuilders and heart issues. I believe that the heart is the organ that is most strained and at the greatest risk. Kidneys seem to be another weak point.

I hope that he recovers and can live some more years like me. If he doesn't already, he will probably get a defibrillator like me I suspect. It is a life saver. Saved mine 5x now.

Hope he gets well soon! Lee's a good dude, outspoken but good guy, phenomenal bodybuilder too :)

oh no, he always denies any major drug use, but coming from Mitsuro Okabe, through his best friend ( they both filmed lee pre contest at his house), Lee was found unconscious in early 2000's in his house with his heart working at 20% ) word for word - not sure what they meant by 20% - EF or what), so just like everybody else in his business - dangerous drugs can cause dangerous effects...I wish he gets better and hopefully was something acute...at age 40 it s about everybody retire on HRT, except Vince Taylor :)

Yeah because Endocarditis is caused by abusing steroids right? :banghead:

People just read titles, and love spinning stuff to suit their own narrative.

Hope he gets well soon! Lee's a good dude, outspoken but good guy, phenomenal bodybuilder too :)

If you were to read up on it, the infection is many more times likely to happen to people that already have heart issues. They want me to take antibiotics before I ever go to the dentist. He had an issue years ago where he had developed cardiomyopathy too. I had that and also blamed it on a virus like he did. I knew better though, and that is just the user justifying continuing on down the path of using more.

If you were to read up on it, the infection is many more times likely to happen to people that already have heart issues. They want me to take antibiotics before I ever go to the dentist. He had an issue years ago where he had developed cardiomyopathy too. I had that and also blamed it on a virus like he did. I knew better though, and that is just the user justifying continuing on down the path of using more.
He's had a heart infection way before too in the 90s/early 2000s according to an interview, im sure that contributed to the compromise of the muscle in some way too.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thank you, and exactly.

Sorry to hear this.

Jason Blaha is an idiot.

Guys relax with the "its the drugs which caused it talk"

please

Its a acute thing. He had a tooth infection which caused this issue. Read up on it. Its known thing. It can travel to heart.

Get well soon Lee

wishing you a speedy recovery.
Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mostly diuretics, or stimulstnts

Endocarditis is no joke.. see it a lot in the Iv drug use population. To think a history of steroid use did not Increase his risk is nieve. This is not to proffer causality.. a tooth infection among many others can lead to endocarditis if left untreated long enough and the right bacteria and risk factors are present!.

That's terrible! I knew a guy about 20 years ago at the gym who got endocarditis from a tooth infection and spent a year in the hospital...his life was never the same after that. I hope Lee makes a much better recovery!!

https://generationiron.com/lee-priest-hospitalized-due-heart-infection/

Also, when it comes to Lee, there are a lot of opinions on his drug use. Here is his 71 year old dad...the genetics definitely run in the family!

https://generationiron.com/lee-priests-father-ridiculously-jacked-age-71/

That's terrible! I knew a guy about 20 years ago at the gym who got endocarditis from a tooth infection and spent a year in the hospital...his life was never the same after that. I hope Lee makes a much better recovery!!

https://generationiron.com/lee-priest-hospitalized-due-heart-infection/

Also, when it comes to Lee, there are a lot of opinions on his drug use. Here is his 71 year old dad...the genetics definitely run in the family!
https://generationiron.com/lee-priests-father-ridiculously-jacked-age-71/

Insane....Also didn't he used to compete in mixed pairs with his mom as a teenager.....if I remember correctly she had awesome genetics as well.

did you really put a blaha yt video c'mon dude ....

Hope lee recover wish him the best

Last edited:
I really like Lee and hope he makes a full recovery. My prayers go out to him!

I really like Lee and hope he makes a full recovery. My prayers go out to him!

Same here.

I remember meeting him one time informally years ago I think at an expo..(Maybe Arnold Classic?)

The sheer size of his forearms and arms in general left an impression that still lasts today. I think he was one of the first "pro's I had ever seen in person.....I was just awestruck.

I knew someone was going to try to spin this as "proof" Lee lied about his doses.

Hope he gets better

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner