over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lee priest interview

Geoffke

Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FXRVjT4_2g]Lee Priest on Bostin Lloyd - YouTube[/ame]

another palumbo/boston loyd:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN4kZlPjyvU]Bostin Loyd Interview - YouTube[/ame]

aw_jeez_not_this_shit_again.jpg

Lee priest is the shit! Who cares if he's tarred all up that dude is s legend!

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

He look like a fucking retard with tattoo on his face.

Lee has one of the most dramatic face changes from on to off season. Damn he gets watery

he matched his dyed hair to his stretchy shirt...so stylish LOL

Last edited:
Lee Priest looks like an axe murderer, WTF? And is it just me or is Bostin Lloyd not that big considering the stupid doses he claims he did?

Lee Priest looks like an axe murderer, WTF? And is it just me or is Bostin Lloyd not that big considering the stupid doses he claims he did?

No he's not big for the dosages he took. He looks like the typical high school football player.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Lee priest is the shit! Who cares if he's tarred all up that dude is s legend!

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

yeah I mean look at him when he was 17 years old, I mean the dude has genetics for days and days, I mean you could just tell right away that he was going to be something big in the sport, I have always loved Lee Priest. I remember he said from since he was like 15 years old his arms were always a inch bigger than his age until he got you like 22 years old are 21 years old, I thought that was pretty cool meani gwhen he was 18 he had a 19 inch arms or or whatever ,something like that, weather is true or not I don't know, really doesn't matter, but his physique at that young age just blows me away, it just reminds me of a person that is ahead of their time, you've heard the phrase oh that dude was ahead of his time, I feel the same way about Lee Priest if that statement can be related to bodybuilding..its just like big A training hard in gear and all that can get you a precise, genetics well determine what you look like, I think that's how he put it. he is an honest person I think when it comes to bodybuilding, I don't know about his dosage is and what He says He took, who cares, but I like how he's kind of wears his feelings on his sleeve, put it right out there cut and dry, love how you were saying you know none of the big top guys look after know the little guys they don't stick together, it's because of the money, would love to see him compete again,but the lifetime ban doesn't really help that is all, I don't know if he wants to compete anymore, I haven't heard them comment on whether he would ever compete again, but this other divisions he could compete in right?

No he's not big for the dosages he took. He looks like the typical high school football player.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I don't want to hate but I'm just saying. I'm happy someone agrees….

I do appreciate his openness, even though he offered it for no apparent reason.

I don't want to hate but I'm just saying. I'm happy someone agrees….

I do appreciate his openness, even though he offered it for no apparent reason.
No he's not big at all and in his off season he barely looks like he works out. Off cycle he looks like shit.

His reason for giving out BS info was he's an attention whore. I got to give it to him though, look at how many dumbfucks pay him to coach them lmao!

No he's not big at all and in his off season he barely looks like he works out. Off cycle he looks like shit.

His reason for giving out BS info was he's an attention whore. I got to give it to him though, look at how many dumbfucks pay him to coach them lmao!

You hit the nail on the head Rambo. There is no other reason except that he wants to be known. You know what they say there is no such thing as bad publicity.

He will have a following of a bunch of morons, but never true respect. And he's never going to get to the top level....

Second video is hilarious, that Russian guys story's lol

Lee recently said he hasn't used steroids since winning Mr Universe. I love his blatant honesty on most topics in the BBing world but how can someone like him not even be on a cruise/trt dose...

Lee recently said he hasn't used steroids since winning Mr Universe. I love his blatant honesty on most topics in the BBing world but how can someone like him not even be on a cruise/trt dose...

He's lying. When did he win the Mr Universe? When you use doses as high as some of the top level pro's if they came completely off with no TRT they would wither away to nothing and probably be contemplating suicide.

Thats not a fact just my 2 cents....

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351