over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lee Priest talks about his Lifetime IFBB Suspension

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Don't know if this has been posted here before or not but seemed pretty interesting to me...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez3WqnxoReI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez3WqnxoReI[/ame]

I agree with Lee that pro's don't make nearly enough.

If you figure in the genetics required to reach pro status for bodybuilding, the drugs, food, social sacrifices, etc. there should be more money in the sport and much higher contest prizes.

Lee would conquer the 212, well maybe, flex is done for a while after the O. Wants to move up I guess. Agree the pro's should get more, but there isn't more. If shows where still on TV, like before the 80' O. Then with the popularity increase and advertising cash from tv. It would be possible.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Athletes get paid what they're worth....just because someone chooses to pursue a goal that maybe hard to attain, it doesn't entitle them to a thing IMO. Being paid to lift weight's and pose isn't exactly a hard gig....no one makes them do it....they could do a normal job...no one starts lifting weights with the expectation of making millions from it....or shouldn't..

Athletes get paid what they're worth....just because someone chooses to pursue a goal that maybe hard to attain, it doesn't entitle them to a thing IMO. Being paid to lift weight's and pose isn't exactly a hard gig....no one makes them do it....they could do a normal job...no one starts lifting weights with the expectation of making millions from it....or shouldn't..

I concurr....but not with the use of the word athletes

Agreed

IFBB is all politics blah blah blah. Pretty harsh punishment for giving him lifetime banned fuck that. Not good for the sport!

IFBB is all politics blah blah blah. Pretty harsh punishment for giving him lifetime banned fuck that. Not good for the sport!

I can't believe I'm admitting to having read a thread on this drama over at MD, worse than home and away, but appears two sides, Bob Chick the athletes rep claims he helped Lee apply for reinstatement, which was approved, but then something else happened and he fkd up again....who knows, or cares, reminds me of those doco'd with the five year old beauty pageant competitors, and the bitchy drama between the parents....

Time for some legs to get this estrogen out of my system ;)

I can't hear a word Lee says.

Only the interviewer has a mic.

I saw Lee Priest guest pose at an NPC show I did years ago. He was freaking huge. It's incredible that he still looks this good.

I don't think that holds true. In sports, in general, there are a number of athletes that many would think are over paid. In regards to bodybuilding, once someone becomes a professional, they should be able to make a living at it. How much they make over the course of their career should definitely be based on performance.

the wage of pro athletes as i see it, depends on 2 things, their level and how much people are willing to pay to watch them.
in asport like bodybuilding you cant expect to get paid alot, since the amount of money that is available is small.
i always believed the one who is responsible for a person's income is the person himself.
smart bodybuilders are working hard at seminars, guest posing, training clients and getting sponsored and thats where the money is.
i like lee but in this game you cannot alienate everyone and then cry that you're not making enough.

I don't think that holds true. In sports, in general, there are a number of athletes that many would think are over paid. In regards to bodybuilding, once someone becomes a professional, they should be able to make a living at it. How much they make over the course of their career should definitely be based on performance.

I agree that the perception of most that many are overpaid in regards to getting millions to hit a ball etc, but no company is going to pay $5 million to any person unless they're going to make at least >$5million back...$5 million to hit a ball is just stupid, when paramedics save lives for a fraction of that.....but from a business perspective, a $5million investment that returns $50 million is a bargain......by comparison a $50K investment on a Pro that returns fuck all in marketability and revenue, is $50K wasted, regardless how much effort and discipline is required to reach that level.

If I was in the supp business, I'd wager an unknown beach body would move far more supps to the general public than any IFBB pro. Then general public thinks 170lbs with abs is god like...and 270lbs with abs is grotesque

I agree that the perception of most that many are overpaid in regards to getting millions to hit a ball etc, but no company is going to pay $5 million to any person unless they're going to make at least >$5million back...$5 million to hit a ball is just stupid, when paramedics save lives for a fraction of that.....but from a business perspective, a $5million investment that returns $50 million is a bargain......by comparison a $50K investment on a Pro that returns fuck all in marketability and revenue, is $50K wasted, regardless how much effort and discipline is required to reach that level.

If I was in the supp business, I'd wager an unknown beach body would move far more supps to the general public than any IFBB pro. Then general public thinks 170lbs with abs is god like...and 270lbs with abs is grotesque

Very true! Well said.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity