over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lee Priest Transformation - 4 to 45 Years Old

Jay Cutler recently said in an interview that Lee during the 90s at Gold's was the most impressive bodybuilder he ever saw in person.

Crazy crazy potential and development at a very young age.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Honestly, I think that Lee has used considerable quantities of gh in his youth to increase his height. I've seen this man go from fat to huge and dry, only high dose of gh makes this

Had there been an under 212 lbs cat at the Olympia when he was at his peak competing regularly, no doubt in my mind Lee could have brought back home the Sandow straight for a decade...

Honestly, I think that Lee has used considerable quantities of gh in his youth to increase his height. I've seen this man go from fat to huge and dry, only high dose of gh makes this

Guys, appreciate his physique or don't but let's not start the whole, "I think Lee took this, that and the other" talk.

Late '90s early 2000's Priest is one of my all-time favourites. I used to love copying his workouts when I was younger. Always appreciated how candid he was too. If you youtube 'Tom Platz Backstage Secrets of Pros' he's the only one that doesn't have his face blurred or voice altered (it's easy to determine who the others are.) He's been straight up about everything since day one.

I've seen this video before. His physique at 19 and 20 years is absurd. No one that young looks like that. Most of us won't look like that after a lifetime of training. Best arms of all time and best exercise form of anyone in the spotlight.

One of the best ever IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to remember that his mom was also a great bodybuilder. He had all the ingredients for success - genetics, guidance, etc.

One of my fav bodybuilders. I've always maintained he was one of the top 5 most genetically gifted bodybuilders of all time.

First Pro I ever seen in person. He was maybe halfway into a prep and pretty lean. But still had that immense size he was known to get to in the off-season.

Only guy I seen in person that left me at a loss for words.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Lees been fighting a bad nerve injury in his neck.. Taking its toll on his training and atrophy of one side.. If he can get this fixed ( if he hasn't already) he could still be competitive today.. He responds that quick.. Now the tattos hurt him.. Way too much.. But his last outing for the universe years ago he looked very good ..

Dorian, Jay, Flex, Ronnie and Priest, my favourite bodybuilders.

Guys, appreciate his physique or don't but let's not start the whole, "I think Lee took this, that and the other" talk.

Hahaha Lee’s Mom was a bodybuilder. He was drinking steroid milk as a baby. Hahaha 😂👶🍼

Lee's one of my favorites, I've met him a few times at signings and a guest posing. Seeing him and Ronnie in the offseason were definately the coolest bodybuilding moments I've witnessed. He's just a freak.

He definitely was the pocket hercules of bodybuilding. I always thought his chest looked too small for the rest of his body in competition shape.

What is up with the fat pic at age 32 at 3:57? Did he get injured or something?

Also that face tattoo.. i shouldn't judge but yeesh

I beleive Lee when he said he did his first ever steroid at 18. By these pictures you can see him at 19 when he looks on.

His mom was a compeitive bodybuilder and he was around all of this at an early age

If some of you guys cant get close to this look before age 18 than sorry you didnt train hard and smart enough , nutrition enough...no its not always genetics, although obviously they matter , its intense training and nutrition as well

anyways Now a days Lee seems bitter and vulgar some of the stuff he says on RXmuscle. I used to like his honestly in the early 2000's when I read his interviews and I believe him that he didn't use much nor did not use gh .

Cutting out kfc helps too

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner