over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lee Priest won the 2013 NABBA Mr. Universe

I love the way his hamstrings look! Would love to see him in the 212's. I hate bodybuilding politics!

Lee was never around for the 202 or 212 class huh? Can you imagine how many titles he would of took over the years if they had that back then? UNREAL!!

I cant wait to see better quality pics! He never let himself get out of shape over the past few years even tho he has been away from the IFBB. INFACT he has stayed in better shape in the past couple off season then why he was in the IFBB getting all fat and shit and taking those pics with the 45 inch waist LOL

I dont think he would have a issue cracking the O top 10 at all !!

Wasn't he reinstated into the IFBB? Am i imagining this?

I would've loved to see Lee compete in the 202 or 212 classes. He would probably have many titles to his name.

He still looks great, (conditioning, fullness, dry), but in these photos it looks like his quads have lost a little size, fullness. May be just these photos though. Never the less, he still looks great and hope he can make it back in the IFBB.

I would've loved to see Lee compete in the 202 or 212 classes. He would probably have many titles to his name.

He still looks great, (conditioning, fullness, dry), but in these photos it looks like his quads have lost a little size, fullness. May be just these photos though. Never the less, he still looks great and hope he can make it back in the IFBB.

ya his legs are not as big anymore, sometimes you see that when guys get older

Priest is a true legitimate 202 guy!! Day of and day after the show. He doesn't come in at 201.9 then gain 20lbs before pre-judging the net morning. That was one issue he use to have with the Ifbb. I remember reading an article he wrote challenging any 202 guy out there that he would beat them any day of te weak but they had to weigh in at 202 day before and day of the show

His arms...my favorite thing on him is his arms (no homo...ish)

This thread got me thinking about NABBA. It's huge over seas but looks like the US only has a few shows including nats which gets you an invite to the Universe. Anyone ever been to one of the US shows?

He looks great. Wish he could compete in the IFBB again

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

i beleive priest got reinstated in to IFBB back when he still had his column with muscular development and got some sponsorship , that was maybe 2010 but he never did any IFBB shows ....i was at arnold expo last year and talked to the guy at the assassin nutrition booth which is lee's sponsor and asked where lee had been and he said hes still involved with the supp company but doesnt enter the US anymore because he owes US income taxes... for what its worth .....i know he got re-married and was doing a radio show with john romano last year....i must say the guy looks great , and im glad he is competeing

snake

I'd rub one out to his forearms... in a strictly heterosexual way...

Damn....

This thread got me thinking about NABBA. It's huge over seas but looks like the US only has a few shows including nats which gets you an invite to the Universe. Anyone ever been to one of the US shows?

What ever happened to the organization that you were going to start?

I'd rub one out to his forearms... in a strictly heterosexual way...

Damn....

What ever happened to the organization you were going to start?

one of lees big bitches as far as IFBB was that at that time the 202 was a weigh in days early and then the guys compete much heavier and he said the weigh in should be day of the show ....well since then its 212 but i remember hearing him rant in his column and on his radio show that they should be 202 on stage

Priest is a true legitimate 202 guy!! Day of and day after the show. He doesn't come in at 201.9 then gain 20lbs before pre-judging the net morning. That was one issue he use to have with the Ifbb. I remember reading an article he wrote challenging any 202 guy out there that he would beat them any day of te weak but they had to weigh in at 202 day before and day of the show

sorry brother i posted same thing , before reading your post ...duh

Do they gain weight like that from orals or from carb loading or directs wearing off or something else?

Here's his posing routine.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGdkrt02YQs"]Lee Priest (AUS), NABBA Universe 2013 - Overall Winner - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear