over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lee priest

superman1975

Registered
so anyone know what he uses---i think he uses DNP precontest---i think that whole 2ccs of deca/wk is a little BS

I read in an interview that someone did with him that he only does 2cc's of deca and primo a week for 8 weeks pior to a contest

2ccs of deca is to much, he is natural like me jajjajajjaja!!!!!!!

one friend ifbb pro, always tell that he only uses 1 testex and 2 winstrol a week, he weights 255 lbs. on stage...f..you. :mad:

Remember....

..........There is no space for the littles!!!!!!!!!!

Bigheinz

I read the priest article in MD. Bullshit it is! :eek:

why the BS?

come on now, guys in the scene know the deal, why do they try to BS us? all that does is lower our opinion of them. thats like greg valintino(sp), he NEVER used synthol hahaha.

JW

Hmmm

Supposely his mom is jacked and can bench 300lbs. I dont think it matters what he takes or doesnt, he isnt you, you are not him 1000mgs might make u super man, and 2000might make him super man.

I am sure his usage is compariable to that of any pro! I think its great that he doesn't mis-lead people by thinking that he is natural but I am sure he has to lie about dosage. If you see one pro-bodybuilders regimine in a magazine people would think he a total drug addict and a freak and would get chastized for that way more I am sure. I mean what if some young dudes mom hapennes to be reading his son'e new magazine he brought home and sees this freaks crazy drug scheduel she'd flip. That would possibly lead to a big public out-cry of why you should keep your kids out of gyms. This is just a though.

Also I have talked pros that have publicly denied steriod use but then when you get em alone they are like its all about the growth and for some reason they wanna know where the x tabs are..

Lee did a guest appearance at a show back in Oz when he finished sat down for questions this was a few years ago now , he blatantly denied all steroid use. some people as soon as they heard that got up and walked out couldn't believe could blantantly lie like that. I used to train with his old old training partener by the way.

stackdizzy said:
then when you get em alone they are like its all about the growth and for some reason they wanna know where the x tabs are..

I totally hear you there lol!!!

I read an article that he and his wife only spend 2500.00 a year. Hmmmm, that does not leave much for year round use. He probably gets his shit for $4 an amp and .10 a tab. So I guess 2,500.00 would be good for him. He does have a high test level natually, also good genetics, but I feel that 2,500.00 is BS. He goes from 280lbs fat ass all hell to 220lbs ripped as can be in 12 weeks. I know diet is the huge thing, but I don't think hydroxycuts will take off that much fat...lol

Lee should have admitted to his use, but he did not have to explain it. Just say yes I do and say next question...

what i realy wanna know is what the helll he is eating to get that dame fat, he must be eating sugar and lard by the handfull and washing it down with cream or something

crackerjack414 said:
what i realy wanna know is what the helll he is eating to get that dame fat, he must be eating sugar and lard by the handfull and washing it down with cream or something

i hear ya bro bulking up is not the word id use for what he dose .i wonder if he thows the whites out of his eggs so he can eat more fat

I read the article a while back and the way Lee words it doesnt seem to make him out to be lieing so to say. He said something about the deca, primo like in the past tense maybe pre pro days, pre competition days, maybe like highschool days or something. So in a sense he didnt lie but didnt volunteer any updated cycle info. I would have to reread it to word it like he did though. MM:rolleyes:

freefaller21 said:
I read in an interview that someone did with him that he only does 2cc's of deca and primo a week for 8 weeks pior to a contest

rotflmao :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner