YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

left arm deformed after SEO use???? Big A help....

zephyr22

FOUNDING Member
Registered
okay ive done Seo in bis before but never a full cycle. This time im week in and my left bi looks freaking deformed. The insertion site at the elbow crease looks like it goes al the way to the elbow in which it normally didnt before because the other side has the gap where the tendon attachs like approx 1/2 inch. My bis are week but especially the left. I have what may be called as milos sarcev syndrom ( the clinical name). But shit im hoping the syntherol will be helping me out. Also my bis look like to big damn squares right now i know the inflamation is high due to the multiple sticks daily but should i just continue on........Sorry just this stuff is not my bag im an RN and its not my strong suite with site oil use. THanks all...

Don't use the oil again until it goes down, your arm will come back to turn but don't just keep pumping the oil in there.
Something like this happened when I first tryed SEO. I hit my peak and one peak was so high it looked unnatuarl. I just waited until it went down (took about a week). Also make sure you massgae the area right afte injection for at least 30 seconds I have been doing that with my site injections and I don't get sore anymore from them.

You have to vary the injection sites and massage the hell out of the bis after each shot. That keeps the inflamation way down.
With Syntherol you can 'mold' the muscle to look the way you want it to. If you are looking 'eformed' then you are doing something wrong - most likely hitting the same area constantly - you are supposed to do the same muscle head constantly but vary the sites.

zephyr22 said:
okay ive done Seo in bis before but never a full cycle. This time im week in and my left bi looks freaking deformed. The insertion site at the elbow crease looks like it goes al the way to the elbow in which it normally didnt before because the other side has the gap where the tendon attachs like approx 1/2 inch. My bis are week but especially the left. I have what may be called as milos sarcev syndrom ( the clinical name). But shit im hoping the syntherol will be helping me out. Also my bis look like to big damn squares right now i know the inflamation is high due to the multiple sticks daily but should i just continue on........Sorry just this stuff is not my bag im an RN and its not my strong suite with site oil use. THanks all...

How many CCs have you been putting in?

cc use

Im up to only 2cc per head per day. But realize im only 5 feet 5 inches tall about 198lbs and my arms without sytherol are about 171/2 inches. I hope i can put another inch on. I guess ill take a two day break and start agian. I rotated sites a shit load. Maybe some of the oil hit another pocket of oil and globbed together. Dont know??? I try to rotate sites like a half inch to an inch from the last one. Shit i hope i dont mess up my bis even worse than they already are. And yes i massaged them maybe not hard or long enough. Any other comments...BIg A or anyone else.....Thanks.

Re: cc use

zephyr22 said:
Im up to only 2cc per head per day. But realize im only 5 feet 5 inches tall about 198lbs and my arms without sytherol are about 171/2 inches. I hope i can put another inch on. I guess ill take a two day break and start agian. I rotated sites a shit load. Maybe some of the oil hit another pocket of oil and globbed together. Dont know??? I try to rotate sites like a half inch to an inch from the last one. Shit i hope i dont mess up my bis even worse than they already are. And yes i massaged them maybe not hard or long enough. Any other comments...BIg A or anyone else.....Thanks.

You said you were a week in which means you should have done 7 or less injections of 1CC.

How do you say you have rotated a shit load with only 7 injections?

Just trying to make sure what you are saying.

I plan on doing some next month.

Since you have only used for a week or so, the size/shape is not permanent yet. So just give it a break, while massaging lots, when everything is back the way you like it start again. That's the beauty of SEO's - you can mold it the way you want it. If you don't like the shape it's takng, back off a bit and then do it again.

One thing I am a bit unclear on - you said about the insertion point around the elbow - does that mean that the elbow joint looks inflamed? As in the oil could have drained downwards? If that's the case, then you missed the muscle - even if it was deep enough, the tip of the needle would have ended up in between muscle heads, so then when you inj, the oil just drains following gravity.

does doing high rep flexion with either just light weights or strong alternating contracting and extending to really pump blood in help and can it be substituted for the massage if one prefers

I hit my bi's every four days. day one is all high reps and concentration on form and the other is a heavy day with low reps high intensity. I've had troubles with keeping my bi's up to par in the past, but with this routine while using seo's, I've found that it has done woners for me. I cycle this routine with seo's or my bicep injection concoctions. Seems to work great! Email me if you want more details on my methods. I literally never had any biceps before I started using these methods and It's not alot of seo's either. Hope this helps.....take care.

patk

instynct999 said:
does doing high rep flexion with either just light weights or strong alternating contracting and extending to really pump blood in help and can it be substituted for the massage if one prefers

That is a great addition to massage. Most people find that that is a great thing to do, every day of the shots. For example, if you do the bis, then a couple of high rep sets before your standard workout, even if you are not doing a bi workout, will help tremendously.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws