over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Left hand dominant left side of body double size of right

Chembody

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hi there,
Need help on tips how to bring up my right side.

I recently had an injury that effected my right shoulder,tricep,traps,reardelt,neck
After 8 weeks feel better started to work out but now I see in the mirror the my whole right side triceps lats and chest are half the size of my left big difference in appearance. Any recommendations

Switch to using more single arm movements. Such as dumbells over barbells, 1 arm cable excerises instead of 2 arm. You can also do more reps on the right side then left eventually your right will catch up to your left

Switch to using more single arm movements. Such as dumbells over barbells, 1 arm cable excerises instead of 2 arm. You can also do more reps on the right side then left eventually your right will catch up to your left
Thank you I started doing one arm movements now but definitely need to do more reps on the weaker side

My instant thought it that it is nerve related. I dont feel like writing a research paper on it here, but google nerve Injury and atrophy

My instant thought it that it is nerve related. I dont feel like writing a research paper on it here, but google nerve Injury and atrophy
Thank you I definitely will look that up.
After 8 weeks my tricep on right side felt like it was sore even hadn’t worked out for 8 weeks so I just did high reps to get blood in there after two sessions now it feels better just I lost 20lbs from dieting and not lifting so that when I saw the big difference in the right side.
Thanks for the wisdom!

Why didn't lift while on a diet?

I see, I'm an idiot for asking, lol

Many years ago I broke an arm, I had an operation and I have a metal bar in my right humerus. My strength and size have never been the same of left arm, but you didn't have an operation and you've only been out for 2 months. I don't think you have to do anything special but give extra work to your weak side, you should recover well.

I see, I'm an idiot for asking, lol

Many years ago I broke an arm, I had an operation and I have a metal bar in my right humerus. My strength and size have never been the same of left arm, but you didn't have an operation and you've only been out for 2 months. I don't think you have to do anything special but give extra work to your weak side, you should recover well.
Thank you. I hope so.
I just was wondering maybe that’s why I got injured do to using one side more.
Another guy had mentioned it could be nerve injury and atrophy.
I was thinking of seeing a sports doctor but have to see if I could afford lol.
One doctor on his site said he has a equipment that tells him what’s injured?

Normally a few days off and a massage session should restore your ability to train. The pinched nerves are a bitch, but when you lift you will know if the problem persists or is already overcome.

You can use ice and self-massage with rollers or tennis balls.

Train the weaker side and hardest first and don't go to failure on the strong side. Check the nerve. I always continue to train after injuries and surgeries to mitigate atrophy, and my dr's have approved with this thinking. When you train the uninjured side the other side still gets a impulse to the nerve which stimulates it enough to keep some of the atrophy at bay.

Train the weaker side and hardest first and don't go to failure on the strong side. Check the nerve. I always continue to train after injuries and surgeries to mitigate atrophy, and my dr's have approved with this thinking. When you train the uninjured side the other side still gets a impulse to the nerve which stimulates it enough to keep some of the atrophy at bay.
Thanks for the wisdom!
I started doing that before the injury I used to go first with strong side. Now going to concentrate on weaker parts

I herniated two discs in my neck in 2015...my left shoulder and arm would go numb numerous times a day...after 2 months it was so bad I could not curl a 10 pound dbell...a couple rounds of Prednisone and the discs got better....but, my left arm atrophied bad...my upper arm atrophied about 5 inches in 6 months...eventually, I regained all size......

I herniated two discs in my neck in 2015...my left shoulder and arm would go numb numerous times a day...after 2 months it was so bad I could not curl a 10 pound dbell...a couple rounds of Prednisone and the discs got better....but, my left arm atrophied bad...my upper arm atrophied about 5 inches in 6 months...eventually, I regained all size......
5 inches is so much and you bounced back that gives me hope

Sounds like a brachial plexus injury, pressure in there or some damage. Was there much pain, or feeling like electricity shooting down your arm (similar to when you hit your funny bone?"

Hi there,
Need help on tips how to bring up my right side.

I recently had an injury that effected my right shoulder,tricep,traps,reardelt,neck
After 8 weeks feel better started to work out but now I see in the mirror the my whole right side triceps lats and chest are half the size of my left big difference in appearance. Any recommendations

How much of a size difference are we talking about here?

How much of a size difference are we talking about here?
Very noticeable visually also when I try to flex the smaller side it seems the muscle mind connection is not there like my bigger side. No pain tho just my tricep on injured side feels sore when lifting.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131