over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Left mixed peptides out for 6hrs

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Had a total brain fart yesterday and left my bag of peps out of the fridge for about 6hrs. Temp was about 75degree's. Has there ever been any studies to see how they degrade out of the fridge at certain temps,etc..? Not sure if I should just toss em or use a higher dose? Here is what was left out

cjc no dac
bpc157
hcg
serostim vial
ghrp2
pge-1
igf-des

You should be fine brother. I don't know of any studies but plenty of us have goofed and left peps out and they were fine. Not sure how much, if any, degradation occurred. The igf would be the most susceptible to degrade. Might want to raise the dose on that one.

When traveling I have had my pge-1 out of the fridge for about 6-7 hours . It worked fine and was just as strong .you will be fine .

Had a total brain fart yesterday and left my bag of peps out of the fridge for about 6hrs. Temp was about 75degree's. Has there ever been any studies to see how they degrade out of the fridge at certain temps,etc..? Not sure if I should just toss em or use a higher dose? Here is what was left out

cjc no dac
bpc157
hcg
serostim vial
ghrp2
pge-1
igf-des
I wouldn't sweat it. That's not too long.

any of these peptides reconstituted and two and a half months or older?

if so i would either inject a very, very tiny amount and see if there is a reaction or throw it out. i only input here because i had a horrible nausea/pale horse death reaction for a week on a melanotan II vial that i was too cheap to toss out after two and a half months. this was not a Superior Peptide product. it got me good and wouldn't wish it on any member - not even trinityD (perhaps mean-greens)

it would be better just to order more peptide if you're past the "60-75 day mark" on any open reconstituted peptide vial that needed refrigeration. the peptides are inexpensive so it's not the end of the world. happy lifting.

Post not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

I really don't think peptides break down like everyone says. I reconed ghrp2 and hex back in first week of November and took a shot the other night 140mcg of ghrp2 and I felt that shit hard. Felt like whole body got swollen (gh swell effect) then got hungry and had to get out of bed to eat. This is shooting it almost 4.5 month later. Kept in fridge. But I guess that can dismiss the "they only good for 1 month"

Company I used isn't a sponsor here but they make good stuff. Pricy though

Last edited:
any of these peptides reconstituted and two and a half months or older?

if so i would either inject a very, very tiny amount and see if there is a reaction or throw it out. i only input here because i had a horrible nausea/pale horse death reaction for a week on a melanotan II vial that i was too cheap to toss out after two and a half months. this was not a Superior Peptide product. it got me good and wouldn't wish it on any member - not even trinityD (perhaps mean-greens)

it would be better just to order more peptide if you're past the "60-75 day mark" on any open reconstituted peptide vial that needed refrigeration. the peptides are inexpensive so it's not the end of the world. happy lifting.

I had a reconstituted mt2 vial for over a year. I was only taking it on and off at low doses. Up until the last injection it was potent and no ill effects.

I agree with slr, they don't degrade that fast. Igf is the one I worry about, that one seems to degrade to some extent. I had some sit for a while and it seemed to lose potency.

I had a reconstituted mt2 vial for over a year. I was only taking it on and off at low doses. Up until the last injection it was potent and no ill effects.

I agree with slr, they don't degrade that fast. Igf is the one I worry about, that one seems to degrade to some extent. I had some sit for a while and it seemed to lose potency.

i will defer to you guys. surely you have used peptides for more than my six or so years and besides plenty of anecdotal pm's have come your way.

but what i went through was death. that's why i even mention my experience. thought maybe something else got me and several weeks later injected small amount out of that vial and whammo - same thing. new vial reconstituted after that.

as i result i just try to use mine up before 2 1/2 months in the fridge. i did not intend to hijack your thread.

i will defer to you guys. surely you have used peptides for more than my six or so years and besides plenty of anecdotal pm's have come your way.

but what i went through was death. that's why i even mention my experience. thought maybe something else got me and several weeks later injected small amount out of that vial and whammo - same thing. new vial reconstituted after that.

as i result i just try to use mine up before 2 1/2 months in the fridge. i did not intend to hijack your thread.

Oh no brother don't take my response the wrong way. I'm just stating that in usual cases I have ran across it doesn't seem to be an issue. In your case it was and I fully believe and understand what you are saying. Thanks for sharing it actually because I had not heard that before. Maybe your vial got contaminated, you never know. Maybe the structure degraded and took on a form that was determental. Really not sure to be honest. But if that is the case for someone that runs into that same experience as you, I would advise to toss it immediately.

Rambone - do you mean that you left your mt2 at room temp? I have been using a vial - kept in a drawer. It seems to be working. My closet is stays very cool and dark - (best place in the house to crash for a nap in fact)
Hoping that I have not ruined it.

Rambone - do you mean that you left your mt2 at room temp? I have been using a vial - kept in a drawer. It seems to be working. My closet is stays very cool and dark - (best place in the house to crash for a nap in fact)
Hoping that I have not ruined it.
No mine was in and out of the fridge for that length of time. I store all my reconstituted peps in the fridge and dry peps in the freezer. This is what I recommend others do as well. That will preserve the peps to the greatest extent possible.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear