over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Left over gear, what to do with it?

skinnyfat

Newbies
I will be starting a test e, deca, dbol or anadrol cycle in the next week or so.

I have some extra organon sus 250 (just two amps) left and the expiration date is approaching fast.

Would it be a possibility to add this early into my cycle? maybe my first 2 test shots (week 1)?

Would this be the best option or should I frontload it? Mix it in with a 10ML vial of Test E?

I'm just afraid of getting any sides by throwing some short esters into the mix that early...I'm prone to body acne, so I want to be careful!

Any help is MUCH appreciated! Thank you!

I will be starting a test e, deca, dbol or anadrol cycle in the next week or so.

I have some extra organon sus 250 (just two amps) left and the expiration date is approaching fast.

Would it be a possibility to add this early into my cycle? maybe my first 2 test shots (week 1)?

Would this be the best option or should I frontload it? Mix it in with a 10ML vial of Test E?

I'm just afraid of getting any sides by throwing some short esters into the mix that early...I'm prone to body acne, so I want to be careful!

Any help is MUCH appreciated! Thank you!

I think using it first, to start out the cycle, makes the most sense. The short esters will be nice to help give you a little kick start.

I was thinking the same thing.

I appreciate your help! I don't mean to hijack my own thread here...but...I just got some arimidex, never used it before. My face bloats like a motha when I kickoff my cycle with dbol. I understand that it will control the bloat, but will this also weaken strength gains? In my book, water retention = more strength. My goal is to get stronger...don't really care about bloat...these days people are used to seeing my full moon face anyways.

So, (sorry for hijacking) would running a-dex reduce strength gains?

I was thinking the same thing.

I appreciate your help! I don't mean to hijack my own thread here...but...I just got some arimidex, never used it before. My face bloats like a motha when I kickoff my cycle with dbol. I understand that it will control the bloat, but will this also weaken strength gains? In my book, water retention = more strength. My goal is to get stronger...don't really care about bloat...these days people are used to seeing my full moon face anyways.

So, (sorry for hijacking) would running a-dex reduce strength gains?

Well, Im not totally sure on this but I think you really only have to worry about it limiting your gains if you take too much and your estrogen levels are too low. Having low estrogen will limit your gains and also make you prone to illnesses. I think in the past that I used to take too much arimidex. its been so long I cant remember the dose recommended. The dose you take of course will depend on how much test youre taking. Id say be conservative and take a dose on the low side. If you get too many sides then kick it up some.

JMO, from experiencing cycles with and without AI's

(Test/Var): Yes, when you lose that water, it does hinder STRENGTH gains. And too much AI can kill libido a bit. But you're still adding muscle steadily.

(Test/Drol) Not so much difference in strength. For me, nothing stops the Test/Drol combo from working. Just strong and bloat free!

And not having acne or a moon face is impotant to me, so I'll sacrifice a couple pounds in the weight I can lift if it comes to that.

wait until your next cycle and throw it in somewhere. If you've run more that 2 or 3 cycle 2 amps of sust wont make a shit of difference in your next cycle

Im all about helping out a brother you can just send it my way:)

lol i hear you!

back in the days on ssb this was very common. people randomly exchanged left over gear on the regular but...it seems so high risk these days!

lol i hear you!

back in the days on ssb this was very common. people randomly exchanged left over gear on the regular but...it seems so high risk these days!

ill definitely take it off your hands. haha :)
no personal info required. ;)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner