over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Left Ventricular Hipertrophy Diagnosed

UseButDontAbuse

Registered
I was diagnosed with moderate left ventricular hypertrophy, elevated hematocrit, elevated hemoglobin.
I was advised to stop the anabolic completely for 4 months to regress the hypertrophy lowering hemoglobin and hemocritic. All other values on the blood test are normal. I also jsut started donating blood once every 3 months.

I have been using anabolic drugs in blast and cruise mode for 4 years and I do not want to go through the PCT roller coaster, Do you think it is sufficient to lower the test to 100 / 150mg week and maintain the GH at 4UI to maintain maximum gains until the values return to the normal? (5/6 months)

Only experienced replies please.

I also intend to increase cardio.
My diet is also on point.

Last edited:
What's your ejection fraction at? What else did the doctor say after reading the echo results?

I don't know se didn't give me any values.
I am waiting for her to give me the exams so i can go to the cardiologist. She just said i had moderate hipertrophy.

left ventricular hypertorphy is normally athlete's heart. How was it diagnosed?
Your post is far too vague without the echo cardiogram report

I don't know se didn't give me any values.
I am waiting for her to give me the exams so i can go to the cardiologist. She just said i had moderate hipertrophy.

How often do you blast and what's your typical cruise like? length/dosage.

LVH in itself is not a problem. I'd wait to hear what the cardiologist has to say before freaking out.

Either ways a prolonged cruise here and there isn't a bad thing. That said, 4IU GH is NOT a cruise dose. I'd ditch the GH all together and simply do legit TRT whenever you're cruising.

left ventricular hypertorphy is normally athlete's heart. How was it diagnosed?
Your post is far too vague without the echo cardiogram report

Nothuman, diagnostic was done with an echocardiogram,yet i am waiting for the report from the doctor. Whe she was scanning the heart she was telling me that she could see i had a moderate left ventricular hipertrophy.

It will be delivered to me with all the report on 17 September. Do you think i should wait for the full report before making any decision?

Nothuman, diagnostic was done with an echocardiogram,yet i am waiting for the report from the doctor. Whe she was scanning the heart she was telling me that she could see i had a moderate left ventricular hipertrophy.

It will be delivered to me with all the report on 17 September. Do you think i should wait for the full report before making any decision?

Impossible to tell you without seeing the report. LVH is athlete's heart unless it's really bad. I don't think anyone should be giving advice without knowing the exact measurement of the LV. Could be nothing. Could be something.

In the meantime, donate blood today.

How often do you blast and what's your typical cruise like? length/dosage.

LVH in itself is not a problem. I'd wait to hear what the cardiologist has to say before freaking out.

Either ways a prolonged cruise here and there isn't a bad thing. That said, 4IU GH is NOT a cruise dose. I'd ditch the GH all together and simply do legit TRT whenever you're cruising.

From what doctor said it was bad enough a,k,a moderate .
Yet i am waiting for the full report. Also the purpose of using GH was to lower test to minimum in order to lower hemoglobin hemocritic and LVH since from the studies i searched GH is not correlated with any of these issues.

When I had my echo the Cardiologist def did not do the echo itself- the Cardiologist reads the results after. I wouldn't take anything the ultrasound tech says to heart (no pun intended). I find it odd as well that an non- MD doing the ultrasound would make a "diagnosis" to you like that. Not professional IMO.

From what doctor said it was bad enough a,k,a moderate .

Yet i am waiting for the full report. Also the purpose of using GH was to lower test to minimum in order to lower hemoglobin hemocritic and LVH since from the studies i searched GH is not correlated with any of these issues.

GH won't really raise your H/H but I'd wait for the report before going the GH route.

When I had my echo the Cardiologist def did not do the echo itself- the Cardiologist reads the results after. I wouldn't take anything the ultrasound tech says to heart (no pun intended). I find it odd as well that an non- MD doing the ultrasound would make a "diagnosis" to you like that. Not professional IMO.

100% accurate. In fact, I was trying to get info out of the ultrasound tech and he just refused to tell me anything.

The ejection fraction is going to be an important number to know.

Thank you guys for your valuable input.

When i have the full report I will post news.

I wont change anything till i have all the info i need to take action , that's the more rational action to do, also include cardio. Right now i am on 300mg Prop with 4 GH UI.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity