over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leg cramps

Capin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Since high school I have had a problem with leg cramps mostly hamstrings sometimes calves. If I have a good leg workout its a sure thing I will wake up with cramps in the middle of the nite. I get plenty of fluids take lots of supplements why am I so prone to leg cramps?

This happens to me too, but its always my sartorius that cramps...holy fuck it hurts at 3 in the morning ;p

advice bros?

don't know why, but I get them after every back workout. use a couple ounces of pickle juice. it'll knock out the cramps in a couple of minutes.

maybe its an anatomical thing...I am kinda flat footed and I get bad cramps in the arch of my feet all the time...

Used to get cramps when doing hamstrings. They hurt. I drink loads of water niw everyday and since I never cramp up. Taurine will help too

make sure you are well hydrated and you are taking a multi vitamin because it could be you are low in zinc and magnesium. Also try drinking a gatorade or powerade whilke you are working out to get plenty of electrolytes and potassium and calcium. Also stretch before exercising.

Also medications if you are on any can cause cramps or thyroid disease. Although you may just be over working your quads or hamstrings.....

Since high school I have had a problem with leg cramps mostly hamstrings sometimes calves. If I have a good leg workout its a sure thing I will wake up with cramps in the middle of the nite. I get plenty of fluids take lots of supplements why am I so prone to leg cramps?

No offense to any of the posts above but there isn't any good advice there.

If I were you I'd go see a Doc. I was having the same problems and it was because of Restless Leg Syndrome but they have to eliminate a lot of other things with blood, circulatory, and nerve tests.

If it's been going on for a while you should go see a doc.

Make sure you warm up a bit before you start the workout. Then i would pre-exhaust depending on what you are doing for legs that day quads or
hamstrings. A few light to moderate sets. Then stretch the legs. Start your workout and in between sets keep stretching, it should increase the power and overall growth of the muscle. If you are cramping easily, you might want to introduce a intra-workout with some potassium in it and possibly some BCAA's. After the workout, stretch again and keep hydrated. Hope it helps.

The best thing to do is to check your blood panel and see how is the minerals are in range or not. directlabs.com $97 for CPW panel.

Taurine powder did it for me, 2g upon waking, 1g preworkout and 2g at bedtime.

Ive been prone to cramps ever since becoming hypothyroid and Taurine is the only substance that has cured the cramping long term.

Stew :D

Thanks for all the suggestions guys I might try the taurine? I think its a combination of many things I do have a prob with RLS and I don't drink enough water, next time I get blood work done Ill do the mineral thing.
I sweat so dam much and to make it worse Im a welder and its been hot here so I gotta be loosing electrolytes like crazy

I suffered from cramps for years then finally whent to the doctor. I have a disorder where the minerals in my body don't go in and out of my cells correctly. Im on a anti seizure medication that is off prescribed for cramps. It cured me 100%.

I suffered from cramps for years then finally whent to the doctor. I have a disorder where the minerals in my body don't go in and out of my cells correctly. Im on a anti seizure medication that is off prescribed for cramps. It cured me 100%.

Same situation here except my doctor just advice me to take quinine or tonic water with quinine and my cramps gone....:D

maybeI can solve your cramps,

Hi suffered from cramps for years, especially in the legs. I tried every thing you can think of
And they were always the worst after working out, I mean these cramps would literally make me yell and tear up. Grown ass man crying thats how unbearable they were.
Buy a supplement called Modern BCAAS + electrolytes by USP labs, ive been using this
For 6 months and havent crampt up since. Well I hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131