YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Legal amount of gear one can bring through customs for personal use?

Unmoto

Registered
What is the legal amount of Test one can carry with them trough customs coming back into the US? I ask this because I make frequent trips to Central America where I can walk into just about any pharmacy and buy Test Enanthate without a script. I currently get HRT from an HRT clinic, but I would like to have a regular supply of Test E to do some occasional blasting. Anybody out there with any knowledge of federal law and customs?

You CANNOT bring back ANY amount of Test when you come through customs thats from another country.

What you can do is come to the US with a bottle of Test in the box with the script on it that was filled in the US.

I'm on HRT but from my Doc and I get a physical script from him that I take to that pharmacy to get filled. When I get the Test the filled script is on the box. From what I know about HRT clinics is that they fill a script and send it to a specific pharmacy and they mail it to you.

Be careful with Customs. I used to work for a major airline at JFK and they know the difference from American made Test and a brand from CA or SA.

You CANNOT bring back ANY amount of Test when you come through customs thats from another country.

What you can do is come to the US with a bottle of Test in the box with the script on it that was filled in the US.

I'm on HRT but from my Doc and I get a physical script from him that I take to that pharmacy to get filled. When I get the Test the filled script is on the box. From what I know about HRT clinics is that they fill a script and send it to a specific pharmacy and they mail it to you.

Be careful with Customs. I used to work for a major airline at JFK and they know the difference from American made Test and a brand from CA or SA.

I can't bring ANYTING? Dang! Thanks for your input Fitness 500.
Any other input out there fellas? :confused:

None lol.... That's commonsense bro

Thanks for the input fellas. I guess I got my answer: none. Although I thought there was a federal law that regulates how much medicine one can bring from other countries for one's personal use. Guess I'll just have my grandpa' mule it for me in his check in luggage. Ha!

Thanks for the input fellas. I guess I got my answer: none. Although I thought there was a federal law that regulates how much medicine one can bring from other countries for one's personal use. Guess I'll just have my grandpa' mule it for me in his check in luggage. Ha!

I thought so too but now that I read the fine print on the Homeland Security website and FDA website I am sure you cannot. IF it were for drugs needed for AIDS or rare cancer that you couldn't get in US then there are some guidelines you can read on the site I mentioned but other than that seems like it says NO importation.

there is but u need a script from a doctor in the prescribing country and it needs to be a legit fda approved medicine

It actually depends on the controlled status.
Test and HGH are more strictly controlled than say insulin. Insulin you could buy elsewhere and bring back but not Test or HGH which are schedule 3.
Different scheduling status has different allowances and/or restrictions with the FDA, DEA, Customs etc. Schedule 3 is U.S. prescribed and U.S. pharmacy provided ONLY. No 30 or 90 day foreign shipments or carry ons for schedule 3 controlled substances.

I have heard of people mailing it back

I have heard of people mailing it back

I had a package nailed by customs from an overseas supplier. I received a letter saying they had found a controlled substance in a package addressed to me, and if I had any legal reason I could make a case, otherwise it was simply going to be disposed-of.

Sounds simple, but I wonder about next time I come into the country - will I be flagged and searched? I always carry gear across the border with me, as I need it, and I have a prescription, but chose to buy it overseas, as the price is about half.

So, you could mail it, and I'd say you have a 90% chance of getting it, and now you know what I know.

J

You could always take a(n) empty or near empty vial from your scripted test with you, purchase a vial down there, draw it up and switch it into your scripted vial to bring back. Can only do one at a time but its more than nothing.

why not just mail it back to the states?

Mailing the gear would have been my "plan B", but the postal system sucks ass in Nicaragua. I'll have to look into a private carrier like DHL or FedEx. Other than that, my 60 yo Nicaraguan uncle says he would put it in his check-in luggage and mule it. He says he brings mess back all the time and has never been stopped. Hmmmm! Dunno.

Either way, I appreciate all of the input from you fellas. I'll be making a trip during the holidays and will let you know how it goes.

Pre 1991 it was a breeze customs really wernt aware and didnt pay much attention since they change the laws its gotten so bad they got a no no list that they look to see if its on it and if its just a little bit ive seen them tell the person to take it back and he was declaring it. If u hide it ur done but like everyone said its a no go

Not for nothing, but why would you even consider your 60 Yr old uncle to even take a chance like this? If he got caught and prosecuted, I'm sure you would feel awful....

Many great sponsors who go out of their way to provide domestic services and great gear.

But if it's a must, mail it via FedEx.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity