over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Legal Question Re: Search Warrants

_77

Newbies
Question: If someone (soon to be ex wife) says that you may have illegal drugs in your home without any actual evidence is that enough for the police to obtain a search warrant and search your residence?

I've looked at the legal definitions and what is required is a reasonable suspicion. I know this can be open to interpretation but if anyone had any info on this I'd greatly appreciate it.

This person has not ever seen anything illegal and knows of only uncontrolled substances like HCG.

Thanks

Police have way more important things to do than investigate some pissed off wife's BS. Unless there is physical abuse I don't think you will have any problems. This is a good example of why you should not piss off ANYONE with gear around. Sometimes you have to eat a little crow to stay safe. Break up nicely! LOL
Unless she's fucking a cop, You're probably OK.

If you have kids id move it. Child endangerment would be enough of a reason or if she took pictures before you left.

Definately move it bro. She could do some crazy shit like bruise her arm and say you abused her because of your gear use. She also can't throw your shit away of she can't find it.

Thanks for your replies. She was actually abusive towards me, main reason for the breakup. Also, I have her admission to this in emails and test messages + pics.

I do hope for a civil process, especially since we have children together but honestly that's the only reason I could think of her calling is reporting child endangerment.

Probably going to clean house ASAP.

Thanks

Last edited:
She is not going to say you "may" have it. She is going to say you "Do" have it. That could be enough.

Sent you an PM, Bro!

seriously bro, throw everything you have away immediately. get a script from a doctor as soon as you can.

she will use everything she can against you in court in order to get sole custody of your children.

I guarantee you she already has documented proof.

this happened to a guy we had on another board and he lost everything. you are in dire straights right now.

never underestimate how low a woman will sink in order to fuck you over.

Police have way more important things to do than investigate some pissed off wife's BS.

Mmmmm... I wouldn't be so sure about that... :cool:

seriously bro, throw everything you have away immediately. get a script from a doctor as soon as you can.

she will use everything she can against you in court in order to get sole custody of your children.

this happened to a guy we had on another board and he lost everything. you are in dire straights right now.

very very very true. if she has any type of drug related problem, alcohol whatever use that against her. another thing drive her the point of blowing a gasket and showing her ass but do it modest, im sure you know how to push her buttons easily. custody battles get fucking nasty so play the game but keep clean. I got custody of my son when he was 5 and he is 14 now

additionally, id either move out preemptively, or have a friend move in...or something.

because her lawyer will instruct her to make up a false claim of abuse.

this will get you arrested and out of the house, and will greatly increase her odds of keeping the house and thus, the children.

and put a black mark on your reputation

Rx

Ditto. I went through a child custody case and a simple TRT Rx saved me so as to get custody of my daughter. BTW, the urine test was supervised here in FL.

Just between you and her the pointing fingers isn't enough unless she signed a statement on you, but with kids involved its a whole different ball game. Come off for 3 -4 weeks get blood work and get a script. Go the legal route then once you can prove its a needed medicine you can do as you please. I still wouldn't keep ugl gear with no script on the bottles for quite some time

Little slice is spot on with this
I lived it, but was always ten steps ahead of the evil bitch so I made out ok

Little slice is giving some quality advice.. Do not risk it. Defintely not worth it

If you don't agree on custody/visitation it will get ugly. Great advice above.

I agree with everyone. Plan for the worst and hope for the best. Move all your gear out the house. Do it now. Don't wait. Don't be the guy who would have and should have with no custody and legal problems. Be the guy who is glad you acted quickly and over did it protecting himself.

I just lived this nightmare 2 years ago.
Courts will believe everything she alleges. The onus will be on you to prove otherwise. Child endangerment allegations are very serious!

My advice to the OP is first clean house, next get scripted and keep all you gear inside a lockbox.

When dealing with any kind of custody case, assume and prepare for the worst.

If she alleges (even with no evidence) that you've been on ANYTHING illegal and there are kids involved she'll probably be able to at the least get you a mandatory urine or hair follicle test. In a lot of places now even an anonymous tip about any kind of drug activity can get someone's door kicked in with a no-knock warrant.

Also, if you're going through a divorce with someone who you say is abusive, you can assume that she's going to be hateful and pissed and willing to do or say anything she can to screw you over and get you in trouble.

Source: Went through hellish divorce with horrible harpy ~9 years ago. First day in pre-trial and I find myself going through a follicle test (which completely screwed up my case and like a year of my life), never been in trouble for anything.

Good luck bro. Be safe

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510