over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

legal question

deceiver

Registered
Let's say I am on doctor's prescribed HRT in Poland. I have prescription for drugs I take and I buy my stuff from pharmacy. Let's assume I wanna move to USA for internship for couple of months. Can I bring my test with me if I have prescription? Or would it be illegal still? It seems logical that if I have prescription for this drug then every country in the world should honor that, there are many other banned substances that people have to take to live normal life and it would be cruel not to allow them to take them. On the other hand law is hardly ever logical so I wanna know for sure.

If your have a real prescription you should be fine, ex: steroids are illegal in sweden, toney was there got questioned by.cops etc, but they couldnt do much cause of prescription on test and hgh

honestly bro, I dont see why not if you got the script. why dont you call the airlines and find out. i've never traveled to another country but I have flown from state to state with 10ml vials. I just put them in the large suite case. thank goodness to this day, no problem, maybe i've been lucky. try calling.

I took my script to the Cayman Islands for a month stay. Customs looked at it thru a clear bag, read it and put it down. It is legit. They are not doctors therefor can not seize a medical necessity and not remain liable for the outcome. No worries bro!

I am sure there are some lawyers or cops here, I would like to know their opinion as well. All opinions appreciated tho!

it's like saying if you had blood pressure meds they could do something,
if you have a rx nothing they can do because they could be held liable if something happen to you without you legal meds

medical necessity. They can not over rule a doctors orders. Ex. if you got busted with pot and got probation but happened to live in a state where marijuana was legal. You could go see a doc, assuming he finds something wrong with you, he can make a recommendation for you to have medical marijuana. You can then inturn show your Probation officer your RX and there is nothing they can do. Its a medical necessity and the police and customs cant over turn a doctors findings without going through a lengthy court process, bringing in other doctors to discredit the prescribing doctor etc etc. your good to go. My clients travel with there hrt out of the country all the time.

OK, but wouldn't it be possible that US doesn't respect polish doctor's prescription?

They will more than likely take your stuff away at the crossing or customs and tell you to seek further guidance from a American Physician.

Unless it is something like insulin or some type of med that you would die without. Good luck..MM

Mail it to yourself.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Like someone mentioned I would call the Airlines you are flying on and get their policy on this. my 2cents

Johnny Ringo

They will more than likely take your stuff away at the crossing or customs and tell you to seek further guidance from a American Physician.

Unless it is something like insulin or some type of med that you would die without. Good luck..MM

this is wrong!! no one can over rule a doctors rx unless like the other guy had said they would need to prove you dont need it, there are alot of medications you wont die if you stop taking but can have other things happen if you dont take it.

if you have a legal rx for it you can take it anywhere, i know i was on paper and my po tried to give me a hard time but nothing they can do to deny you medical treatment, had my rx and she was so upset but again nothing she could of done to me

Like someone mentioned I would call the Airlines you are flying on and get their policy on this. my 2cents

Johnny Ringo

airlines wont know, they cant tell you what you can take for meds with you.
dont even bring it up to them, just have your rx with you just in case they ask about it

Marijuana is illegal by Federal law.

They have busted madical marijuana stores in CA and OR and WA because although they may be legal to their state law they are illegal by federal law.

Should be fine with script. You might also want to have a letter from the physician explaining the script. Getting a foreign script refilled in the US would be difficult,
though.

Marijuana is illegal by Federal law.

They have busted madical marijuana stores in CA and OR and WA because although they may be legal to their state law they are illegal by federal law.

There is still a great deal of gray area due to the conflict between fed and states' laws. Obama was considering passing a medical marijuana law, which would have helped eliminate it.

I am sure there are some lawyers or cops here, I would like to know their opinion as well. All opinions appreciated tho!

Theres alot of officers here actually. The thing is very few can answer your question as it is not a LOCAL matter. This would be on the federal level, thus no need for a local cop to know.

Yes you can bring it in with a RX. I would have a copy of the prescription I would also have something from the US consulate over there stating that it is ok for you to posses.

The absolute worse thing that will happen is it will be seized. In that case just order and overnight something from one of the sponsors here

Last edited:
There is still a great deal of gray area due to the conflict between fed and states' laws. Obama was considering passing a medical marijuana law, which would have helped eliminate it.

There is absolutely zero gray areas according to the federal govt on medical maj.

Obama considering it has nothing to do with it.

Bottom line is it is illegal according to fed law which supersedes all other laws.

There are guys in CA and OR sitting in jail who were selling medical maj 100% legally with their states laws. Problem is the state has no right to legalize something which is illegally on the federal level.

I am an attorney and do not practice in any area of law which would allow me too provide much of an opinion
According to the Supremacy Clause of the US Constitutiion any state law which conflicts with a federal law is preempted by the federal law.
However state laws can be more restrictive then Federal laws in certain circumstances.
For example, based on the Civil Rights Act 1965, states are not allowed to have voting laws that discriminate based on race, gender (and the other restrictions within the Act).
However a state law may be more restrictive in that they add an additional criteria and for example regulate who can vote based on prior criminal record. And the state can continue to be more restrictive in this instance until the Federal govt passes a law on this matter and at that point Federal law takes precedence.
Sorry its a boring answer but I couldnt resist, havent used any of that since the bar exam but I wanted to add my two cents.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828