over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Legality of ancillaries.

BigBoyJ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If a person were to order some ancillaries from Europe, is the "3 month supply law" in effect? I was thinking about getting some nolva, t3, etc from our board sponsor and I want brand name stuff, but I'm always a chicken shit when it comes to over seas orders. So, does anyone know the American laws on these types of things?

Last edited:
I thought the 3 month supply law had to do with a person crossing the borders with it in there possesion, not import via airmail.

ancilleries are fine, they recently put clen on the banned list though just in case you were also thinking about this...a bro of mine was caught ordering clen even though he thought it was legal.

flexmaster said:
ancilleries are fine, they recently put clen on the banned list though just in case you were also thinking about this...a bro of mine was caught ordering clen even though he thought it was legal.

What happened to him? I know that the penalties aren't as stiff for a banned substance as they are for a controlled substance, but what DO they do in those cases?

Also, does anyone know where to get a banned substance list? I looked on the fda website, but the damn thing is so enormous that I don't know how anyone could find anything.

I use SBC since the age of one-overseas for this kind of stuff. A couple of times they inspected the pack, sent it on. once, they even sent a note saying that I could risk confiscation for ordering drugs without a prescription and that they needed to analyze the product to make sure it was as labeled.
A while later the packs arrived with a couple tabs missing. I guess the customs guy had gyno and needed some quick nolva! :eek:

But they never take the stuff. Clen might be 'banned' but Im pretty sure its not Scheduled.

Thank's a lot, Mike. You have a pm.

MikeS said:
But they never take the stuff. Clen might be 'banned' but Im pretty sure its not Scheduled.
exactly, he only got a slap on the wrist because it was pretty recent and i don't really think they care much about it.

well, its going to be illegally possessing prescription meds which is a misdemeanor

Jarconis said:
well, its going to be illegally possessing prescription meds which is a misdemeanor
not if you have breast cancer ;)

I also have received from SBC several times after the packs were opened. Only one time was it taken, and that was because it was well over a 90 day supply. Chicago Customs is also very picky! Cjay

MikeS said:
I use SBC since the age of one-overseas for this kind of stuff. A couple of times they inspected the pack, sent it on. once, they even sent a note saying that I could risk confiscation for ordering drugs without a prescription and that they needed to analyze the product to make sure it was as labeled.
A while later the packs arrived with a couple tabs missing. I guess the customs guy had gyno and needed some quick nolva! :eek:

essentially it's a grey area... there are places you can get these if you really look hard at my post.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws