over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Legality of b12

moparfreak360

Registered
Ok iv been googling and surfing forums all night and im reading conflicting remarks.......

Iv read having inj b12 is legal (syntheteks product) and iv read it must be obtained through doctor...which is it? I was going to try syntheteks product out and i would nees to fly with it in my checked luggage.........i didnt know if they would require a script..

Again iv read so many conflicting remarks i would prefer to be sure vs getting to the airport and having issues. Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Probably the best way to look into it is by checking with your local customs website. As far as I am aware you should be fine flying with it. but still best to look. BTW its probably the best B12 ive had. Standard B12 doesnt have long life

Probably the best way to look into it is by checking with your local customs website. As far as I am aware you should be fine flying with it. but still best to look. BTW its probably the best B12 ive had. Standard B12 doesnt have long life

Im not sure that website. Iv googled it nonstop with no sucess so if anyone has the site name plz let me know

where do you live? they have a few wearhouses based around the world. I live in australia and got mine fine (literaly in 2 days) and Australia's customs arre probaly the hardest to get past. Syntheteks australian whearhous is in Victoria.

also, most doctors will tell you not to use anything that he does not presctibe you, so don't bother with him

I live in the states

Ok iv been googling and surfing forums all night and im reading conflicting remarks.......

Iv read having inj b12 is legal (syntheteks product) and iv read it must be obtained through doctor...which is it? I was going to try syntheteks product out and i would nees to fly with it in my checked luggage.........i didnt know if they would require a script..

Again iv read so many conflicting remarks i would prefer to be sure vs getting to the airport and having issues. Thanks

You dont need a prescription through a Dr for Synthelamin B12. In fact you can order it from US and it is legal. You wouldnt need a script for it.

in my state B12 inject is with script only which suggest it is illegal to posses.

You dont need a prescription through a Dr for Synthelamin B12. In fact you can order it from US and it is legal. You wouldnt need a script for it.

Agreed...Synthelamin is a legal supplement, there is no concern with legalities from B12...Using it as an injectable supplement is another story because needle laws very from state to state, so a script may be needed if it is being used as an injectable.....

Last edited:
Simple fact of the matter is no one here can answer your question entirely without the state, county and city you live in.

It is NOT a federally controlled substance. It is typically legal on all levels. Some individual districts however may have stipulations regarding it (state/and smaller levels).

It is highly unlikely a state would but possible.

yeah, and to be on the safe side, they even say 'for oral use only', but thats just to keep those overzealous custom officers happy.

Correct. b12 is not the problem the use as an injectable is where the problem comes in. Pins are illegal to have without a script, therefore anything that needs to be injected has to be obtained with a script.

Synthelamin is advertised as "For Oral Use Only", hence there is no problem legally with having it in your possession. Having pins with it would be strictly state laws.

Correct. b12 is not the problem the use as an injectable is where the problem comes in. Pins are illegal to have without a script, therefore anything that needs to be injected has to be obtained with a script.

Synthelamin is advertised as "For Oral Use Only", hence there is no problem legally with having it in your possession. Having pins with it would be strictly state laws.

Here is a site that has the law......it says my state has no specifiC syringe laws

http://www.temple.edu/lawschool/phrhcs/map.htm

Many scripted items are non controlled. Thats the health care industry looking out for their already too fat wallets by requiring a script.
Thanks, T

I have never had a problem flying or traveling with Synthelamin or any other Synthetek products (and have flown with all of them at one time or another). My rooms are pre-booked so I just order my needles from sterilesyringes and have them delivered and waiting at my room before I arrive!

Yup, as others have said...Legal. Synthelamin on plane, a train, or a bus!

I have never had a problem flying or traveling with Synthelamin or any other Synthetek products (and have flown with all of them at one time or another). My rooms are pre-booked so I just order my needles from sterilesyringes and have them delivered and waiting at my room before I arrive!

That dont work....i have to bring syringes with me......i dont work on land lol :D

you cant get B12 with a script here. But I don't think they can do shit if you are caught with it, and with no script.

There may be some uncertainty with the pins, but you will definitely have no
issues with the Synthelamin itself.

Yup, as others have said...Legal. Synthelamin on plane, a train, or a bus!

Sounds like youre talking about " Green Eggs and Ham"!

Synthelamin= pharmaceutical legit product anywhere in the world

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner