Legion sports fest

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Shaun Clarida, Regan Grimes, and Sergio battling for top 3. Cedric and Patrick Moore not even in first callout. 1st callout had 2 Olympian 212 competitors in it (Shaun and Antonio Burton). Just goes to show you shape and conditioning can take you a long ways, yes they both pack a lot of dense muscle on their frame but Shaun might win this damn show at 185 +/_ pounds....WOW!

I feel like Martin Fitzwater could've been in the mix with these guys, but he came in too soft. Several pounds lighter, tighter and drier with more separation and he'd have been right there IMO. Apart from that, I feel like he's well put together. The only thing I don't care for is the shape of his arms.

Shaun Clarida, Regan Grimes, and Sergio battling for top 3. Cedric and Patrick Moore not even in first callout. 1st callout had 2 Olympian 212 competitors in it (Shaun and Antonio Burton). Just goes to show you shape and conditioning can take you a long ways, yes they both pack a lot of dense muscle on their frame but Shaun might win this damn show at 185 +/_ pounds....WOW!
I think Clarinda has it , shape , mass , condition everything from the fee pics I've seen

Shaun looks great.. and he actually packs more muscle per square inch than most of the open. Shaun weighed 177 this morning.. but on a 5 foot frame that is ronnie Coleman lol..

I feel like Martin Fitzwater could've been in the mix with these guys, but he came in too soft. Several pounds lighter, tighter and drier with more separation and he'd have been right there IMO. Apart from that, I feel like he's well put together. The only thing I don't care for is the shape of his arms.
Fitzwater actually has a great physique.. only going to get better

Regan winning this . Shaun to small
But has packed WAY more muscle on his frame than Regan had, and he OUTWORKED Regan like many others have before by coming in better conditioned than Regan. This is the first show ever that Regan had even remotely nailed his conditioning. He is improving though and that's is what bodybuilding is all about

I want to know how did Cedric look?

It' a weird one because going on all the criteria Shaun probably wins it. However when you see them stood on stage Shaun looks like a boy stood next to them. I know he has loads of muscle for his frame but still they dwarf him in regards to sheer size. Loads of guys came in way off. Regan is improved but could still be more conditioned but he is getting there. Obviously Regan placed low at the O for a reason but to me he has the nicest physique and if I had to look like anyone at the O it would definitely be him. Sergio is the biggest out of the 3 but he could have been in better condition.

It's a tough one and it all depends upon how they judge it. I can see them picking Shaun. As I stated Sergio is the biggest but from the video and pics I have seen Regan looks more conditioned and he has size so he edges it for me. Now if going on bodybuilding judging criteria then it could be Shaun's because he is the most conditioned and he has great shape and structure but is just a lot smaller than everyone else.

Shaun definitely has the wow factor and the others don't. Me personally and I know you can only build your frame so he has built a massive body for his tiny frame and that is what bodybuilding is all about. It's just when I see them stood there on stage I feel like one of the bigger guys should win because he is so small. I wouldn't disagree if they picked him as the winner though and it looks like they may do that.

It' a weird one because going on all the criteria Shaun probably wins it. However when you see them stood on stage Shaun looks like a boy stood next to them. I know he has loads of muscle for his frame but still they dwarf him in regards to sheer size. Loads of guys came in way off. Regan is improved but could still be more conditioned but he is getting there. Obviously Regan placed low at the O for a reason but to me he has the nicest physique and if I had to look like anyone at the O it would definitely be him. Sergio is the biggest out of the 3 but he could have been in better condition.

It's a tough one and it all depends upon how they judge it. I can see them picking Shaun. As I stated Sergio is the biggest but from the video and pics I have seen Regan looks more conditioned and he has size so he edges it for me. Now if going on bodybuilding judging criteria then it could be Shaun's because he is the most conditioned and he has great shape and structure but is just a lot smaller than everyone else.

Shaun definitely has the wow factor and the others don't. Me personally and I know you can only build your frame so he has built a massive body for his tiny frame and that is what bodybuilding is all about. It's just when I see them stood there on stage I feel like one of the bigger guys should win because he is so small. I wouldn't disagree if they picked him as the winner though and it looks like they may do that.
Look at this shot. Shaun's legs are almost the same size of Regans and his arms are too yet he weighs 80+ pounds less. Look at the striations in Shaun's Quads and ZERO in Regans...that is MUSCLE DENSITY with conditioning! Screenshot_20211024-213553_Instagram.jpg

Look at this shot. Shaun's legs are almost the same size of Regans and his arms are too yet he weighs 80+ pounds less. Look at the striations in Shaun's Quads and ZERO in Regans...that is MUSCLE DENSITY with conditioning!View attachment 147218
I'm a fan or Regan and I think he can do much better now that he's working with Milos , but in this contest I think Shaun he is hands down

Regan has 1. Width and 2. Calves
Everything else I give to Shaun.

Both of them have great structure in the front relaxed pose but I even give the edge there to Shaun due to his at lat to waist to leg ratio (x-frame)

Look at this shot. Shaun's legs are almost the same size of Regans and his arms are too yet he weighs 80+ pounds less. Look at the striations in Shaun's Quads and ZERO in Regans...that is MUSCLE DENSITY with conditioning!View attachment 147218

No I agree. After seeing the judges view (they put a camera on the judges table for their individual routines) that showed things really well. Again I would probably give the show to Shaun. If you take everything into consideration he edges it even if their (Regan and Sergio) frames are twice the size. Shaun has the wow factor which no one else has and that stands for a lot. I also love all the detailing and muscle maturity he has that others don't. The sky is the limit for Regan though. He has improved a lot in 2 weeks and I am sure after a proper offseason with Milos he will noticeably bigger next year.

Milos didn’t even do anything crazy with him. Put him on zero carbs and two 45 min cardio sessions a day. Just old school shit that works. Just shows a lot of this new age shit is bullshit and a lot of coaches don’t know what the fuck they are doing.

No I agree. After seeing the judges view (they put a camera on the judges table for their individual routines) that showed things really well. Again I would probably give the show to Shaun. If you take everything into consideration he edges it even if their (Regan and Sergio) frames are twice the size. Shaun has the wow factor which no one else has and that stands for a lot. I also love all the detailing and muscle maturity he has that others don't. The sky is the limit for Regan though. He has improved a lot in 2 weeks and I am sure after a proper offseason with Milos he will noticeably bigger next year.
100% agree the SKY is the limit for Regan!

At some point height becomes a factor. I mean, you could take 99 Ronnie and make him two feet tall with the exact same proportions, conditioning, thickness, etc, and it would be absurd to have him win a bodybuilding contest against virtually any amateur competitor in decent shape at a normal height. Now I'm not saying the taller guy should automatically win. But the bigger the height discrepancy, the more the short guy should have to do to beat the taller guy.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear