over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Legion sports fest

Everyone now talks about Regan working with Milos and making improvements (hardly any difference from his appearance at Olympia, but they have only worked for a few days, so OK)

Well, Milos has been with Maxx for a while, and I feel like he has made 0 improvements. I don't really understand why he keeps competing instead of taking an offseason.
Max stopped working with Milos a few shows back.

"Somewhat" related to the Legion but what's the deal with Martin Fitzwater? Had a nice placing for a rookie at his first show and this show but is now moving to Dallas and has taken over the Mile High Monsters Youtube and renamed it Martin “the Martian” Fitzwater.

He latest videos leading up to the show are pretty weird. I think Brett Wilkin was always a little more normal of the 2 but Martin sure seems "off" (mentally) in the latest vids. Seemed like they had a good training partnership so I wonder what happened between the 2.

We have to understand that weight of shaun is irrelevant.. its weight to height.. find me another 5 foot even guy who is 180 pounds shredded.. people keep saying on social media who great it is that now a 180 pound guy can beat a 250 pound guy..
Well the 180 pound guy isn't 5'10.. hes 5'0.. and that 180 pound man is one of the most densely pack physiques on the planet right now . If you see him up close its the pocket version of ronnie..
So shoukd height matter to judges. ? Well coming from a judges perspective it shouldn't.. you shoukd be looking at the total package regardless of height. If a judge can't look past height they need to step down

"Somewhat" related to the Legion but what's the deal with Martin Fitzwater? Had a nice placing for a rookie at his first show and this show but is now moving to Dallas and has taken over the Mile High Monsters Youtube and renamed it Martin “the Martian” Fitzwater.

He latest videos leading up to the show are pretty weird. I think Brett Wilkin was always a little more normal of the 2 but Martin sure seems "off" (mentally) in the latest vids. Seemed like they had a good training partnership so I wonder what happened between the 2.
I kind of had the same thoughts - wondering what happened between the two.

LOL 😆 Shaun wins. 2 of the top 5 in this show were 212 guys... YEAH BOY!
1. Shaun Clarida
2. Regan Grimes
3. Sergio
4. Antonio Burton (just did 212 Olympia)
Well technically Tonio Burton is no longer a 212 as I heard him on a podcast a couple weeks ago that he is moving to the open. Was too difficult for him to bring a full look when trying to get under 212.

I kind of had the same thoughts - wondering what happened between the two.

Sam Jerring is what happened
qoknxhvedhj61.jpg

They've been dating for a couple months and I think he moved to Texas to be with her.

Well technically Tonio Burton is no longer a 212 as I heard him on a podcast a couple weeks ago that he is moving to the open. Was too difficult for him to bring a full look when trying to get under 212.
Also he said the Legion was going to be a show for him to see how he stacks up and then he plans to take the year (if needs to) to pack on size.

Also he said the Legion was going to be a show for him to see how he stacks up and then he plans to take the year (if needs to) to pack on size.
Regardless of what he says now, the fact is that 2 weeks or less ago he was on the Olympia stage competing in the 212 class. My point is more 212 guys should be brave and step up into an open class here and there, especially if you already have your 2022 Olympia qualification. Hell Nathan Epler should have jumped into this show, Derek Lundsford, and a few others....these guys bring conditioning and hardness something that a lot of open guys are very hit or miss with

Max stopped working with Milos a few shows back.

Milos said that Maxx could be top 3 at Olympia, I wonder why he don't improve under his care. I don't know if Maxx is just burned out and his body isn't responding to anything.

He's clearly stuck, as are Patrick and Cedric.

They are 3 very similar but different cases because Cedric is finishing his journey, Patrick is starting and Maxx is halfway there.

Milos said that Maxx could be top 3 at Olympia, I wonder why he don't improve under his care. I don't know if Maxx is just burned out and his body isn't responding to anything.

He's clearly stuck, as are Patrick and Cedric.

They are 3 very similar but different cases because Cedric is finishing his journey, Patrick is starting and Maxx is halfway there.
Maxx did improve his legs under Milos. They're never going to be great but they're definitely better than what they were a few years ago.

Comparing Maxx, Patrick and Cedric - age is the common factor. Maxx and Cedric are mid-40s with 20+ years of training. Patrick is late 30s though I'm not sure how long he's been seriously training. I know he's tried to take a slower approach with things but at his age I don't know if that's best for doing well in competition.

I think Maxx's issue is discipline with diet not Milos or any other coach. I remember hearing years ago he'll drink regular Coke and shit like that on prep.

“MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

2021 IFBB Legion Pro Open Champion!!” Clarida wrote.

“The day after placing 2nd at the Olympia two weeks ago, I made the decision to compete here at the Legion Pro, making my open pro debut. As I’ve mentioned, this was always a goal for me to step on an open stage, challenge myself and ultimately have fun. However, I treated this like any other show and prepared to win and solidify myself as a true GIANT KILLER and one of the best bodybuilders in the world.

Many assumed I was going to play the size game but that’s not my game. Conditioning, proportions, symmetry and having the overall total package is what’s gotten me to where I am today and what got me the win here tonight. I was 174lbs (4lbs lighter than the Olympia),” Clarida continued.

“I have to thank god, my family, amazing girlfriend Rosangela, my coaches Matt Jansen & John Meadows (Miss you coach), my close friends, my sponsors, the IFBB Pro League, the Manion’s, the judges and ALL my amazing supporters around the world for the love and support! Truly I am blessed and grateful for you all!

*2018, I won the 212lbs class here at the Legion Pro and now the 2021 Open Pro Champion.”

I think Maxx's issue is discipline with diet not Milos or any other coach. I remember hearing years ago he'll drink regular Coke and shit like that on prep.

I remember an interview in MD, he said that he trained 3 hours a day, and barely slept 2 or 3 hours. :rolleyes:

Again.. I have said this on podcasts and on boards until I'm blue in the face.. the 212 is idiotic.. make it a short class.. go by height.. here is why..

Shaun clarida has a unfair advantage for example.. being just 5'0 allows him to bring a massive package for his height.. he will never outgrow the 212 limit.. he can always bring his best package..

Now take someone like Derek.. he truly could bring his best look at 220 to 230 pounds .. but has to sacrifice his best look to make the 212 limit.. as does many others.. some of these guys are literally weighing 211.. they cannot afford one more ounce of muscle .. silly..

So now the debate goes to " well then they should move to open".. and part of me agrees with that.. but... the other part knows that sometimes judges are not fair in their treatment of those of short stature.. they somehow can look at the total package .. they just see a guy who is dwarphed in height.. not all judges.. but many..

Pro should be allowed to bring their best look.. if Derek thinks his best look is 225 then that shoukd be what he brings..

The open guts are allowed to bring a different look or weight each time.. they earned their pro title.. but so did the guys in 212.. let them have the same freedom..

Can you imagine a 230 pound flex lewis.. taking the stage against a 225 pound Derek? Many know that having to drop just 5 pounds to make that limit can ruin a look quick..

I remember bringing this up to John meadows on night. He agreed.. he said his best look he felt was 225.. making 212 just took his weaknesses ( which everyone has) and amplified them..

Hypothetically the height could be 5'6 3/4.. then let these guys bring the heat.. plus it would be safer than trying to drop so much weight to make a silly arbitrary number .. 212 ? Who the hell came up with such a number?? Now if you want to keep a weight limit on these guys at least make it 220 or 225.. let these guts have some room to grow and manipulate their physique to bring their best package..

HEIGHT LIMIT.. NOT WEIGHT LIMIT..

Regardless of his physique, he is a very gentle and kind boy

HEIGHT LIMIT.. NOT WEIGHT LIMIT..

No more classes by God, we already have the classic where they are limited by height.

212 is great, if for some reason it's not the ideal class for someone, move to open or move to classic.

Guys have so many options to compete that there can be no excuses.

Bonac or Hadi weigh no more than Derek or Flex, and both have been top 3 at Olympia.

Guys are afraid of leaving his division, why? They have nothing to lose.

No more classes by God, we already have the classic where they are limited by height.

212 is great, if for some reason it's not the ideal class for someone, move to open or move to classic.

Guys have so many options to compete that there can be no excuses.

Bonac or Hadi weigh no more than Derek or Flex, and both have been top 3 at Olympia.

Guys are afraid of leaving his division, why? They have nothing to lose.
You may have misunderstood me.. im not saying add another class.. im saying do away with 212.. replace it with a short class.. the ifbb used to do that back in the 70s anyway.. and yes bonac and hadi ( if they make the height limit) can go to the short class.. then have them.compete against the open winner for the overall.. or not..

Yeah..lol.. but in sergios defense, if you read the entire post, sergio does say if he's going to get beat by a 212 he thinks shaun would be the one

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131