over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Legion sports fest

Yeah..lol.. but in sergios defense, if you read the entire post, sergio does say if he's going to get beat by a 212 he thinks shaun would be the one
Sergio? Yes ^^^
Justin is the one who sounds like a DICK!

Sergio? Yes ^^^
Justin is the one who sounds like a DICK!
That’s more what I was lol’ing at. Shaun is a very complete bodybuilder and completely discounting him is never a good idea

Sam Jerring is what happened
qoknxhvedhj61.jpg

They've been dating for a couple months and I think he moved to Texas to be with her.

Shopped.

You're probably joking, but definitely not shopped.

Not joking at all.

And not trying to offend but how do you ?

Which question could equally be asked of me.

I can't prove anything. Just 20 years of
Photoshop and the obvious look of her
(small is an understatement) waist.
That is what caught my eye.

What remains (muscle) looks legit but
her skin has been cleaned up substantially.

Just my opinion.

Ronnie has the better physique if height doesn't matter..

20211025210441.jpg

Not joking at all.

And not trying to offend but how do you ?

Which question could equally be asked of me.

I can't prove anything. Just 20 years of
Photoshop and the obvious look of her
(small is an understatement) waist.
That is what caught my eye.

What remains (muscle) looks legit but
her skin has been cleaned up substantially.

Just my opinion.
Oh I thought you meant her shoulders, her waist isn't even that small, definitely not shopped...

Renee Jewett has a crazy small waist also 1635221072075.png
1635221200097.png
1635221226995.png

You may have misunderstood me..

Apparently I'm pretty good at it.

im not saying add another class.. im saying do away with 212.. replace it with a short class.. the ifbb used to do that back in the 70s anyway.. and yes bonac and hadi ( if they make the height limit) can go to the short class.. then have them.compete against the open winner for the overall.. or not..

Yes, in the past we had 2 champions, one heavy and one light, and then they faced each other, although on some occasions that confrontation did not occur (2000 Miss Olympia).

Later they eliminated the light classes and some time later they added them again.

Either way, I agree that the shorter or smaller boys have their own class, it works well and we see some more epic battles than in the open.

Palumbo, Romano, and Priest were talking about lobbying to make it avail for Clarida to compete in both 212 and open next year at the Olympia. Something about it potentially being a spoken rule(and not actually written in a rule book of sorts) that a competitor can't do both. If he's qualified, he's qualified.
That would be awesome. Maybe a top 6 and hurt feelings

Amateur athletes can do all the divisions they want, they pay a good fee for each of them.

Pro athletes can compete in the same show in different age classes, but only in the same division.

If you have the pro card, you can compete in the division you want, but if you qualify for the Olympia in one division, you cannot compete in another.

The point is, I don't remember anyone who has qualified for Olympia in 2 different divisions.

Missy was close to because in the same year she competed and qualified in fitness (her division), and did some figure shows where she ranked in the top 5 and got some points.

This is a sport with constantly twisted rules, remember Kai or Ramy getting special invites.

So this is some sauce to have conversations for a while, which is what Palumbo and his cronies are looking for.

Palumbo, Romano, and Priest were talking about lobbying to make it avail for Clarida to compete in both 212 and open next year at the Olympia. Something about it potentially being a spoken rule(and not actually written in a rule book of sorts) that a competitor can't do both. If he's qualified, he's qualified.
That would be awesome. Maybe a top 6 and hurt feelings
I disagree with Palumbo.. why do they get a potential double prize money..? Once you pick your class you have made your bed..

Reminds me of all the idiots who promised to leave the USA if a certain person were to win a certain election.............almost NO ONE thinks before they run their mouth anymore...................I blame the lack of punches in the face people receive in a lifetime, I believe there is a direct correlation, lol.
Sergio says stuff to create hype, it's good for the sport and everyone should be doing it. The dumb part are the social media morons who get all upset at pro athletes doing their job and creating hype/controversy, etc to make things more interesting.

I know several people who left the US at least partially for political and legal reasons in the last several years.

I disagree with Palumbo.. why do they get a potential double prize money..? Once you pick your class you have made your bed..
Because he is THAT FUCKING GOOD! If Terrance Ruffin was to do a 212 show and win then he should be able to compete in both classes as well. If your that good to jump in and legitimately best people way bigger than you then yes you are the genetic elite and should be able to attempt to get 2 prize money's. If Shaun is good enough to beat the top open bodybuilders in the world and get some prize money then hell yeah let him go at it, the only other person that could have pulled this off since the 212 was created was probably flex Lewis and his ego wouldn't allow him to jump in an open show after the Olympia so kudos for Shaun for simply not giving a fuck and coming out on top!

Because he is THAT FUCKING GOOD! If Terrance Ruffin was to do a 212 show and win then he should be able to compete in both classes as well. If your that good to jump in and legitimately best people way bigger than you then yes you are the genetic elite and should be able to attempt to get 2 prize money's. If Shaun is good enough to beat the top open bodybuilders in the world and get some prize money then hell yeah let him go at it, the only other person that could have pulled this off since the 212 was created was probably flex Lewis and his ego wouldn't allow him to jump in an open show after the Olympia so kudos for Shaun for simply not giving a fuck and coming out on top!
By the wAy.. I'm talking in the same show..if a 250 pound bodybuilder entering the open does not get the chance to " double dip" into the prize money than nor should anyone else.. gotta keep it fair. . So using their logic most he classic guys could do the 212.. but only one 212 could even come close to qualifying for classic.. all the 212 and classic coukd enter the open and try and double dip on prize money.. but the open guys cannot.. again it's gotta be fair to everyone

Last edited:
By the wAy.. I'm talking in the same show..if a 250 pound bodybuilder entering the open does not get the chance to " double dip" into the prize money than nor should anyone else.. gotta keep it fair. . So using their logic most he classic guys could do the 212.. but only one 212 could even come close to qualifying for classic.. all the 212 and classic coukd enter the open and try and double dip on prize money.. but the open guys cannot.. again it's gotta be fair to everyone
If the IFBB was about "got to keep it fair" then they would NEVER give "special invites" that's not fair to the guys that had to bust their ass to qualify!

Besides there is no written rule that I know off that says Shaun can't compete in both classes Olympia weekend, is there?

I agree with this. If I qualify for a class and can be competitive in it then why not?

I dunno man, it’s kind of like the fight game. At 198 lbs if I think I can be competitive I can fight in a higher weight class. I just have to come in under the weight limit for that class like everyone else. But a big guy can’t ever come down because he has a distinct advantage age unless it’s a catch weight fight

Sergio says stuff to create hype, it's good for the sport and everyone should be doing it. The dumb part are the social media morons who get all upset at pro athletes doing their job and creating hype/controversy, etc to make things more interesting.

Nick and Blessing did it at the NYP, the fans seem not to understand these jokes.

the only other person that could have pulled this off since the 212 was created was probably flex Lewis and his ego wouldn't allow him to jump in an open show after the Olympia so kudos for Shaun for simply not giving a fuck and coming out on top!

Derek should have jumped long ago, Shaun has led the way ... but Hany said they will continue at 212 until they make substantial improvements, I think it will move after 2022.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131