over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Legit HGH side effects?

jdog55

Banned
I just recently bought my first HGH kits. Almost everyone that buys is testing this HGH and it's testing an average of 30 GH serum, so it's likely legit.

I planned to take 5iu EOD. Yesterday was my first shot and I did it in the morning. All yesterday, i felt lethargic. My resting heart rate is 120. I have a headache. Maybe I should lower the dose? I dont feel numb or anything.

95% of people won't feel anything that soon. I usually only run 2iu a day and it takes on average 2 months for side effects to start. Everyone is different. I personally know people that use the same brand I do and don't have the same side effects or take much longer for side effects to start. Usually for me after two months I get carpal tunnel all the way down both forearms and after three months I start to sleep like a baby.

Even doing 5iu a day or eod I highly doubt you are having side effects this soon. Most likely placebo you're experiencing.

Last edited:
Would placebo make my heart 120 bmp while I try to sleep. Also there is a red spot where I injected a little bigger than a quarter. I used a slin pin in stomach fat

Would placebo make my heart 120 bmp while I try to sleep. Also there is a red spot where I injected a little bigger than a quarter. I used a slin pin in stomach fat

Sounds like you're doing Chinese generics. What's your blood pressure look like?

You can try splitting your shot, say 2.5iu morning and 2.5iu afternoon. Just keep it away from bed time. Hgh doesn't stay in your system very long. Hgh works by increasing igf levels and that's where you get all of your results. However it takes several weeks for this to happen so that would not be what's creating the spikes in heart rate but possibly the hgh it's self could.

Are you taking tren?

Pinning im directly into the muscle most of the time will not result in red spots like you are having doing subq into the stomach.

Pinning im directly into the muscle most of the time will not result in red spots like you are having doing subq into the stomach.
red spots? That's not good... not good at all. Maybe a 192 chain reaction... hmm

The very first time I used HGH it was pharm grade from HRT clinic. You do not want to know the cost. The first two weeks I felt like I had food poisoning. I thought something was seriously wrong. I heard a few other people say this was the bottle flu. If I have been off a while and start back up, I always feel sick the first few days. Just curios if that happens to anyone else?

Water retention at about a week or two on
tight hands
I have heard some have breathing problems but that's prob due to increased bp from the water retention.

If you have never used HGH and it good quality (like testing in the 30's), 5iu is too much to start with. start at2-3 iu's and build up to 5 iu's over 2 weeks. 5 iu's is what I use and I am experienced with HGH.

The very first time I used HGH it was pharm grade from HRT clinic. You do not want to know the cost. The first two weeks I felt like I had food poisoning. I thought something was seriously wrong. I heard a few other people say this was the bottle flu. If I have been off a while and start back up, I always feel sick the first few days. Just curios if that happens to anyone else?

I've seen this happen to a few of my clients. Most people think you only get the flu symptoms from running test known as test flu but that's not the only case you can get it. It’s your body’s auto immune response to the foreign substance that has entered your body and caused and influx of hormones. Your body sees the large increase as foreign and tries to get rid of it. Triggering an inflammatory response and raising your metabolism. Once your body builds its resistance to it, the symptoms relieve or even resolve. This usually takes a week or so.

I suggest 4,000mg of vitamin c and 100mg of zinc every day split into two doses. Half am and half in pm. This usually knocks it out in a couple days or one week tops.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws