over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Legit pro hormones

If you do some looking some of them are still available. I know there is at least one sponsor here that carries raws of at least a few prohormones/designer steroids.

Guys, I have looked so please refrain from saying that if I look I can find them. I understand that there are sites that sell them, what I'm asking is if they are legit and not some weakened version

Myself and a buddy had great luck with Ironmaglabs msten and sdmz3.0. My friend won't pin so he uses them. Obviously they will affect liver negatively.

I have some of their halo extreme, haven't used it yet. I wouldn't trust anyone but IML for PH/DS.

Man that Msten works well. I used it a couple times about 6 years ago and couldn't believe the results I saw from a PH. Extremely liver toxic though.

Msten and DMZ are both legit and easy to find on ebay
Msten at 40mg a day and DMZ at 45mg a day, either 1 always does me well

Guys, I have looked so please refrain from saying that if I look I can find them. I understand that there are sites that sell them, what I'm asking is if they are legit and not some weakened version

Well we're not allowed to link places that aren't sponsors here right?

Hell is right with his post though. Can find lots of Msten and DMZ on the bay

They will all be gone soon if you guys keep posting in public where they can be found. :naughty:
PM the info.

Last edited:
Well we're not allowed to link places that aren't sponsors here right?

Hell is right with his post though. Can find lots of Msten and DMZ on the bay

You are correct, I didn't want anyone to post on the open forum where to procure them and get in trouble. I've just seen some on the web that look good, but shiny bottle mean nothing if what's inside is crap ya know. Some guys did pm me some links

They will all be gone soon if you guys keep posting in public where they can be found. :naughty:
PM the info.

Agreed, I had a few guys pm me and I appreciate the guys that did

RS Transaderm seems popular with some of the guys here. I have never used it personally though.

I find some local nutrition stores still have some in stock...probably loaded up before the deadline.

Pro hormones are a waste of time man not to mention most of them are more toxic then actual oral steroids...

I really regret not trying m1t when I had chances :( that shit is like a purple unicorn i swear! Superdrol is easy enough to find but the only oral ive really yet to try is methyl-1 test

Never understood the prohormone fascination. The stuff is so toxic and generally not worthwhile. The only plus is you can (or use to be able to) buy legally.

Pro hormones are a waste of time man not to mention most of them are more toxic then actual oral steroids...

Thank you for using my thread to post whore. I've never run any PH and I'm guessing that you haven't either with your "waste of time" comment. I know plenty of people who have run them and they've always been happy with the results. I'm not arguing the validity of your statement on the toxicity of them, that was never a question posed, but thank you for adding.

Never understood the prohormone fascination. The stuff is so toxic and generally not worthwhile. The only plus is you can (or use to be able to) buy legally.

Make no doubt about it, there is no "fascination" of PH here, rather someone who doesn't want to go the AAS route again for personal reasons. As stated above, the toxicity risks are already known, but thank you for pointing that out.

I never get why people have a hard time realizing that a lot of what people call "prohormones", are designer steroids.

These are REAL steroids that were never mass produced. Yes, they're toxic, but the liver is a resilient organ that can repair itself given that you don't do something retarded like run this stuff for 6+ weeks.

Kalatu has some superdrol that is amazing! Fastest shipping around also.

I never get why people have a hard time realizing that a lot of what people call "prohormones", are designer steroids.

These are REAL steroids that were never mass produced. Yes, they're toxic, but the liver is a resilient organ that can repair itself given that you don't do something retarded like run this stuff for 6+ weeks.

Yep, strange thing is the only people making these ignorant comments are guys trying to reach their 50th post faaast

Can anyone explain how ordering ph/ds from UK sites works if shipped to the US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, strange thing is the only people making these ignorant comments are guys trying to reach their 50th post faaast
You'd be surprised man. There are a lot of guys who just don't know what to think about this mess of marketing BS. There are even plenty of tenured bodybuilders who believe that a steroid is only a steroid if it is in the "old canon" of hormones.

Some "prohormones" are mostly prohormones, some others have limited metabolism. The truth is that testosterone is more of a prohormone than trenbolone, due to the fact that it's conjugations limit it's metabolism; whereas, testosterone has many paths of metabolism, making it a prohormone to many other molecules, including estrogen.

Just keep telling them.

Dudes keep taking all kinds of $h!t with out understanding the half of it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131